Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Ebay/Gamestop/Craiglist/Amazon/Goodwill/etc rant thread. Do you have a problem with Ebay/Gamestop/Craiglist/Amazon/etc? Do you wanna vent about it? Heres your thread to do so.

Feb 24, 2012 at 9:54:30 AM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
Do you have a problem with Ebay/Gamestop/Craiglist/Amazon or Good Will?  Do you wanna vent about it?  Here's your thread to do so.

Upset or mad at Ebay/Gamestop/Craiglist?  Need to post and gripe about 'em?

Please feel free to moan, belly ache, complain, vent, rant, bitch or whatever else it could be called here in the Ebay/Gamestop/Craiglist RANT thread.

All other ebay related rant threads will be locked and the user will be directed here.

Edited: 04/16/2019 at 04:04 PM by NintendoAge Moderator

Feb 24, 2012 at 9:56:47 AM
wrk (69)
(Adolf Oliver Bush) < King Solomon >
Tennessee
Lolumad at Ebay?

Great idea, Paul! Now we just need GS sucks, resellers suck, and sealed collectors suck threads.

-------------------------
https://www.prodigydisc.com/...

Feb 24, 2012 at 10:01:54 AM
ADMINISTRATOR
VGD (465)
(RL ) < Wiz's Mom >
Michigan
yay

Feb 24, 2012 at 10:29:32 AM
Laserman (179)

(Joe ) < Bowser >
Oklahoma
EBAY SUCKS!!!! Oh yeah, check out my eBay stuff, it all ends in a couple hours.

Feb 24, 2012 at 10:46:27 AM
themotherbrain (93)
(> ROB <) < King Solomon >
New York
Originally posted by: wrk

Lolumad at Ebay?

Great idea, Paul! Now we just need GS sucks, resellers suck, and sealed collectors suck threads.

Yeah, I'm thinking we can just group all the whining here and it would be much easier to ignore.

No Ninja Rap = No Thanks. 

Check out my FS thread here -
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Feb 24, 2012 at 10:57:13 AM
Holy-SNES (47)
(Almost there :D) < Meka Chicken >
Victoria
So I list this auction right, and get this.
I get a message from thi.... blah blah......................
blah blah blah................blah..............................blah blah...
.......40 bux!
I tell him, dude I..... blah blah blah... eBay fees........ blah...
blah blah ...... cant do it becau.... blah blah....
He tells me his kids wer..... blah blah.......... blah.......
..... rent, bills.... blah blah blah....
So I call th....... blah blah......... blah blah blah........ GO FUCK YOURSELF!
Hows that!!!
FUCK EBAY!

Feb 24, 2012 at 10:58:36 AM
evilive138 (22)
(Mike Sherman) < El Ripper >
New Hampshire
Oh come on guys. You don't like the 5+ new rant threads a day? What else will everyone have to talk about if they arent bitching?

Feb 24, 2012 at 11:10:13 AM
Mog (140)
(Mr Mog) < King Solomon >
Federated States of Micronesia
Ebay/Gamestop/Craiglist makes me a sad panada

Feb 24, 2012 at 11:54:11 AM
gwyndion (322)
(Cookie Monster) < King Solomon >
California
hahahaha

If anyone is LOOKING for certain repro/homebrews, I have a running repro company thread going as well as a lot of extras myself which include Limited Editions as well.  I'm also free to help answer questions and point people in the right direction so never hesitate to ask!  Here is the current list of repro companies.  Please let me know if I need to update it:

Feb 24, 2012 at 12:07:11 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
VGD (465)
(RL ) < Wiz's Mom >
Michigan
The other day I was at Gamestop and I bought some buy 5 get 1 free games to flip on EBAY. The clerk was a know it all, condescending jerk but I bought the games anyway.

So I listed them on EBAY and I got a bunch of non paying, zero feedback bidders. And holy crap Ebay's selling fees were too damn high so I then decided to just sell them on Craigslist.

I got a bunch of inquiries on CL including one person who asked if I would sell them my underwear and socks. Made several deals and met in the shadiest, most secluded part of town I could think of. After waiting several hours for each deal they all no showed!

THIS THREAD SUCKS!

Feb 24, 2012 at 12:15:00 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Ebay is certainly the worst. Everyone here should boycott eBay to teach them a lesson. Leave all the deals to me

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Feb 24, 2012 at 12:19:35 PM
themotherbrain (93)
New York
Originally posted by: videogamedomain

The other day I was at Gamestop and I bought some buy 5 get 1 free games to flip on EBAY. The clerk was a know it all, condescending jerk but I bought the games anyway.

So I listed them on EBAY and I got a bunch of non paying, zero feedback bidders. And holy crap Ebay's selling fees were too damn high so I then decided to just sell them on Craigslist.

I got a bunch of inquiries on CL including one person who asked if I would sell them my underwear and socks. Made several deals and met in the shadiest, most secluded part of town I could think of. After waiting several hours for each deal they all no showed!

THIS THREAD SUCKS!

I will buy it all, but only if you send it in a bubble mailer and overcharge me for shipping. Also, please make sure you take at least a week to ship it and be a total dick when I ask about my stuff.

