Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Any idea what this is suppose to mean? Need help with comprehending Japanese to English Translation!

Oct 4, 2010 at 8:18:33 PM
Drippy (87)
< Kraid Killer >
United States

Hey, as the title says I'm in need of some help with this Japanese to English translation. Basically, I translated an auction on Yahoo Japan Auctions and want to know what they're suppose to be saying in English. I'm buying a Gamecube game, please keep that in mind. Here's what I am having a hard time understanding.

If you are looking for mint condition, too much more nervous about the condition Please refrain from bidding. (I'm guesssing this is saying, if you're looking for an item in mint condition and you're too nervous about bidding because of the condition, please refrain from bidding)

A few scratches on the disk is used because it is ?Rimasu. (a few scartches on disc, it's used, and because what?)
 See the accessory in the picture, please check. (Self-explanatory)

GC (Gamecube) was not my problem because no claim has been confirmed at the initial operation, no thank you in return. (Okay, this is where I'm most stumped. What I think this is saying is that testing the game on a Gamecube is not there problem because there is no claim of the game working, so no returns. I'm not really sure, this is the one I need the most help on!)

Any help with this is appreciated!