Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

My Daydreaming Computer Game Room Setup Does anybody think this sounds cool or ridiculous?

Mar 31, 2014 at 3:54:39 PM
farmerdwight (37)
(Dwight Schrute) < Meka Chicken >
California
I'm sure most of us fantasize a bit about having the ultimate gaming room setup if you had the bucks to blow and the room to spare.

I've always thought it would be cool to have a room dedicated to computer games.  But since there is quite a variety of games that require different setups and configurations and hardware and what not, it would be quite impossible to have one ultimate computer that would be able to run every possible computer game that has come out.

So I dream about contracting a bunch of smart computer guys to figure out "what is the least amount of computers that would be necessary to play every computer game that has been released at optimal settings and in the original format it was intended (ie. not emulated)"  So I would take a wild guess and say around a dozen computers?

And of course I would have a massive library with all the CIB games and shelves full of all the various gaming peripherals.

Well I think it'd be cool.