Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Hyperlinks Hard to find, tough to edit.

May 22, 2016 at 9:26:06 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
I've noticed in a couple places when the site made the move to the beta that there have been some problems occuring with the hyperlinks.

First, they aren't blue any longer. Used to be, you hyperlinked something and it was blue so you knew that there was a link. Now, we get nothing. Unless you move the mouse over it and see it switch, you really don't know there's a link there.

Second, you can't really highlight them after. My solution for a while had been to hyperlink some text, then bold it after and turn the font blue. But, I noticed that the blue somehow gets cancelled out and sometimes doesn't even show up as blue after. Not only that, but turning it blue also seems to cancel out the hyperlink. Bolding seems to be okay, font color change is not.

I posted this when I noticed the hyperlinks in my signature no longer worked. When I tried to fix it, I ran into these problems.

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 05/22/2016 at 09:26 AM by Ferris Bueller

May 22, 2016 at 9:59:06 AM
NewUser123456789 (226)

(New User) < Bonk >
Other
The hyperlinks is your signature still work for me on Internet Explorer 11.

What browser are you using?

May 23, 2016 at 8:42:02 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
I am using chrome, and his hyperlinks work but they are not colored.

May 24, 2016 at 11:45:44 AM
darkchylde28 (10)
(Doug ) < El Ripper >
Tennessee
Same here. I'm using Chrome on the non-vintage version of the site and while the links in Ferris Bueller's signature work for me and show up as bolded, they're just a standard black.

Need Stadium Events + Panesian titles, 6-in-1's, Menace Beach, Moon Ranger & Secret Scout to complete my licensed/unlicensed sets.

If you've got any of the above for sale, hit me up!

May 24, 2016 at 12:13:13 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Sorry, looks like I confused people.

Yes, my hyperlinks work... now. I had to go back and fix them. Hyperlinks no longer standout. It would be nice to have them go blue again. But the real issue is if you hyperlink something, then change the font color, it nulls the hyperlink for some reason, and sometimes other stuff, like bold. It's weird.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.