Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Limited Run Games Discussion, schedule, etc.

Sep 19 at 9:43:01 PM
TDIRunner (17)
(Jon ) < King Solomon >
Illinois
Originally posted by: Astor Reinhardt

I was excited to see Asdivine Hearts II...then I saw there wasn't a Vita version. I bought the original as a Vita game...I really wanted the second game on Vita  

I think I might skip it honestly. If there was a Vita version I'd totally buy it.
From what I can tell, the developers didn't bother with a Vita version the way they did with the original.  Not much LRG can do about that.  

-------------------------

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."

Sep 20 at 1:07:45 PM
Astor Reinhardt (16)
< King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: TDIRunner

Originally posted by: Astor Reinhardt

I was excited to see Asdivine Hearts II...then I saw there wasn't a Vita version. I bought the original as a Vita game...I really wanted the second game on Vita  

I think I might skip it honestly. If there was a Vita version I'd totally buy it.
From what I can tell, the developers didn't bother with a Vita version the way they did with the original.  Not much LRG can do about that. 

Ah darn. I didn't know that. Makes sense as to why there isn't a Vita option then. Still sucks though. Passing on this one.

My finds thread: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=10&am...

My want list: http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=56&am...

Trading: Lots of Pokemon cards, broken systems, Final Fantasy figures, Inuyasha figures, older PC games - PM me for more info! Also on the hunt for Earthbound!

(>'.')> I HAVE ASPERGERS, SO IF I SAY SOMETHING THAT SEEMS RUDE, I MIGHT NOT MEAN FOR IT TO BE RUDE!!!! <('.'<)

Sep 20 at 5:18:06 PM
BouncekDeLemos (81)
(Bouncy Blooper) < Wiz's Mom >
Florida
Just pre-ordered PS4 version of River City Girls. Haven't preordered a LRG in... 3 years now? lol Last game I preordered was SkullGirls, and the devs and Sony had problems getting that out. I hope it's a little smoother this time around, the nature of pre-ordering can be unpredictable.

Money's tight, otherwise I'd also get Metal Storm as well.

Originally posted by: dra600n

I feel bad, but, that's magic.
Sell/Trade: NA - http://goo.gl/Bi25pL... SA - http://goo.gl/qmKao... PSC - http://goo.gl/VYlKhP...
http://goo.gl/xmzKR...

Sep 20 at 5:57:55 PM
AtariJay (0)
(jbob h) < Meka Chicken >
Ohio
I got both games today. Long time since I could say that. The quantities were actually limited too for once

Sep 23 at 8:30:35 PM
leatherrebel5150 (180)
(Kidd ) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Anyone who has an account/purchases with LRG check out your orders page. They have updated it to include the status of each game in you order and the order as a whole. A really positive change I think. Since I always order multiple games at once I can see whichi ones are on hand and which are in production/holding up the order etc.

Edited: 09/23/2019 at 08:31 PM by leatherrebel5150

Sep 24 at 3:48:14 PM
friedeje191 (26)

< Crack Trooper >
Blazing chrome open for orders on the 27th.
Great game!

Sep 24 at 3:56:18 PM
< Lolo Lord >
Florida
Originally posted by: friedeje191

Blazing chrome open for orders on the 27th.
Great game!
Not to mention an awesome 80s inspired trailer (I love how she's chewing gum  

Sep 24 at 5:30:45 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
The enemies look a little repetitive, but I am excited about this one. I hope they have a special edition.

Sep 25 at 11:02:38 AM
Galdius (13)
< Meka Chicken >
Brazil
Originally posted by: leatherrebel5150

Anyone who has an account/purchases with LRG check out your orders page. They have updated it to include the status of each game in you order and the order as a whole. A really positive change I think. Since I always order multiple games at once I can see whichi ones are on hand and which are in production/holding up the order etc.

I didn't know that.
That's very good.

As for Blazing Chrome, I will definitely buy a copy for Switch.
I played it a bit on the Xbox One but I want to support the developers since they're Brazilians.