Edited: 02/24/2012 at 12:21 PM by themotherbrain

Feb 24, 2012 at 12:30:21 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
VGD (465)
(RL ) < Wiz's Mom >
Michigan
I do that for everyone ROB so dont feel special when i do.

Feb 24, 2012 at 3:03:03 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas
I think if u dont like the ebay thread stories dont read them. I usually do because i relate to them and give my 2cents. But if u dont want to then just dont read them. Its pretty easy just to not click on them. I like seeing them because that reassures me im not alone in my frustration. People complain about them but at the same time post and read all of them. Im not interested in mich of the brewery thread topics (except battle kid ) .... Guess what. I just dont click on it or read the other threads.

NES  646 (331 Manuals 319 Boxes)
Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48

Feb 24, 2012 at 3:10:44 PM
wrk (69)
(Adolf Oliver Bush) < King Solomon >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: quest4nes

I think if u dont like the ebay thread stories dont read them. 

I think if like complaining about Ebay, post it in here

https://www.prodigydisc.com/...

Edited: 02/24/2012 at 03:17 PM by wrk

Feb 24, 2012 at 3:10:57 PM
ADMINISTRATOR
VGD (465)
(RL ) < Wiz's Mom >
Michigan

I think if u dont like the ebay thread stories dont read them. I usually do because i relate to them and give my 2cents. But if u dont want to then just dont read them. Its pretty easy just to not click on them. I like seeing them because that reassures me im not alone in my frustration. People complain about them but at the same time post and read all of them. Im not interested in mich of the brewery thread topics (except battle kid ) .... Guess what. I just dont click on it or read the other threads.

Thanks for your input. Now you can enjoy all these great topics in one easy to find thread.

Edited: 02/24/2012 at 03:11 PM by VGD

Feb 24, 2012 at 3:47:01 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas
But it really bothers people to see them? If they are combined in one thread it would kind of be hard to follow if u had a few different complaints...... There are much more threads id think that are repetitive? I have an idea lets just combine the site into one big thread since nintendo and collecting has a finite number of things u can talk about. Atleast the ebay threads or people getting screwed threads whlie having the same premise or result are unique. A price check thread asking how much a little samson is 6 times a month . Well thats fine.

Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48

Feb 24, 2012 at 3:56:13 PM
themotherbrain (93)
New York
If you come here to whine, it's officially your problem to figure out what conversation you're having. We're tired of 9 bitch threads everyday that say the same exact thing. Maybe when it gets too complicated, people will just stop crying for fuck sake. Deal with it.

Feb 24, 2012 at 7:28:39 PM
mpatteson (109)
(Mr. P) < Meka Chicken >
Pennsylvania
Click the thread you will find people complaining about people complaining! Ironic!

Started a new job. Wont be on as much. Fridays are the new shipping day.

Feb 24, 2012 at 7:56:27 PM
Korn Cakes (66)
(Alex Beckley) < Meka Chicken >
United States
Bought Sky Kid CIB from Amazon last week in "very good" condition. When I got it in the mail today, it was in a FUCKING bubble mailer, the hang tab is ripped almost all the way off, the box looks like shit, and the manual is bent all over the place.

I suppose I took a risk by buying from Amazon, but nobody in the world would look at this and say that it's "very good."

Feb 24, 2012 at 8:08:35 PM
JaxsBox (102)
(( NFR )) < Bowser >
United States
Ebay's the bomb yal... It so bomb it gets it's own thread... On like Donkey Kong!

FS/FT/FO: Nintendo Handhelds, Demos/NFRs, Development Equipment, Prototypes, and more http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...
Always looking to buy Nintendo Not For Resale titles, Promo items, Development/Test Equipment, and Nintendo Platform Prototypes.

Feb 24, 2012 at 9:13:23 PM
evilive138 (22)
New Hampshire

But it really bothers people to see them? If they are combined in one thread it would kind of be hard to follow if u had a few different complaints...... There are much more threads id think that are repetitive? I have an idea lets just combine the site into one big thread since nintendo and collecting has a finite number of things u can talk about. Atleast the ebay threads or people getting screwed threads whlie having the same premise or result are unique. A price check thread asking how much a little samson is 6 times a month . Well thats fine.

What is your avi from?  Thats cool as hell.

Feb 24, 2012 at 10:22:01 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas
Originally posted by: evilive138

wow rediculous. 2 deletions for what? 

Anyway my avatar is from troll 2. If you like terrible horror movies that are so bad they are good check it out. Its great. in my avatar it was something i messed around with on paint. Its a troll eating princess tomato. Makes more sense if youve seen the movie lol.

Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48

Edited: 02/24/2012 at 10:23 PM by quest4nes

Feb 24, 2012 at 10:39:19 PM
evilive138 (22)
New Hampshire

Originally posted by: evilive138

wow rediculous. 2 deletions for what? 

Anyway my avatar is from troll 2. If you like terrible horror movies that are so bad they are good check it out. Its great. in my avatar it was something i messed around with on paint. Its a troll eating princess tomato. Makes more sense if youve seen the movie lol.

Aaaah ok.  Thats funny.  I have the movie just never watched it.  Guess ill have to check it out.  lol

Feb 27, 2012 at 12:14:25 AM
Shipsteam (37)
(Mr. Wright) < Lolo Lord >
North Carolina
Anybody that sells on Ebay may want to take a look at the new listing format! They just f'd it up!