Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

I discovered the God-tier NES controller Sansui Joycard SSS

Jul 11, 2017 at 10:23:38 AM
Uncle Meat (69)
(SanitaryNonAvengerRules ) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
I put mine up on a 99 cent auction on eBay a few months ago and it sold it for $1, where the fuck were you guys at?

-------------------------
Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Jul 11, 2017 at 10:26:43 AM
rlh (67)
(Richard ) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: TheToxieRules

I put mine up on a 99 cent auction on eBay a few months ago and it sold it for $1, where the fuck were you guys at?

Dude, this gives me tears.  I check off and on and I want one.  I'd easily have given you $5 for, even with shipping form Canada.

Of course, I've not bought one because condition matters to me just to much.  I want one that looks almost-new.

Please check out my --> WANT LIST (FIXED!)
~ Trading for a Bit of Everything ~

Jul 11, 2017 at 10:31:30 AM
NostalgicMachine (8)
< Master Higgins >
New Hampshire
Originally posted by: rlh

Dude, this gives me tears.  I check off and on and I want one.  I'd easily have given you $5 for, even with shipping form Canada.

Of course, I've not bought one because condition matters to me just to much.  I want one that looks almost-new.

I totally forget where I got mine, but it was brand new and not much more than $20 including shipping.

Jul 11, 2017 at 10:45:33 AM
Uncle Meat (69)
Ontario
Originally posted by: NostalgicMachine

I totally forget where I got mine, but it was brand new and not much more than $20 including shipping.
I "still" made profit even at $1.

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Jul 11, 2017 at 10:51:10 AM
Tulpa (2)
< Wiz's Mom >
California
I would have gotten one, but the headphone part doesn't work with an AVS.   (HDMI)

Jul 11, 2017 at 11:29:04 AM
MuNKeY (151)
< Master Higgins >
Other
Originally posted by: Ichinisan

Originally posted by: MuNKeY

Will one of these work on an av famicom?

The audio stuff can't be used unless you've modified the system to have an audio output jack.

meh, well damn. I still would like one but the actual famicom ones are stoopid high and the NES ones are hit and miss on ebay especally those listed as "untested" and still $20

Jul 11, 2017 at 11:34:44 AM
Loxx O))) (19)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Fat Man Kraid) < Bowser >
Washington
I really like my hori controller (I'm not at home but I believe that's what it is). It looks a bit like the one posted here but the top is rounded with a groove to place your fingers. No headphone port, either.

Jul 11, 2017 at 11:40:48 AM
Tulpa (2)
< Wiz's Mom >
California
Isn't the Beeshu Zipper basically the same but without the headphone jack?

Jul 11, 2017 at 12:43:49 PM
NostalgicMachine (8)
< Master Higgins >
New Hampshire

Yeah, but isn't $1USD like, -50K in Canada or some shit?    

Jul 11, 2017 at 4:07:52 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
Ontario

Hahahah oh it was $1CAD

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Jul 11, 2017 at 5:25:44 PM
NostalgicMachine (8)
< Master Higgins >
New Hampshire

Hahahah oh it was $1CAD

I just want you and everyone else from Canada to know I love you guys, your country, and what you've got going on up there.  I just love embellishing the American stereotype of making gross misjudgements on any foreign boundary, lol. I'm also only like, 2 hours south of the Canadian border!

Jul 11, 2017 at 6:24:49 PM
MuNKeY (151)
< Master Higgins >
Other

Hahahah oh it was $1CAD

I just want you and everyone else from Canada to know I love you guys, your country, and what you've got going on up there.  I just love embellishing the American stereotype of making gross misjudgements on any foreign boundary, lol. I'm also only like, 2 hours south of the Canadian border!

Your scared of getting a visit from the Canadian mafia ain't cha?  

Edited: 07/11/2017 at 06:25 PM by MuNKeY

Jul 11, 2017 at 6:31:59 PM
Bort License Plate (56)
(Barclay Barry Bert Bort) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario

Hahahah oh it was $1CAD

don't wanna mess with those guys. Might get a stern apology sent your way

Switch Friend Code: SW-3306-9533-2032

Jul 11, 2017 at 6:54:55 PM
NostalgicMachine (8)
< Master Higgins >
New Hampshire
Originally posted by: Bert

Hahahah oh it was $1CAD

don't wanna mess with those guys. Might get a stern apology sent your way
If the Canadian Mafia douses me in pure maple syrup, apologizes, then we all go to Tim Horton's - I'm in!

