Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Homebrew FA: Nebs & Debs Charity Auction! Auction Ends Sunday March 10th @ 10pm NA time

LOCKED TOPIC

Mar 05 at 3:17:44 PM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Busy busy! Continuing on the theme of working my butt off to help kids in need, I've reached out to some Homebrew folks in hopes of getting some nice treats to fundraise for Extra Life. 

First up we have the amazing Nebs & Debs by Chris Cacciatore!

We have 1 copy of the Kickstarter Deluxe CIB available here today for auction. This includes a CLEAR cartridge and poster! 

I don't want anyone who kickstarted the game to feel like they got the short end of the stick, so bidding will start slightly higher than when the game was on there.

As with all of my Extra Life auctions, EVERY CENT will go to charity; I will personally cover shipping to anywhere in the world. Chris will ship out to the winner at the end of next week.

High Bidder

1. ldeveraux - $90

Auction Rules

• Ends Sunday March 10th @ 10pm NA time
  • All dollar values are USD
  • Bidding starts at $60
  • Bids must be a multiple of 5$
  • No editing bids. If you bid the same as someone else because you bid around the same time, please bid again, but a different number.
  • Any bid placed in the last 5 min extends the auction 5 min, until 5 minutes have passed with no new bid(s)
  • This auction is for a single copy of Nebs & Debs Kickstarter Deluxe Edition; highest single bidder wins

Winning Bids - Important Info!

• The winning user will get a transaction from me, and I am asking that you put your winning bid straight into Extra Life via my donation page (Linkhttps://www.extra-life.org/partic...).
  • I will send the transaction out to the winner IMMEDIATELY after the auction ends
  • You do not HAVE to do the above. If you prefer to pay me directly via PayPal, that IS an option. BUT note that I will then be putting your winning bid straight into Extra Life myself on your behalf. If you opt out of donating straight to Extra Life as requested, you will 1) not get a tax receipt, and 2) assuming you don't pay via Friends & Family, part of your donation will be lost to PP fees.

-------------------------

Edited: 03/06/2019 at 09:40 AM by Gloves

Mar 05 at 4:50:51 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Start you off at 6,500 pennies ($65)!  

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Mar 06 at 1:47:59 AM
RpgCollector (128)
(Jeff Oconnell) < Kraid Killer >
California
$70

Down to the last 2 Sega Game Gear games I need for the CIB USA set. What I will pay for CIB:

Fantastic Dizzy -$300 & Sports Illustrated -$300

Mar 06 at 7:36:17 AM
ldeveraux (24)

(leon deveraux) < Little Mac >
Massachusetts
$90

Mar 06 at 3:53:12 PM
Gloves (110)
Ontario
Thanks for the bids so far! It's a really great game and the proceeds go to a great cause!  

Mar 08 at 1:30:19 PM
Gloves (110)
Ontario
Bump!

Mar 09 at 7:03:15 PM
Gloves (110)
Ontario
One day and a few hours left!