Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Dragon Warrior 3 GBC replacement Label Dragon Warrior 3 has been looking better

Dec 30, 2015 at 2:56:24 PM
gamerdude27 (12)
(Nic ) < Eggplant Wizard >
New Brunswick
So I was down for the holidays and I salvaged some old gaming stuff that belonged to my girlfriends brother who has since moved on from gaming in general.

Not many great finds A) An Old GBA SP 001 that has seen better days. It shorts out really easy if you press on the power switch hard enough. (Bought a new shell for it and hoping once I switch it over and clean the L & R contacts they will respond better).

B)A broken PS2 ( fixed it ! actually one of my finest momments). Its a slim that was dropped pretty much not long after he bought it. He thought it was toast but he held on to it. Recently I googled the problem and someone had done the same thing and it was an easy fix. Something to do with a screw being loose (lol) I fixed it so I have a spare PS2 now.

And a copy of Dragon warrior 3 for GBC. Except one of her brothers in his INFINITE wisdom. Peeled the label COMPLETELY off. Like only a bit of sticky residue remains. ( I like how nice  GBC games look but it just feels wrong)

I own the game and have since a kid and I've recently started replaying (just an odd coincidence that I found it). ( I like my mintish copy WAY better)

I'm going to keep it as a spare/ GF game so she can use all 3 save files no worries. Just need to get the battery changed and modified and we are set!

I just think its shame it has no label. Can someone direct me to a place where I could get one?

HEY I KNOW WHAT YOUR THINKING But I don't intend to sell this ever.

In fact if I can get an alternate picture or something that says "reproduction" on it or something to make it look unoficial that would be awesome.

Really I just want to give a face to faceless game.

TL DR

Can I get/ Can you direct me to place/ For a replacement label for DW3? I'm not looking to sell it. IF I somehow do I will make sure they know its not an authentic label.

-------------------------
Looking for a Turbo Duo.

See the full list if my wtb here
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

PM me whenever I'm always looking for some great games.

Dec 30, 2015 at 4:05:58 PM
mkiker2089 (17)
(Marshall Kiker) < Lolo Lord >
North Carolina
There;s a replacement label thread in Everything Else but I can't seem to find it now. They've been very helpful with this.

I used to know a guy on AtariAge but it's been a while since I've been there.

You could also find them on Ebay but that's a little frowned on as those guys are usually the same people who pirate the games. Good intentions or not I don't want to give money to pirates.

edit--

Eric Bishop may be able to get on as well.

Edited: 12/30/2015 at 04:06 PM by mkiker2089

Dec 30, 2015 at 4:07:31 PM
mkiker2089 (17)
North Carolina
This is what happens when games aren't labeled

Dec 31, 2015 at 8:28:16 AM
gamerdude27 (12)
(Nic ) < Eggplant Wizard >
New Brunswick
Yeah rather not give money to pirates.

I'd settle for a sticker with some kind of design it just feel like a blemish on a otherwise great game.

Looking for a Turbo Duo.

See the full list if my wtb here
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

PM me whenever I'm always looking for some great games.

Dec 31, 2015 at 3:27:10 PM
mkiker2089 (17)
North Carolina
Try asking here http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Many are less active this time of year but you can PM some of the makers as well from that thread.

Dec 31, 2015 at 3:45:06 PM
vladictivo (112)
(Vladi ) < Lolo Lord >
Mexico
I've done portable stuff in the past, but shipping to Canada is a deal breaker because is more expensive than printing a sheet of labels :/
http://fav.me/d717t4u...

Keeping it custom: vladictivo.deviantart.com

Edited: 12/31/2015 at 03:47 PM by vladictivo

Sep 15 at 12:14:15 PM
barrels (149)
< Bowser >
California
Sorry to bump this old thread, but it's exactly what I need -- a custom replacement label for GBC Dragon Warrior III. Alternate art is fine and actually preferred -- the naked cart bugs the crap out of me but I'm not trying to deceive anybody. Anybody able to provide this service?  

If possible, self-adhesive as I'm sure to botch any attempt to glue manually.

Thanks in advance. Again I know this isn't the proper thread however the subject matched too closely  

Edited: 09/15/2019 at 12:22 PM by barrels