Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Ideas for a roommate prank need good ideas for a prank

Apr 6, 2010 at 11:17:26 PM
dangevin (219)
(Dan Langevin) < Wiz's Mom >
Pennsylvania
Here's things we did to our friend Craig.

1. Saran wrap a common high-travel area at head-height so that first thing in the morning they clothesline themself in a tired stupor.

2. Put a dot of red food coloring on their toothbrush, then apologize for borrowing theirs.

3. Unscrew the showerhead, insert a cube of beef bullion into it and replace.

4. Drain their shampoo into another container, then fill the shampoo bottle entirely with pennies.

5. While they're showering, remove all towels from the bathroom.

Can't remember the others now but these were all great little annoying things, esp since they're first-thing-in-the-morning ones so you get 'em while they're good and stupid.

-------------------------

Apr 6, 2010 at 11:47:03 PM
aleckermit (34)
(The OoT Guy) < El Ripper >
Tennessee
Steal his NWC Gold cart and replace the ROM chip inside with Deadly Towers.

What? Not everyone has a NWC Gold? Shucks.

N64 NFR set completed:

http://www.nintendoage.com/index....

Need these items: Ocarina of Time Gold NFR (just has NFR sticker on backside), Ocarina of Time 3D E3 NFR.

http://www.youtube.com/aleckermit...

Apr 6, 2010 at 11:49:58 PM
gavmasterflash (47)
(dave g) < Ridley Wrangler >
Taiwan
I like the one with the cieling fan.......that's a classic. I think baby powder works better than flour, though.

One I did to my roommate was, we had one of those little hose things on the sink, where you press the handle and the water comes out of it. What I did was tape the handle so it was in the on position and pointed it directly where you would be standing in front of the sink. We were cooking in the kitchen and I told him to wash some potatoes. So he turned on the sink and got soaked with water.

Apr 7, 2010 at 12:35:29 AM
Marton (95)
(Martin T) < Ridley Wrangler >
Quebec
That one :

Download my band's FREE ALBUM ! http://thenewrome.bandcamp.com/...

Apr 7, 2010 at 2:31:46 AM
projectingstars (95)
(S. K.) < King Solomon >
Washington
^haha that was seriously awesome.

"Absurdity is what I like most in life, and there's humor in struggling in ignorance. If you saw a man repeatedly running into a wall until he was a bloody pulp, after a while it would make you laugh because it becomes absurd".

-David Lynch

Apr 7, 2010 at 3:53:10 AM
Herbalist (139)
(Bill Brasky) < King Solomon >
Wisconsin
Originally posted by: gavmasterflash

I like the one with the cieling fan.......that's a classic. I think baby powder works better than flour, though.

One I did to my roommate was, we had one of those little hose things on the sink, where you press the handle and the water comes out of it. What I did was tape the handle so it was in the on position and pointed it directly where you would be standing in front of the sink. We were cooking in the kitchen and I told him to wash some potatoes. So he turned on the sink and got soaked with water.

Powdered sugar works even better!

Apr 7, 2010 at 6:56:55 AM
Battymo (100)
(Scrubb'n Nutz) < King Solomon >
Nova Scotia
Originally posted by: dangevin

1. Saran wrap a common high-travel area at head-height so that first thing in the morning they clothesline themself in a tired stupor.

2. Put a dot of red food coloring on their toothbrush, then apologize for borrowing theirs.

4. Drain their shampoo into another container, then fill the shampoo bottle entirely with pennies.

5. While they're showering, remove all towels from the bathroom.

Can't remember the others now but these were all great little annoying things, esp since they're first-thing-in-the-morning ones so you get 'em while they're good and stupid.

No wonder the poor bastard peed in your shower... Sheesh!

Apr 7, 2010 at 8:28:02 AM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
Originally posted by: Herbalist

Originally posted by: gavmasterflash

Powdered sugar works even better!

With powdered sugar or flour you're going to end up with either ants or cockroaches, and it will majorly backfire.

Baby powder gets the job done and is fairly "inert", outside of the fact that it will likely give the guy lung cancer later in life to have inhaled a bunch of ultra-fine dust.

Apr 7, 2010 at 8:28:34 AM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
Originally posted by: dangevin

This might be the best prank I've ever read about.

Apr 7, 2010 at 9:34:58 AM
MassiveDMG (1)
(Vinz ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Netherlands
Burn some oregano and make his room smell all weed-ish.