Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Please lock Auctions end Wednesday July 13th at 12:00 PM (EST)

LOCKED TOPIC

Jul 10, 2016 at 10:38:23 AM
fcgamer (101)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
Hi guys, thanks for visiting my auctions.  For a few rules:

1.  Payment to be made by paypal within a week.
2.  No snipes.  If there is a bid within the last five minutes of the auction's end, the auction extends another five minutes.
3.  Items ship from Taiwan.
4.  Auctions end Wednesday July 13th at 12:00 PM (EST)
5.  Questions?  Please ask.  Thanks.
6.  I can combine shipping.

Please note:  I will be taking a two (2) week vacation to Alaska starting Saturday, so if I don't receive payment by July 15th (Friday) the goods will be delayed in shipping until after my return.  Thanks for understanding.

Auction 1:  Rockman Cards

Starting Bid - $15
High Bidder n/a
Shipping:  - $3

Everyone likes Rockman.  To quote online:

"
Bandai's Carddass were released by Adali in Taiwan with a different format from the original. Adali also released cards based on the Rockman manga series[15] and Irregular Hunter Rockman X.[16]"

It definitely seems like this could be the case, as these cards are made by Adali and were obtained in Taiwan.  This lot contains fifteen cards.  A few of these are not Adali cards.  Some are duplicates, many are not.  Nice Rockman memoribilla.

Auction 2:  Bomberman Cards (Stickers?)

Starting Bid - $10
High Bidder n/a
Shipping:  - $3

You get 24 of these, and they come in a resealable package (not pictured, I took the cards out for the picture).  I guess these are from Bomberman, or maybe the Crazy Arcade game?  These seem like they may be stickers, but I'm honestly not sure, they may just be cards.  

Auction 3:  LCD Game

Starting Bid - $10
High Bidder n/a
Shipping:  - $10

And finally we have a Chinese LCD game.  Could you imagine if someone bought their kid this, thinking it was a PSP?  And then there is the drug-based name, PCP.  Oops, hahahaha.

-------------------------
-----
Family Bits:  An Unauthorized, Complete Guide to Famicom, Dendy, and Pegasus

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpre...

Edited: 07/13/2016 at 02:52 PM by fcgamer