Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Just Finished: Persona 4 golden where to next...

Nov 9, 2016 at 9:45:09 AM
captainolimar (41)
< El Ripper >
Pennsylvania
I just finished up Persona 4 golden! It took me a good number of hours but was a lot of fun. 

I loved the setting, music, characters, story etc. but the battle system just seemed to get in the way of having a good time   

This is probably just JRPGs are and I'm just not familiar with them. I just felt like this game would be perfect with less emphasis on battling to drive the story but I assume that this is probably the entire point!! 

I like the 'life' parts of the game just hanging with friends and the dating parts etc. I should probably look for games that only inlcude that from here on to save me the trouble of battling... 

Anyway I'm also glad that this is an older game and there are plenty of guides online. I got the worst ending fairly quickly and was heartbroken! I'm glad that I was able to go back and experience the rest of the game using a guide. 

I would love reccomendations on where to go from here! Maybe super hardcore RPGs aren't for me but maybe there are games that have the story elements and just life sim sort of stuff that I liked so much. let me know!