Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Barcode World for the Famicom need help to actually play it!

Feb 5, 2009 at 6:08:09 PM
BrYaN55 (2)
(Bryan Lajoie) < Cherub >
Quebec

Hi
Is someone familiar with this game?  I recently bought an original Barcode Battler II to use with the Famicom game Barcode World. But I am kind of lost, nothing seems to work...And everything I have is in Japanese...

The Barcode Battler II works fine alone, but in my TV screen.... nothing is happening!

I bought Barcode World brand new, I have the wire to connect it to the Famicom, and cards that came with the game. I use the AV Famicom.

This is how I am hooked:

I am stuck on this screen:

I know the wire is working because when I remove it, I heard a buzzing noise from the game with the word "miss" under CHR.

While on the Barcode Battler II, things are working.

I will still try a few things, but meanwhile, if someone can help me that would be very appreciated!

I feel like maybe I am missing one part to make everything works... The stereo jack doesn't seems to plug perfectly in the Barcode Battler II...

Feb 5, 2009 at 6:12:32 PM
Mr. Gimmick (50)
(Gimmick, Mr.) < King Solomon >
Connecticut
HEY man! Didnt even know you were a member here!

Feb 5, 2009 at 6:35:52 PM
BrYaN55 (2)
Quebec

Lol, we live in a small world Long time reader, I don't post often. Generally with the search function I find what I am looking for.

Like you can see, I am trying to get this thing to work on the Famicom!

Edited: 02/05/2009 at 06:38 PM by BrYaN55

Feb 5, 2009 at 6:44:35 PM
Mr. Gimmick (50)
(Gimmick, Mr.) < King Solomon >
Connecticut
I still need to get the barcode battler II for mine, once I get it I'll definately test it out and see if i can get it working

Feb 5, 2009 at 6:56:39 PM
BrYaN55 (2)
Quebec

There's one boxed right now on eBay for half the price I've paid... Thankfully mine was in perfect shape otherwise I would have feel ripped off lol