Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Nintendo Aftermarket Price Guide Homebrews/Repros/Translations/Ports/Unreleased Games. Prices taken from the internet and listed inside.

Sep 13, 2018 at 8:34:36 AM
VinnieOgames (5)
< Tourian Tourist >
FYI.. Clarky has reopened his Etsy page and a lot of his offerings like super mario bros 2 christmas edition and others are available at more affordable prices.

Sep 13, 2018 at 8:56:09 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
I missed that Vinny was bumping this thread somehow.

So yeah, there are a ton of updates that need to be made. After this year's expo, I've been working on a lot of projects I started but hadn't finished, because of the expo. There may be one last update to the list, pretty sure I'm going to wind down on the pricing. We'll see what I can do when I have some time.

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Sep 23, 2018 at 10:30:06 PM
VinnieOgames (5)
< Tourian Tourist >
I'd imagine that keeping up with the pricing must be a bear. Your original post has been an excellent base for me as a collector. All of the prices fluctuate but it is a great starting point. It also made me aware of a lot of the obscure releases that I otherwise never would have found out about. Somewhere in the middle of all of my researching these games, I bought Jeff Wittenhagen's book on nes oddities & hombrews. Then I pretty much went on a spending rampage that I'm not sure if I'm proud or embarrassed of. I would be happy to give you the dates and sale prices of the items I bought so that you can massage them into your list if that helps with the maintenance of your price guide.

... So many games to add as well! I just picked up a Action 53 volume 3 clear cart and I also just supported a kickstarter for Nebs & Debs by Dullahan Software which i'm very excited for. But I missed the LE of micro mages  

Oct 23, 2018 at 5:14:39 AM
fcgamer (101)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
Mr. Splash should be added to the Famicom list. Also, anyone know what it sells for these days?

-----
Family Bits:  An Unauthorized, Complete Guide to Famicom, Dendy, and Pegasus

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpre...

Edited: 10/23/2018 at 05:28 AM by fcgamer

Oct 23, 2018 at 9:34:29 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: VinnieOgames

Somewhere in the middle of all of my researching these games, I bought Jeff Wittenhagen's book on nes oddities & hombrews... I would be happy to give you the dates and sale prices of the items I bought so that you can massage them into your list if that helps with the maintenance of your price guide.

I just picked up a Action 53 volume 3 clear cart...

Yeah, I'd say we colloborated a tiny bit on the homebrew section. I think it was mostly me reviewing his list and throwing anything I didn't see there that I knew of at him with whatever details I had on the release. For homebrews, that's a great list and starting point.

Jealous about the clear Action 53. Is that the latest and was only given to the devs? I'm missing that variant right now.

Originally posted by: fcgamer

Mr. Splash should be added to the Famicom list. Also, anyone know what it sells for these days?

This fucking guy. Do they not have good cameras over there? WTF is this pic, seriously. Coming in here with a game I heard about but hadn't seen and this is what you give me?

Seriously though, what's the story on this release? I have the French release from back in the day, is this recent or was this what came with the book?

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 10/23/2018 at 09:34 AM by Ferris Bueller

Oct 23, 2018 at 10:03:17 AM
VinnieOgames (5)
< Tourian Tourist >
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller
Jealous about the clear Action 53. Is that the latest and was only given to the devs? I'm missing that variant right now.
Well than, you're really going to like me after this post. I believe you can still get your hands on it here for $53: http://infiniteneslives.com/actio...
Go get it quick while you still can. And if you want to return the favor, find someone to sell me Action 53 volume 2 LE, that's the one im missing. Or help me find some timewalk dragon quest remasters. ugh!  

You can also still grab the LE for full quiet as well  (Even though they are sold out on kickstarter). Retro Entertainment has another page where he's still selling them for about $80.00. Struggling to find the link right now but i managed to find one a few days back and purchase it myself. Oh... and by the time i saw your post for alphonzo's arctic adventure... the LE was sold out. WTF!

Edited: 10/23/2018 at 10:12 AM by VinnieOgames

Oct 23, 2018 at 10:29:03 AM
fcgamer (101)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania

Originally posted by: fcgamer

This fucking guy. Do they not have good cameras over there? WTF is this pic, seriously. Coming in here with a game I heard about but hadn't seen and this is what you give me?

Seriously though, what's the story on this release? I have the French release from back in the day, is this recent or was this what came with the book?

Yeah, well my phone is made by the sub company of a Chinese famiclone manufacturer, what can you expect from picture quality.

Ferris, check your PM btw

-----
Family Bits:  An Unauthorized, Complete Guide to Famicom, Dendy, and Pegasus

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpre...

Edited: 10/23/2018 at 11:21 AM by fcgamer

Oct 23, 2018 at 1:29:13 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas

Originally posted by: VinnieOgames

Well than, you're really going to like me after this post. I believe you can still get your hands on it here for $53: http://infiniteneslives.com/actio......

It's my understanding that Action 53 Vol3 has three variants. For sure the two available, the LE and the regular grey cart, and then I believe there is a third that was just for the people that made the games for the contest/release?

Yep, it's on that page in the description...

• All ~25 contributors were given a Contributor Edition clear NES cartridge with personalized message on title screen.
  • Limited Edition clear NES copies are limited to 100 copies, the title screen displays the copy number out of 100.
  • Regular Edition (grey) NES & (yellow) Famicom cartridges are unlimited in production numbers, and planned for long term release.

Good looking out, though!

