Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

1000's of CIB games for sale.Come check me out at the following events: Events take place in the Southeast

May 17, 2013 at 1:57:40 AM
Miss Playstation (2)
(Sheena Blackwell) < Little Mac >
North Carolina
So, I travel around the Southeast of the USA selling video games. 95% of my games are CIB or new. I also sell other things like anime/video game/comic jewelry among a few other things. I will have NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy, PS1, Sega CD, Saturn, Genesis, Dreamcast, among other various systems. Plus, I'll have some imports(Japan). I will also be selling video game goody bags at some conventions. Pretty much a boxed game or 2 and some random carts in it plus various memorabilia...some even have gameboys in them  

My website is www.rainbowkidshop.com... but I don't have any games listed on there...just a few of my other items. Still working out the kinks on the site as I need to work on actually coding it. x_x

Confirmed events list so far this year

Animazement-Raleigh, NC (I'll have about 200 goody bags for this one)

Heroescon- Charlotte, NC (No video games, just my other merchandise)

Mochi Day-Taylors, SC (I'll have the video games but no goody bags)

Hoshicon- Winston Salem, NC (No video games, just my other merchandise)

Metrocon-Tampa,FL ( I'll have goodie bags again, not sure how many)

Yamacon-Pigeon Forge, TN ( I'll have goodie bags again, not sure how many)

Edited: 06/01/2013 at 05:13 PM by Miss Playstation

May 17, 2013 at 10:40:09 AM
jfreakofkorn (23)
< King Solomon >
United States
photo(s) would be nice

May 17, 2013 at 12:37:51 PM
jkenned5 (131)
(Jordan Kennedy) < King Solomon >
Ontario
send me a list of ur n64 inventory i cant make it out there but can order stuff

May 17, 2013 at 12:49:25 PM
django333 (25)
< Eggplant Wizard >
North Carolina
A list of inventory would be nice. I live in NC and will be attending Heroescon. I'd be interested to see what you have.

-------------------------
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...
This is the truth!
This is my belief! 
...at least for now.

May 18, 2013 at 4:35:18 PM
Miss Playstation (2)
North Carolina
Ahh...I forgot to upload my photo when I posted this. I meant to post an example of my booth from MTAC. I don't have a list of inventory atm. There is just so much stuff. I would have one but I haven't had time. T It's all boxed up since I travel a lot with it. I'll try to bring some games to heroescon. The only reason I'm not selling games there is because I had signed up for the Artist Alley for my jewelry and it was before I realized it was a big convention.

If you guys don't want to actually pay to enter the conventions, I can meet outside of them. Though, Mochi day is only like $3 to get in if anyone is in the area.

Jun 1, 2013 at 5:15:53 PM
Miss Playstation (2)
North Carolina
I added 2 more photos from the last day at Animazement. I got wiped out of stock lol. I forgot to bring my camera so I had to find random pictures that people took of my booth.