Jul 11, 2017 at 7:14:27 PM
Uncle Meat (69)
Ontario
Yeah that actually sounds pretty fucking sweet ahahahahah!

Ayy yoo pizza bie!

Jul 12, 2017 at 6:10:14 PM
Loxx O))) (19)
Washington
I just found a pic of the controller that I have and I know nothing about it other than it's awesome. Are these uncommon? Anyone else have one? I picked it up at a thrift store for like $3. I love it. Especially on shooters.

Shit... apparently I cant upload the picture? It's a Shinsei controller. Took a pic of mine and the camera wouldn't focus on it.

Jul 12, 2017 at 6:18:15 PM
CZroe (31)
(Julian Emmett Turner II) < Bowser >
Georgia
The Canadian Maple-syrup Mafia is probably responsible for all my sticky controllers... and they have yet to apologize. Screw those guys!

Edited: 07/12/2017 at 06:18 PM by CZroe

Jul 12, 2017 at 7:56:57 PM
MathUser2929 (0)
(D L) < Eggplant Wizard >
South Dakota
Dog bone is my favorite NES controller by far. I like the look of the retron hd controller tho.

Jul 16, 2017 at 1:39:34 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia

Isn't it awesome, dude?! I don't even purchase any other NES controllers anymore. I've got three of these bitches!

The headphone port is sooo underrated if you want to play while someone is sleeping in the same room.

Yes. Very awesome indeed. 3? Hmmm... I suppose a back up for the back up would be good.

Headphone port is great. Like gold if you're playing while someone is sleeping.

Ps. To anyone scared of the Canadian Mafia... you should be. When they're onto you they leave beaver heads in your bed and steal all your maple syrup.

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Jul 16, 2017 at 12:14:27 PM
Speedy_NES (158)
(< Pieter >) < Kraid Killer >
Belgium
Originally posted by: Loxx O)))

I just found a pic of the controller that I have and I know nothing about it other than it's awesome. Are these uncommon? Anyone else have one? I picked it up at a thrift store for like $3. I love it. Especially on shooters. Shit... apparently I cant upload the picture? It's a Shinsei controller. Took a pic of mine and the camera wouldn't focus on it.
Nice controller! These are quite rare; officially licensed (so no issues with the plug). Shinsei was a division of Bandai; the packaging of these is therefore very similar to the Bandai MEGA controller.

http://nintendoage.com/index.cfm?...

Jul 16, 2017 at 12:21:03 PM
Loxx O))) (19)
Washington
That's cool I managed to stumble upon one for cheap, then.

Jul 16, 2017 at 8:16:50 PM
NostalgicMachine (8)
< Master Higgins >
New Hampshire
Originally posted by: AirVillain

Isn't it awesome, dude?! I don't even purchase any other NES controllers anymore. I've got three of these bitches!

The headphone port is sooo underrated if you want to play while someone is sleeping in the same room.

Yes. Very awesome indeed. 3? Hmmm... I suppose a back up for the back up would be good.

Headphone port is great. Like gold if you're playing while someone is sleeping.

Ps. To anyone scared of the Canadian Mafia... you should be. When they're onto you they leave beaver heads in your bed and steal all your maple syrup.
I bought one for myself, love it so much that I picked up a couple more for when friends come over to NES. They all tried my one controller before and agreed it's a must.

Friggin' Canadian Mafia!!!  

Jul 17, 2017 at 12:01:00 PM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia

I bought one for myself, love it so much that I picked up a couple more for when friends come over to NES. They all tried my one controller before and agreed it's a must.

Friggin' Canadian Mafia!!!  
Oh yup! Gotta have it on hand for friends! What a great person you are.

Gotta watch out for that Canadian Mafia.

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Dec 24, 2018 at 3:58:35 PM
ZombieGuyGeezus (110)
(Kyle aka Zombieguygeezus ) < Master Higgins >
Pennsylvania
Got the god tier controller howling down the Christmas playlist!

VideoGameSage.com

Dec 24, 2018 at 8:31:46 PM
CMR (4)
< El Ripper >
United States
I have a beeshu zipper, and I'm pretty sure it uses the same membranes that the regular NES controller does. I wonder if the Sansui does also?