Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Rare SNES/N64 Games Running Total List If you have Super Copa, MBR/SR, ISS, MACS, DK Comp, 3 ninjas, SF Comp, Fun 'N Games, Aero Fighters, FFG, POST HERE!

LOCKED TOPIC

Apr 15, 2008 at 6:52:50 AM
DutchBoy (58)
(Look vegeta its a Pokemon .) < El Ripper >
New York
:I have none but I just started anyways

Edited: 04/15/2008 at 06:53 AM by DutchBoy

Apr 15, 2008 at 1:11:23 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
I got my starfox SW cart-only yesterday.

-------------------------

Apr 15, 2008 at 4:24:56 PM
Jero (1)
(Jeroen ) < El Ripper >
Netherlands
There never was a box/manual ect dude. So it's cart only always. :-D

Apr 15, 2008 at 4:41:30 PM
projectingstars (95)
(S. K.) < King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: jero32

Well, technically there was an info card. If it's not included I consider it a loose copy (even though there was no box). The info card rarely shows up with the game.

Going off topic, I really wish there was a box made for this similar to the DK comp box.

"Absurdity is what I like most in life, and there's humor in struggling in ignorance. If you saw a man repeatedly running into a wall until he was a bloody pulp, after a while it would make you laugh because it becomes absurd".

-David Lynch

Apr 15, 2008 at 5:36:33 PM
Jero (1)
(Jeroen ) < El Ripper >
Netherlands
Just for shits and giggles wanna make a box?

Apr 16, 2008 at 4:48:37 AM
zeeko (0)
(Zeek Walters) < Meka Chicken >
Australia
I absolutely MUST have a MACS! I want one really bad but cash is tight at the moment. I was in a bidding war that was going out of control for a MACS with rifle (that was broken) a while ago.

I'd absolutely love to have this game.

22:20   bunbot:     There's a bit of Zeeko in all of us.
22:24   bunbot:     God didn't create Zeeko, Zeeko created God
22:28   bunbot:     Human life begins at Zeeko

Apr 16, 2008 at 6:42:19 PM
Orrimarrko (38)
(Polk High's Finest) < Meka Chicken >
Texas
Originally posted by: projectingstars

Well, technically there was an info card. If it's not included I consider it a loose copy (even though there was no box). The info card rarely shows up with the game.

Going off topic, I really wish there was a box made for this similar to the DK comp box.

If you want to get techical, there was more to a complete Starfox offering than just an info card...

But that's another story.

And the "box" for the DK comp cart isn't really a box at all.

Apr 16, 2008 at 10:30:46 PM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
Is the mac game a good one. I want to get one in the future but not if its a crappy game

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Apr 17, 2008 at 1:07:53 AM
OCDsteeldor (36)
(D S) < Meka Chicken >
Texas
^ Nope. I gave my cart about 20 minutes without the gun (I don't have one). I could navigate the screens with a standard controller, but not much more. With the gun it might be a little more interesting, but I doubt it would actually be fun.

/ dear sir, dear lady, this carnival is dead and gone //

Apr 17, 2008 at 10:38:52 AM
zeeko (0)
Australia
I'm more interested in it for historical reasons. I was trained on somewhat of a descendant of MACS - the WETTS system. It was more like advanced flight simulators. I want to go back in time a little. Just hope customs don't look in the package and see an M16 image and seize it!

If you have one going cheap ANYONE! Let me know, Don't care much about condition, just want the gun + cart in working condition obviously!

Apr 17, 2008 at 11:05:37 AM
maximus_clean (147)
(Curtis S) < King Solomon >
Canada
the macs with the rifle is actually pretty cool. It is interesting for a bit, but ultimately, it is something that you show people because it is so unique, not because it is tons of fun to play.

Looking for VGA NES, SNES and more, have cash and many VGA to trade!

“Well, there is actual loss of cardboard in a spot or two”

Apr 17, 2008 at 11:25:21 AM
raregamergirl (24)
(Sara Holmquist) < Meka Chicken >
Ohio
The MACS gun really is pretty neat. I do not have any experience with military weapons, or any weapons for that matter, but I am guessing the MACS gun is on par with a real military weapon. Heavy and made of higher quality materials than any other video game related item. The games aren't that great, but they are made more for training than true enjoyment.

Apr 17, 2008 at 6:15:19 PM
Orrimarrko (38)
Texas
I'm not familiar with the MAC thing - anyone have a link or more info?

