Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

e-Zine : Comparing Baselines.

Aug 21, 2009 at 6:28:27 PM
ZiggyZiggs (3)
(Brandon Ziegler) < Crack Trooper >
Mississippi

I really wanted to see what everyone thought of the article, I'm a new writer to the site so I wanted to get some feedback. What could improve, or be added. Anything really. Thanks you guys.

Aug 24, 2009 at 8:27:42 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
Just got around to reading this article this afternoon, I'd say it was a pretty decent article, short and to the point. Here's some of my criticism:

1. Story differences - EXCELLENT lead-in point! Right away you caught my interest (even though I've played and beat both)

2. Graphics / Music - Not so much. This is hands down Wii version due to newer hardware, so I wouldn't have even touched on it at all when debating the two. Maybe a one-liner but that's it.

3. Provide at least one pro of each so you don't seem biased. Once again it's been awhile, but Mario 64 had some pretty unique stars, like the penguin race or Caterpillar thing. The one I remember from Galaxy was the Boo race, pretty entertaining. I'd also maybe mention that the 5 coin search in M64 was cool and manageable but the 100 purple coin search in Galaxy is simply boring and overkill.

That's all I can think of offhand, keep up the good work!

-------------------------
WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=