Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Chinese Kung Fu

Jul 28, 2011 at 10:59:57 PM
UberArcade (15)
(Uber Arcade) < Little Mac >
Tennessee

I have this famicom cart called Chinese Kung Fu. I have never been able to find out any info on it. Anybody here heard of it before?

-------------------------

Games in my Arcade

Check out my iphone games: Cowbell Hero, Tiny Grave, and Xmas Blox http://DigitalHeroGames.com

Jul 28, 2011 at 11:59:18 PM
Phins (68)
(-P Z T-) < Kraid Killer >
Utah
That's a Sachen game my friend. I believe it's also known as Challenge of the Dragon.

We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the Era we live in; we will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists.
And yes, we may all be headed straight to Hell, but what better place for us than this? It is our only home.
Our Heaven, and our Hell.
This, is Outer Heaven.

Jul 29, 2011 at 12:01:46 PM
UberArcade (15)
(Uber Arcade) < Little Mac >
Tennessee
Thanks for the info! After reading your post I was able to look up Sachen and find out more on their games. I bought this off ebay hong kong a few years ago.

Games in my Arcade

Check out my iphone games: Cowbell Hero, Tiny Grave, and Xmas Blox http://DigitalHeroGames.com

Jul 29, 2011 at 9:08:09 PM
TheRedEye (6)
(Frank Cifaldi) < Meka Chicken >
California
Oh nice! This is only the second authentic Sachen original clamshell release I've EVER seen, the first was my old copy of Jovial Race. Not sure why this is in Protoculture but it's nice to see anyway, thanks for the pics.

Jul 29, 2011 at 9:15:04 PM
ThatNintendoGuy (47)
(Jason B) < El Ripper >
Michigan
Isn't all Kung Fu Chinese? lolololol

Jul 29, 2011 at 9:18:32 PM
qtoyoda (36)
(SMAAASH! ) < El Ripper >
British Columbia
lol

Currently playing: Massive Final Fantasy Marathon - FF2 (4) just broke into the Tower of Babil
Recently Completed: Windwaker HD, Child of Light
Favorite Games of All Time: Earthbound, Legend of Zelda, Chrono Trigger

Looking for Zelda Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Season (Box, Manual and Inserts!) & Zelda Collectors Edition

Jul 29, 2011 at 10:59:11 PM
Phins (68)
(-P Z T-) < Kraid Killer >
Utah
Cool, Sachen can be a pain in the butt so if you sell it won't be difficult to locate a buyer.

We are soldiers without borders, our purpose defined by the Era we live in; we will sometimes have to sell ourselves and services. If the times demand it, we'll be revolutionaries, criminals, terrorists.
And yes, we may all be headed straight to Hell, but what better place for us than this? It is our only home.
Our Heaven, and our Hell.
This, is Outer Heaven.