Apr 17, 2008 at 7:14:18 PM
suppafly (4)
(Sega Collector) < Eggplant Wizard >
Mexico
Right now in my closet I have:

3 loose International Superstar Soccer Deluxe (loose)
1 Aerofighters

In the past Ive owned:
10+ ISSD`s
1 ISS
1 Super COpa
1 Fun n Games

Apr 17, 2008 at 8:18:39 PM
projectingstars (95)
(S. K.) < King Solomon >
Washington
What does Super Copa usually go for on ebay? When was the last time there WAS one on ebay? I haven't seen one in probably the past 8 months, but I haven't been looking REALLY hard either.

Just curious. I'd love to own one. Does anyone know if there are any confirmed sealed ones?

"Absurdity is what I like most in life, and there's humor in struggling in ignorance. If you saw a man repeatedly running into a wall until he was a bloody pulp, after a while it would make you laugh because it becomes absurd".

-David Lynch

Apr 17, 2008 at 8:36:34 PM
udisi (88)
< King Solomon >
United States
I actually enjoyed the MACS games a bit. I was surprised how precise they really are. It can tell how hard you pull the trigger, and how you control your breathing. You can get replays of your shots and pre/post movement. I was kinda impressed how technical it was for a SNES application. I can see it being boring with a standard controller, but the gun makes it pretty neat.

Apr 17, 2008 at 9:53:01 PM
projectingstars (95)
(S. K.) < King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: Orrimarrko

If you want to get techical, there was more to a complete Starfox offering than just an info card...

But that's another story.

And the "box" for the DK comp cart isn't really a box at all.

Yeah, I guess it's a plastic case.

-David Lynch

Apr 17, 2008 at 11:14:16 PM
wrldstrman (107)
West Virginia

What does Super Copa usually go for on ebay? When was the last time there WAS one on ebay? I haven't seen one in probably the past 8 months, but I haven't been looking REALLY hard either.

Just curious. I'd love to own one. Does anyone know if there are any confirmed sealed ones?

digital press and other sites dont even have it listed in their games list. can anyone confirm it was released in the united states

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Apr 17, 2008 at 11:17:11 PM
Orrimarrko (38)
Texas
I was about to ask the same thing. I don't believe this was a US release at all, but certainly could be mistaken.

Apr 18, 2008 at 12:50:17 PM
suppafly (4)
(Sega Collector) < Eggplant Wizard >
Mexico
Originally posted by: wrldstrman

digital press and other sites dont even have it listed in their games list. can anyone confirm it was released in the united states

Ive found this game in mexico just ONCE. I auctioned it on ebay about 2 years ago for 87 US , DreamTR won the auction

BTW im sure the cart had a Nintendo of America seal of approval just like any other NTSC north american release

Edited: 04/18/2008 at 12:51 PM by suppafly

Apr 18, 2008 at 4:29:00 PM
udisi (88)
< King Solomon >
United States
It's North American for sure, with a usa part number. It, along with the two ISS games, were probably distributed exclusively in Mexico/central America. Maybe a few places in southern California. They are US part number releases, but some people choose to ignore them because they don't believe they were distributed in North America.

Apr 25, 2008 at 7:43:50 PM
projectingstars (95)
(S. K.) < King Solomon >
Washington
Can this be a sticky? I know this site is mainly geared toward NES, but I'd hate for it to get lost....

-David Lynch

Apr 26, 2008 at 11:03:50 AM
zeeko (0)
Australia
I MUST have a MACS setup! Anyone with one at a good price (ie cheap - I don't care about condition as long as it works!) let me know!

Apr 26, 2008 at 12:32:21 PM
wrldstrman (107)
West Virginia
I picked up aero fighters with box but no manual  any one got a spare manual.

Apr 26, 2008 at 2:41:40 PM
DreamTR (163)
(Jason Wilson) < King Solomon >
Tennessee
If suppafly was not actively searching for ISS Deluxes, they would be even rarer.

AS stated before, Nintendo releases their games here in the North American region. Super Copa, ISS, and ISS Deluxe are all genuine North American released games. Super Copa is an alternate version of TOny Meola's Soccer game for SNES with different teams. It has a US part number and ESRB rating. The ISS games have warranty info in the manual from Konami of America, and ESRB ratings. The distribution on these was limited to Central America and possibly parts of California. ISS and ISSD are on the official Nintendo release list, but Super Copa and Mountain Bike Rally/Speed Racer are not, but they are official releases.

www.gamegalaxyarcade.com...