Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Help w/ gamereproductions.com Placed order 3/2017, still haven't received it!

Dec 1, 2018 at 8:53:40 PM
disgruntledbuyer (0)

< Cherub >
Alabama
Yep, I'm two years out now and have not received my games, despite numerous emails.

Dec 11, 2018 at 2:54:27 PM
djpsykom1 (1)
< Tourian Tourist >
Illinois
You're not alone.
I ordered from him about $100 bucks worth of games when he had a post holiday deal.  
I placed my order on Feb 17th 2018.
I've gotten the same treatment.  
No service, no information.
When I threatened to go to my bank, I got this BS message saying my carts were "shipped" and I should be receiving a message from Stamps.com.
I recieved nothing from that.  
Emailed with yet another automated response.
Thankfully Citi and Paypal have been notified.
Citi was pretty rad about getting me credit and has opened up a investigation.

-------------------------
Gamer historian, NES collector, proud DJ geek.
Download my mixes free for House and Lulz. 
https://www.house-mixes.com/profile/PSYKO-M1

Edited: 12/11/2018 at 02:54 PM by djpsykom1

Dec 12, 2018 at 12:58:06 PM
mink03 (10)
(Dave ) < Crack Trooper >
New York
Originally posted by: djpsykom1

You're not alone.
I ordered from him about $100 bucks worth of games when he had a post holiday deal.  
I placed my order on Feb 17th 2018.
I've gotten the same treatment.  
No service, no information.
When I threatened to go to my bank, I got this BS message saying my carts were "shipped" and I should be receiving a message from Stamps.com.
I recieved nothing from that.  
Emailed with yet another automated response.
Thankfully Citi and Paypal have been notified.
Citi was pretty rad about getting me credit and has opened up a investigation.

When did you open the claim with Citi? I wonder if some calls from the Banks will get him up and moving.

Mar 28 at 9:01:29 AM
CaptainFalconGXXX (0)

< Cherub >
Originally posted by: mink03

I just sent another email because of this sale. How can you continue to take orders.. when you still need to complete orders from 2+ years ago.

Edit: after seeing their cyber Monday sale on thee website I emailed (from an alternative email address) saying I had trades. Interesting enough, he emailed me back within hours. I then Responded, calling him out for ignoring me. Now I wait to see what he has to say.
I’m getting pretty close to lawyering up.  
I did the exact same thing about my year late order. He of course responded to the trade in e-mail but not my regular e-mail. I just don't understand since he used to respond back. Bought a few games from him before and still managed to get them in 3 or so months but not anymore. The games I ordered were supposed to be "In stock" so I thought they would be shipped out sooner. What can we do about this guy stealing everyones money at this point? 

Mar 28 at 9:33:55 AM
mink03 (10)
New York
I never got to post an update to my story.
I finally was able to get my games last month... for a transaction that started in the October 2016. It took over 2 years for me to get my games. But was finally able to get them. I had to take some pretty aggressive methods, but it worked.
It's safe to say, I will not be ordering from him again.

Mar 28 at 10:28:04 AM
CaptainFalconGXXX (0)

< Cherub >

I had to take some pretty aggressive methods, but it worked.
Such as? Because I'm tempted to do the same after all the e-mails I sent. 

Edited: 03/28/2019 at 10:28 AM by CaptainFalconGXXX

Mar 28 at 10:52:04 AM
Meathook33 (0)

< Cherub >

I finally was able to get my games last month... for a transaction that started in the October 2016. It took over 2 years for me to get my games. But was finally able to get them. I had to take some pretty aggressive methods, but it worked.
Wow dude! Congratulations.

Well needless to say, I also received an email about his "St. Patricks week sale". Seriously, what an a**hole. My order's now 3 years old and he continues so sell his games to people...
I pretty much gave up though. I live in Germany, no idea what I could threaten him with. My money is gone and I won't receive my games.

Mar 28 at 11:02:03 AM
CaLan87 (5)
(Cody ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Texas

Did you end up getting a lawyer involved?

*** Check out my WTB thread!! ***
http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Mar 28 at 11:03:45 AM
mink03 (10)
New York
Originally posted by: CaLan87

Did you end up getting a lawyer involved?
Lets just say it was a very effective episode of Law & Order: Shady Sellers 

Edited: 03/28/2019 at 11:04 AM by mink03

Mar 29 at 12:51:01 AM
disgruntledbuyer (0)

< Cherub >
Alabama
Yeah, I'm well over two years without receiving my games as well.

Apr 04 at 2:53:33 PM
disgruntledbuyer (0)

< Cherub >
Alabama
Well, I think I'm going to email him one more time, and if he doesn't send my games to me, I'm going to contact a lawyer.