Edited: 10/23/2018 at 01:46 PM by Ferris Bueller

Oct 24, 2018 at 8:21:07 AM
VinnieOgames (5)
< Tourian Tourist >
Ah, ok I see. Well i was happy enough to get the standard LE  

Would you happen to know if they did the same thing with double action 53: volume 2? (in terms of releasing directly to contributors and also issuing 100 LE copies of the clear cart?)
I have action 53 vol 1 and 3 LEs and I would really like to complete the set...

Oct 24, 2018 at 11:29:19 AM
VmprHntrD (0)
< El Ripper >
United States
Are the values on the first post still accurate as it has a last updated time of 2017 with it and we're creeping up on 2019 now. I used to have a few games on that list, but I just have one retrozone cart left I don't intend to part with, but I think watching ebay stuff randomly it's low, just not sure by how much though.

Oct 24, 2018 at 2:21:26 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: VmprHntrD
Are the values on the first post still accurate as it has a last updated time of 2017 with it and we're creeping up on 2019 now. I used to have a few games on that list, but I just have one retrozone cart left I don't intend to part with, but I think watching ebay stuff randomly it's low, just not sure by how much though.

Yes, it's been a while. Yes, some of these items have changed price. However, some haven't sold in years now publicly and I would guess this guide is still fairly accurate overall. I'm busy editing right now, going to be a while before another update.

Retrozone/USB depends on the game. There are definitely discontinued items that are harder to find than others that I'm not sure anyone is really aware of just how hard to find they can be these days.

Nov 29, 2018 at 1:36:05 AM
johnnyboy113 (352)
(John ) < King Solomon >
New York
Sticky please

Pizza will be delivered to all in May! ;-)

Nov 29, 2018 at 10:20:35 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: johnnyboy113

Sticky please

Good timing, as I pulled some prices yesterday while I'm sick and stuck in bed.

Round 40. And... price!  

Virtual Fall Faceball Remastered Faceball
$190 $180 $155

Space Pinball Space Squash Blox
$170 $100 $180

Bound High Space Pinball  Faceball
$145 $145 $135

Akira Metal Force SMB2j
$300 $40 $80

Glider Vs SMB and VS Castlevania VS SMB
$55 $155 $125

Pirate Booty Exerion 1+2 DK Pie in yo Face
$105 $540 $80

8Bit Xmas 2010 VS SMB 16Bit Xmas 2012
$135 $175 $90

VS Castlevania Sneak 'n Peak #31/100 8Bit Xmas 2011
$135 $105 $110

8Bit Xmas 2010 Sara Parker Nomolos (RZ)
$155 $110 $25

Nomolos (RZ) Siamond LE #18 Mystic Pillars LE #13
$30 $60 $30

Dragon Leap SMB2 (TW) Chrono Trigger: Crimson (TW)
$50 $55 $50

Treasure of Rudras Earthbound Zero Tales of Phantasia
$50 $40 $100

Back to the Future Part II (TW) Super Metroid Redesign (TW) SMW: Return to Dino Land (TW)
$105 $130 $90

Dragon Quest V Mario Adventure (TW) Stadium Events (TW)
$80 $55 $105

Chrono Trigger: Flames (TW) Clock Tower (TW) LoZ: Outlands (TW)
$150 $110 $105

Mario Adventure (TW) Extra Mario Bros (TW) Final Fantasy III
$75 $75 $75

Final Fantasy II SMB Rebirth Mystic Quest Reborn (TW)
$75 $85 $75

Final Fantasy VI 6 Final Fantasy V 5 (TW) Final Fantasy IV 4 (TW)
$185 $185 $140

Mario & Wario (TW) SMW: Return to Dino (TW) SMB2 (TW)
$100 $120 $75

Mario Adventure (4/5) Mario Adventure (2/5) Time Diver #17/250
$65 $65 $30

The Grind Bust a Nut Vegavox
$45 $60 $60

Whirlo #1/60 Legend of Link Fishbone
$60 $50 $165

Blow 'em Out #3/100 Tinhead Assimilate
$35 $60 $30

Super Mario World 3 Back to the Future 2 Tecmo Bowl 2013 (TW)
$105 $40 $75

Jake the Snake  Xybots  
$300 $25  

Edited: 11/29/2018 at 10:58 AM by NintendoAge Moderator

Feb 13 at 4:51:28 AM
Skorp (39)
(Bryan ) < Lolo Lord >
Texas
Whoa..so there is a Retrozone game Buzz & Waldog that went for over $1000 on eBay. How rare/limited was that one?

Help complete my N64 NFR With Minty Back Sticker set. Only need two more:
              Diddy Kong Racing and Super Smash Bros!
Want to Buy/Want to Trade For Thread|For Sale/Offer Thread

Feb 13 at 9:31:27 AM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia
I had a couple of sales through eBay recently:

Star Keeper: $350 (went for the BIN price so easy to reference)

Super Bat Puncher: $900 (was a Best Offer down from original listing of $999, so I don't know if the final price is visible)

Feb 13 at 12:00:42 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Editing Mother to Earth. Almost done. This is just one of many projects waiting for attention. Prices first, updated OP later.

Thanks for the info on sales! I saw that Bat Puncher. Did you know he put out a more complete demo? Check his website.

Edited: 02/13/2019 at 12:00 PM by Ferris Bueller

Feb 13 at 12:01:45 PM
arch_8ngel (68)
(Nathan ?) < Mario >
Virginia

Did you know he put out a more complete demo? Check his website.
I'll have to look into it.  Would be neat to see the differences.

May 01 at 1:06:30 AM
krankcolc (286)
(Arcade Legacy) < Lolo Lord >
Ohio
Sorry. I posted before reading up. Looks like you are working on an update. Carry on.

WTB list. Less than 1% to a CIB NES collection. http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Edited: 05/01/2019 at 01:15 AM by krankcolc