Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Yet Another Video Game Blog I really need some games to review

Dec 13, 2012 at 5:21:07 PM
That Old Au Guy (5)

(Anton U) < Meka Chicken >
Manitoba
I make video game reviews whenever I find something interesting in my collection and just happen to record it. Sadly, money issues prevent me from expanding my collection, so... hell, I'm missing 99% of the commons. Some of the games that I do have are on my site, of course, with images (except for Combat, but I'm working on something else and I'll up and image at the same time) and a decent review of what I think.

http://thebitgamer.immediaonline....

Plan for 2013 - I might go into videos as well as text, it's more for humor than anything else.

Dec 13, 2012 at 7:31:42 PM
Liraman (17)
(Ignacio Lira) < Little Mac >
Mexico
Funny thing that Raiders of the lost Ark for Atari 2600 was my first game ever, along with Mickey Sorceres's Apprentice.

I admit that the game is hard, Luckily i had the manual, i couldn't read at that age, but my dad read the manual for me, it describes THE WHOLE GAME and gives you advice in HOW you must play to finish it, in the End we manage to beat it many times. The higher you stand at the End (in relation to the Ark) is your score.

is true that you select items with the second controller. you have a whip, a pistol, a compass (to find the Ark in the map room), a flute (to make sneaks sleep), bombs (to open a hole in the first screen), theres even a black market when you should buy a shove, overall is a good game. but its not user friendly at the beginning

-------------------------
acm1pt

Dec 13, 2012 at 7:57:51 PM
That Old Au Guy (5)

Manitoba
It is brutal without a manual. Sadly, the Atari DS collections do not include the manual for Raiders of the Lost Ark, otherwise, I would've been a lot nicer to it. My own footage doesn't even go very far. ;_;

Dec 15, 2012 at 1:05:07 PM
That Old Au Guy (5)

Manitoba
I'm going to go thrifting on Tuesday a little bit, any titles you might want me to review? (I only have a 2600, Genesis, and PS1 at the moment in terms of classic games, but throw out some other titles too)