NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Medium Flat Rate Mystery Box--SOLD ended please lock

LOCKED TOPIC

Jun 28, 2017 at 4:22:54 PM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Offering up another medium flat rate mystery box since they have been getting BIN'd so quickly...hopefully someone who has wanted one can snag this  

This one covers a variety of both Nintendo and non-Nintendo systems.  Anything that's CB, I counted as loose for the valuation.  The non-repro items add up to over $100 on gamevaluenow, and then there are a few snes repros and a CIB limited run numbered nes repro included as well!  A few other goodies are included but not counted in the valuation.

I think this one is a solid deal at a BIN of $98.

Shipping is free in the US.  Canada buyers may want to pm before purchase, so I can look at shipping options.
Ends Sunday 7/2, 7:00 pm NA, with ongoing 1-minute extensions if there is a bid in the final minute.
No minimum bid...start wherever you want!
BIN is $98 until bidding hits $80.  After that, it's $30 above the current bid price.  For example, if bidding reached $120, the BIN would be $150.
Thanks!

-------------------------
Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Edited: 06/28/2017 at 04:35 PM by coffeewithmrsaturn

Jun 28, 2017 at 4:33:53 PM
PuppyWaffles (114)
(Matt ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Tennessee
BIN

-------------------------
Got some Japanese N64 CIBs you wanna sell in good condition? I'm probably your guy!

Jun 28, 2017 at 4:34:49 PM
RPBoy (14)
(Fast Eddie ) < Little Mac >
United States
$13