Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

SoM2 Still not booting...

Nov 25, 2013 at 3:29:36 PM
Ren01 (0)

(Ren01 01) < Cherub >
United States
Scratch that! It works It seems to be a battery issue. I noticed the battery doing weird things last month and I quick reseat of the battery in their holder's fixed the issue. Very weird.

Last month I purchased my first 2 snes tsop flash chips and adapters from buyicnow. Thanks to everyone here I was able to get 1 of the 2 chips to work with everything documented in my last thread. I have now recieved 2 new chips and one replacment for the first faulty chip.

I'm using the socketed testing boards I made last month. Terranigma and Radical Dreamer's work fine, however Seiken Densetsu 3 is still giving me problems. I've retested the BIN file I sent buyicnow and it works fine on bsnes. I sent a different bin file for my second order and patched it myself. The header was removed with wasabi and play tested for half an hour before I email'd the file.

I'm beginning to wonder if the rom's themselves have hardware incompatibilities. I'm using Madden 97 for the test/donor cart. Any help is much appreciated!

Edited: 11/25/2013 at 03:32 PM by Ren01