Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Limited Run Games Discussion, schedule, etc.

Aug 29 at 8:50:35 AM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
I think the yellow and green are through Limited Run, you can already pre-order the gray cart here: https://jay-and-silent-bob-chroni.... LR also has another edition at $84.99 that comes with some other stuff.

edit: Collector's edition here: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2019/08/retro_beat_em_up_ja...

Edited: 08/29/2019 at 08:54 AM by a3quit4s

Aug 29 at 10:34:48 AM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
I like the license on this one, but I have a rule that I don't buy games without seeing gameplay.

Aug 29 at 11:27:41 AM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Yeah I was trying to find some as well only like a teaser on YouTube.

Aug 29 at 12:24:16 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
One thing I wish they'd start doing is listing how much stuff weighs. Would help on figuring out how much shipping is going to be. Their shipping rates are pretty high for heavier CE's IMO...combined with state tax and my local city tax, I can end up paying like $20 on shipping and tax alone...if not more.

-------------------------
My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

My want list: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)

Aug 30 at 1:06:49 AM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
Limited Run Games is finally mailing me my Bloodstained:Curse of the Moon Mega Bundle. Another two months and maybe Celeste will get here

Aug 30 at 1:09:52 AM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Originally posted by: Californication

Limited Run Games is finally mailing me my Bloodstained:Curse of the Moon Mega Bundle. Another two months and maybe Celeste will get here

I keep forgetting I ordered Celeste.

Sep 04 at 12:49:17 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
My LRG copy of the Messenger arrived today. I really like the art style they went with. It will be interesting to see which art people prefer over time.

Edited: 09/04/2019 at 12:49 PM by Californication

Sep 04 at 5:38:30 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas
Originally posted by: Gloves

I want to play the game. But since now I have this money dedicated to it, Im waiting for the physical copy to get here. Not going to double dip. This wait for dlc is ridiculous at this point. Send the damn game complete as is. Its already a complete game.The DLC is extra levels. If it came out close enough together then sure wait, but we are going on orders 9 months old at this point with no date in sight

NES  646 (331 Manuals 319 Boxes)
Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48

Sep 04 at 6:51:35 PM
Skorp (39)
(Bryan ) < Lolo Lord >
Texas
Received Galf last week the white cart. Wait list actually worked out well! Was too late for the green one, which is odd, but only wanted one of them so totally cool with it. Now let's see how it works with the one Switch limited edition I missed.

Help complete my N64 NFR With Minty Back Sticker set. Only need two more:
              Diddy Kong Racing and Super Smash Bros!
Want to Buy/Want to Trade For Thread|For Sale/Offer Thread

Sep 04 at 6:55:05 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
Originally posted by: quest4nes

I want to play the game. But since now I have this money dedicated to it, Im waiting for the physical copy to get here. Not going to double dip. This wait for dlc is ridiculous at this point. Send the damn game complete as is. Its already a complete game.The DLC is extra levels. If it came out close enough together then sure wait, but we are going on orders 9 months old at this point with no date in sight

It's a straight zero interest loan.

Sep 06 at 11:56:03 AM
DefaultGen (28)
(Tyler Wilkin) < King Solomon >
United States
Whoops, forgot to wake up for this. Did the Jay and Silent Bob LE sell out quickly?

Listen to the  Collector's Quest Podcast 
Episode #131: Spooky Collectible Halloween Imports

Sep 06 at 12:09:15 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
Someone said in another thread like 4-5 minutes. I set a reminder so I was able to pop in and grab one.

Sep 06 at 12:35:10 PM
romiked2689 (60)
< Lolo Lord >
Maryland
Originally posted by: DefaultGen

Whoops, forgot to wake up for this. Did the Jay and Silent Bob LE sell out quickly?
Super fast don’t worry eBay has you covered! 

Sep 06 at 1:08:06 PM
DefaultGen (28)
United States
Originally posted by: romiked2689

Super fast don’t worry eBay has you covered! 

Lol, thanks Ebay. Thankfully I buy plenty of homebrew cart only and don't need super LEs. If I miss it I'll be fine with unlimited version.