May 06 at 4:50:10 PM
TanaPanda (0)

< Cherub >
I am also going through a dispute with him for 240.00 in games. Its stupid because all I want are the games. If they would send them then all would be well

May 06 at 4:56:41 PM
TanaPanda (0)

< Cherub >
And a quick update. I mentioned filing small claims court and through out his name and address in an email and he got back SUPER fast. He said that he is still waiting on parts to arrive and will have it out to me. I apologized for being annoying and asked that he simply keep me posted on what is happening. Customer service does not seem to be the best but I like others have ordered from him before and had no problems. If anyone needs help feel free to contact me at [email protected] that is my own personal info so I hope I am not breaking any rules by sharing it. if I am I apologize. Also if Anyone just wants to talk games or makes their own Repros for personal use I have been getting into that and am happy to chat about it.

May 09 at 10:25:21 PM
CaptainFalconGXXX (0)

< Cherub >
"waiting on parts to arrive" Absolutely ridiculous. The games I ordered were supposed to be in stock according to his store. Before I ordered stuff not in stock and I still managed to get them in 3 or so months.

May 12 at 9:03:04 AM
NathanOfLight (67)
(Nathan H.) < Meka Chicken >
Minnesota
Originally posted by: TanaPanda

And a quick update. I mentioned filing small claims court and through out his name and address in an email and he got back SUPER fast. He said that he is still waiting on parts to arrive and will have it out to me. I apologized for being annoying and asked that he simply keep me posted on what is happening. Customer service does not seem to be the best but I like others have ordered from him before and had no problems. If anyone needs help feel free to contact me at [email protected] that is my own personal info so I hope I am not breaking any rules by sharing it. if I am I apologize. Also if Anyone just wants to talk games or makes their own Repros for personal use I have been getting into that and am happy to chat about it.

I don't think you should apologize when you weren't the one at fault. Just make sure if he doesn't take care of it in a reasonable amount of time that you follow through on what you mentioned.

Aug 01 at 6:47:34 PM
BostonItalian88 (69)

(Mike Corrado) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
Yeah he said the same thing to me years ago and still nothing. I'd love to have him send me my stuff. Any updates?

Aug 06 at 11:22:19 AM
CaptainFalconGXXX (0)

< Cherub >
I'm getting really sick and tired of this nonsense also. There's no excuse for 1-2 year late orders on any website.

Aug 06 at 12:00:16 PM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia
I had no idea this was a thing...

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Aug 07 at 4:11:57 PM
rockman5497 (7)

(joe oj) < Little Mac >
United States
Yeah... Spent $700 in store credit in December 2018. Never got a response after that.... Never again would I buy from them.

Bought from them and traded with them for years and never had issues besides taking 2-3 months. But never longer than that.

Aug 07 at 9:31:21 PM
BostonItalian88 (69)

United States
They're absolute garbage

Aug 08 at 5:10:29 AM
NathanOfLight (67)
(Nathan H.) < Meka Chicken >
Minnesota
Originally posted by: rockman5497

Yeah... Spent $700 in store credit in December 2018. Never got a response after that.... Never again would I buy from them.

Bought from them and traded with them for years and never had issues besides taking 2-3 months. But never longer than that.

Sounds like you need to take legal action...

Aug 22 at 1:21:23 AM
kludd40 (0)

< Cherub >
Add me to the victims list here. Been waiting over 2 years.

There must be a way we can file some kind of a joint claim against the site which could be more effective in taking him down.

Aug 22 at 12:35:58 PM
BostonItalian88 (69)

United States
I'd totally be down but am not well versed in that area. Happy to support in any way I can.

Maybe we all out our names and order numbers together and have someone reach out to him and say all of us are looking into legal action against him if we don't receive? I'm not sure how else to get it going

Edited: 08/22/2019 at 12:44 PM by BostonItalian88

Aug 23 at 10:58:16 AM
Sxsgaming (5)

< Crack Trooper >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: BostonItalian88

I'd totally be down but am not well versed in that area. Happy to support in any way I can.

Maybe we all out our names and order numbers together and have someone reach out to him and say all of us are looking into legal action against him if we don't receive? I'm not sure how else to get it going

Might I recommend making a post on https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladv... ?

They'll give you all of the advice you need to move forward on this matter

Sep 11 at 7:55:02 AM
CaptainFalconGXXX (0)

< Cherub >
Originally posted by: BostonItalian88

I'd totally be down but am not well versed in that area. Happy to support in any way I can. Maybe we all out our names and order numbers together and have someone reach out to him and say all of us are looking into legal action against him if we don't receive? I'm not sure how else to get it going
I'm in. We can't let him get away with this anymore. If he can't give us our games or give us refunds then his website has no right to exist anymore.

Edited: 09/11/2019 at 08:40 AM by CaptainFalconGXXX