Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Frequent Visitor, First Time User Greetings from the Red Planet!

Apr 11, 2016 at 8:23:38 PM
Dr Manhattan (2)
< Tourian Tourist >
California
Hey Everyone, I have have been a long time lurker on the NintendoAge forums for many years. Recently I met a gentleman at a video game store in Upstate NY called Vortex Video Games. As we talked about our mutual love of Nintendo he mentioned that he was a long time user of this website. That chance enounter made me decide that it was finally time to become an official member of the site. I am very happy to be here and thanks very much for having me. 

I joined to connect with other Nintendo fans. I'm mostly interested in keeping up with the homebrew scene, and following exciting new products like the RetroUSB AVS. I have been an avid Nintendo fan ever since I stole spare change from my dad's sock drawer to buy the NES. (Trust me, it took a long time to gather enough change.) I currently own every American made Nintendo console and portable. I have purchased every Nintendo console since the SNES at launch. I am also a big collector of Nintendo related merchandise. 

I'm also a big fan of the E3 Expo. I have been attending the show for the past 16 years straight. (excpect for that one year when we had "e for all" instead of E3.) In 2016 I will be making my 17th trip to the show. I have been lucky enough to meet many big name Nintendo celebrities including Shigeru Miyamoto, Satoru Iwata, Reggie Fils-Aime, Howard Lincoln, Howard Phillips (remember him?), and several others. 

I will be attending the Los Angeles Street Pass Event on April 17th. I hope to see some of you there. 

If you're familiar with the AtariAge forums you can find me posting there under the same screen name. Thanks very much for reading my introduction. I hope to make many new friends on this great forum! 

Apr 11, 2016 at 8:27:28 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Welcome to NA!

-------------------------

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Apr 11, 2016 at 9:18:16 PM
ALTQQ (79)
(I've lost my television remote do you know where i Should look?) < King Solomon >
British Columbia
Welcome

I lost my television remote, have you seen it?

Apr 11, 2016 at 9:22:27 PM
theirontoupee (53)
< Bowser >
Texas
Hello!

WTB Thread (Always looking for Exertainment related items)

FO/FT Thread - Xbox, PS1, Gamecube, and more!

NintendoAge Official Exertainment Thread!!!

Apr 12, 2016 at 12:35:52 AM
dannyplante (60)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Quebec
Welcome to NA!

Apr 13, 2016 at 12:46:02 AM
Dr Manhattan (2)
< Tourian Tourist >
California
Thank you all very much for making me feel welcome! Very happy to be here. Thanks again!