NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Homepage Topic Errors

Mar 9, 2016 at 11:13:59 AM
Vivi-gamer (5)
< Little Mac >
United Kingdom
Hello,

@ PlayStation Collecting we noticed that when you click on a link on the headlines at the hompage it comes up with an error it is the same on NintendoAge too. While the 2 which are fully visable are fine, all the headlines with just the title visible are inaccessible, could this be addressed?

-------------------------

Playstation Age Forums Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/PsAgeForums...     [[Search for our PS4 Community too!]]

Mar 9, 2016 at 11:23:50 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Yeah, I actually caught this the other day and forgot about it.

If you go to the homepage and try to look at any of the old headlines by clicking on them (not the two that have pictures, but the rest that are just text), it gives you an error.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Mar 10, 2016 at 2:13:53 PM
Paul F (10)
(PlayStation 2 ) < Eggplant Wizard >
England

Yep same things happening on NA and PSC (I haven't touched anything!)  

Come visit www.playstationage.com -  your Nintendo Age username and password will let you in

Mar 20, 2016 at 8:03:15 AM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
This should be fixed now.

Oct 7, 2016 at 1:33:22 AM
Kosmic StarDust (44)
(Alita Jean) < Master Higgins >
Louisiana
Hey sorry for the bump (if there is old thread). All my forum post updates through email are "content can not be displayed" both on desktop and Wii-U browser. I try to post new topic in "site issues / suggestions" but there's no option to post new topic.

Anyway, I cannot post new topics and email links for forum post updates are invalid. I am using the default site. Not beta. Not vintage. Please advise...  

~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...