Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Rvgfanatic My own personal effort in commemorating the SNES Super Nintendo reviews and remembrances. MAJOR UPDATE

Mar 2, 2012 at 6:08:44 PM
Steve (12)
(Steve RVG) < Lolo Lord >
United States

Over 5 years ago, January 2007, I decided to launch a long-term, ambitious website project to serve as my own personal SNES review database. There's also some Sega Saturn pieces, 8-bit NES reviews and miscellaneous real life ramblings (i.e. memories of Halloween, 9/11, etc.), but the primary focus of RVGFANATIC will always be about the SNES (my all-time favorite system).

Be sure to stop by the "obscure" Super Famicom games section. Here you will find largely Japanese-exclusive SNES games such as King of Demons, DoReMi Fantasy, Godzilla: Kaijuu Daikessen, Magical Pop'n, Deae Tonosama Appare Ichiban (bizarre Pocky & Rocky clone!), etc. The main focus of my site are the US SNES reviews, which currently stand at 96. Note, most of them have 100+ pictures. So, if you enjoy reviews that go on forever with endless pictures and rambles like there's no tomorrow, or if you just have a lot of time to kill... welcome to RVGFANATIC

In closing, I'm just a huge SNES nut who loves sharing my thoughts and (hopefully coherent!) ramblings with the world wide web. RVGFANATIC is my one-man effort to commemorate the system of my childhood and the one system I will always love, even when I turn 80 (God willing). I hope you enjoy.

Cheers!
-Steve

http://www.RVGFANATIC.com

-------------------------
RVGFANATIC | SNES reviews and remembrances

RELIVE | REPLAY | REMEMBER

Edited: 11/29/2015 at 06:42 PM by Steve

May 28, 2012 at 2:27:04 AM
Steve (12)
United States
Finally updated! SNES review #54 is up and running. Happy "(It's-a-) Me-Mario Day" weekend

http://www.rvgfanatic.com/7401/1450178.html

Edited: 05/28/2012 at 02:28 AM by Steve

Nov 29, 2015 at 6:44:57 PM
Steve (12)
United States
Hey guys,
RVGFanatic has a brand new URL!

rvgfanatic.com/wordpress

Cheers.

Edited: 09/03/2018 at 06:26 AM by Steve

Sep 3, 2018 at 6:25:50 AM
Steve (12)
United States
Wow, I haven't updated this thread in nearly 3 years. I just published "North American" SNES review #130 so I figure now is a good time to bump this thread.

Review #130 was for the fan translated Bahamut Lagoon. I know that's more of a Japanese game hence the quotation marks around North American, lol. At any rate, 130 lengthy ass SNES reviews, wow. Every review means something to me. I can almost recall exactly where I was when I wrote a certain review and what was happening in my life during that time... it's crazy. Anyway, my goal is to just keep pushing. Nearly 12 years later and I still love writing reviews now as much as I did from day 1 way back in January of 2007. If you haven't visited my site in a while (or if you have yet to ever), here are my 130 SNES reviews.

For more, visit rvgfanatic.com/wordpress

Here's to 130 more!  

Happy Labor Day everyone!

Edited: 09/03/2018 at 06:27 AM by Steve

Sep 3, 2018 at 3:23:57 PM
User123 (61)

< Lolo Lord >
Nevada
Awesome site, spent the last lunch hour checking it out