Sep 08 at 8:18:19 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Is the Shenmue III only getting a collector's edition? They haven't put out a normal version yet on their site.

My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)

Sep 08 at 10:24:20 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
Originally posted by: Astor Reinhardt

Is the Shenmue III only getting a collector's edition? They haven't put out a normal version yet on their site.

I think Shenmue 3 will get a wider release so they might only be doing the CE.

Sep 09 at 2:06:04 AM
< Lolo Lord >
Florida
If anyone has the limited edition of

Jak I or Jak II

for trade or sale please let me know. Here is my current trade/sale list
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Edited: 09/09/2019 at 02:06 AM by avatar!

Sep 09 at 12:02:06 PM
DefaultGen (28)
United States
I wonder how fast Shenmue will go. I know lots of people love it. To me it's just the death of Yu Suzuki though  

I do enjoy this release because it screws over the Kickstarter backers who won't be getting the LE, which I think is kind of hilarious. People complain about getting Epic Store keys instead of Steam keys, this is so much worse to me.

Edited: 09/09/2019 at 12:03 PM by DefaultGen

Sep 09 at 12:08:39 PM
Submissive421 (35)
< Meka Chicken >
Georgia

I wonder how fast Shenmue will go. I know lots of people love it. To me it's just the death of Yu Suzuki though  

I do enjoy this release because it screws over the Kickstarter backers who won't be getting the LE, which I think is kind of hilarious. People complain about getting Epic Store keys instead of Steam keys, this is so much worse to me.

It seems like they put more effort in the LRG version than the Kickstarter version. Which is really sad.   I hope when I actually get my Kickstarter version it sould be a disappointment. I didnt get the PC version so at least I didnt get screwed over on that

My Want List
My for Sale List

Sep 10 at 12:40:29 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
Anyone see the email from LRG that Celeste is in manufacturing. I don't know why, but I feel like it comes off kinda of obnoxious. It might just be me because I am kinda fed up with LRG for several things including still having not received Bloodstained.

When I go to my email the subject shows "Your order of CELESTE from LRG"

Then when I click on it to read it, it says, " IS NOW. IN MANUFACTURING."

I'm not excited for the game anymore. It's beyond that at this point. I hope other companys start getting better manufacturing contracts because I really, really, really, don't like buying games from these people.

Edited: 09/10/2019 at 12:41 PM by Californication

Sep 10 at 12:44:52 PM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario

Anyone see the email from LRG that Celeste is in manufacturing. I don't know why, but I feel like it comes off kinda of obnoxious. It might just be me because I am kinda fed up with LRG for several things including still having not received Bloodstained.

I'm not excited for the game anymore. It's beyond that at this point. I hope other companys start getting better manufacturing contracts because I really, really, really, don't like buying games from these people.

Yeah the email is a bit obnoxious. Like they've done some great thing by FINALLY getting into this stage.

I honestly keep forgetting I even ordered games from them.

Sep 10 at 1:02:04 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >

Yeah the email is a bit obnoxious. Like they've done some great thing by FINALLY getting into this stage.

I honestly keep forgetting I even ordered games from them.

Oh good, I thought it was just me.

Sep 10 at 1:20:56 PM
quest4nes (147)
(jeff -) < Bonk >
Texas

Yeah the email is a bit obnoxious. Like they've done some great thing by FINALLY getting into this stage. I honestly keep forgetting I even ordered games from them.

Oh good, I thought it was just me.

I think ive probably complained about celeste more than the average person.

At this point just think of it as you lost 30 dollars and someday youll get a game for free lol.

NES  646 (331 Manuals 319 Boxes)
Wii U 158
SNES 311
N64  189
Original Gameboy 48

Sep 10 at 5:14:29 PM
DefaultGen (28)
United States
Ha, Duck Game collector's edition this Friday. I actually love Duck Game, it's constantly in my local multiplayer rotation. I don't really need it physically but it's a good game.

Sep 19 at 7:37:55 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
I was excited to see Asdivine Hearts II...then I saw there wasn't a Vita version. I bought the original as a Vita game...I really wanted the second game on Vita  

I think I might skip it honestly. If there was a Vita version I'd totally buy it.