Sep 25 at 11:05:31 AM
< Lolo Lord >
Florida
Originally posted by: Galdius

I didn't know that.
That's very good.

I played it a bit on the Xbox One but I want to support the developers since they're Brazilians.
I try to support small developers in general, Brazilians and otherwise  
I didn't know they were Brazilian, not that it would change my opinion one way or another, although I think it's cool! 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_developed...

Sep 25 at 11:12:21 AM
akawhoshotya (0)

( l) < Little Mac >
United States
Does anybody know if the switch version of blazing chrome getting the necessary patches before physical release?

Sep 25 at 2:29:07 PM
Galdius (13)
< Meka Chicken >
Brazil
Originally posted by: avatar!

I didn't know that.
That's very good.

I didn't know they were Brazilian, not that it would change my opinion one way or another, although I think it's cool! 

It's by the same developers of Oniken and Odallus.
And they're working on their next title already.

Sep 25 at 2:55:26 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >

I didn't know that.
That's very good.

Seems like Joy Mashers is on a role. It does bug me that I paid for Odallus and Oniken back in Feb. or March and they still haven't sent it out. I called Play Asia to complain and they blamed Joy Masher. I'm not sure who is at fault but I have a feeling we aren't going to see thisbgame ship out for a while.

Sep 25 at 3:24:52 PM
Galdius (13)
< Meka Chicken >
Brazil
Originally posted by: Californication

I didn't know that.
That's very good.

Seems like Joy Mashers is on a role. It does bug me that I paid for Odallus and Oniken back in Feb. or March and they still haven't sent it out. I called Play Asia to complain and they blamed Joy Masher. I'm not sure who is at fault but I have a feeling we aren't going to see thisbgame ship out for a while.

That's very weird.
I got my copy last month. It even took some time to arrive because of the Brazilian post office.

Sep 25 at 3:33:39 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
I ordered the PS4 Collectors Edition.

Edit. What do you think of the games?

Edited: 09/25/2019 at 03:35 PM by Californication

Sep 25 at 3:38:50 PM
Galdius (13)
< Meka Chicken >
Brazil

I ordered the PS4 Collectors Edition. Edit. What do you think of the games?

They are cool games but they aren't easy.
You will probably die a lot.
I played them on PC but didn't finish any of them.
I have yet to try the Switch versions.

Sep 25 at 4:08:36 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >

I ordered the PS4 Collectors Edition. Edit. What do you think of the games?

They are cool games but they aren't easy.
You will probably die a lot.
I played them on PC but didn't finish any of them.
I have yet to try the Switch versions.

Cool. That is my style.

Sep 25 at 4:31:41 PM
Quaze (116)
(Jordan C.) < Bowser >
British Columbia

I didn't know that.
That's very good.

Uhh, I've had my CE copy of Oniken & Odallus sitting on the shelf for a whole month already.

www.videogamesage.com...

Sep 25 at 4:34:42 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
Quaze, you have the PS4 C/E already?

Edited: 09/25/2019 at 04:40 PM by Californication

Sep 25 at 4:34:49 PM
MuNKeY (151)
< Master Higgins >
Other
Originally posted by: Quaze

I didn't know that.
That's very good.

Uhh, I've had my CE copy of Oniken & Odallus sitting on the shelf for a whole month already.

Yeah same here

Sep 25 at 4:41:03 PM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
Originally posted by: MuNKeY

Originally posted by: Quaze

Yeah same here

Weird, I don't see any PS4 C/E on e-bay either.

Edit: I checked Play Asia and the PS4 version is set to pre-order with a Q4 expected release.

So I ordered Jan 24, so if they make it next month it will have been an 8 month wait, which is a little excessive considering they gave a Q2 estimate.

I havent played a Joy Masher game yet, they all look fun, I just hope Blazing Chrome doesn't take as long to ship.

Edited: 09/26/2019 at 12:49 AM by Californication

Sep 26 at 10:12:41 AM
Quaze (116)
(Jordan C.) < Bowser >
British Columbia

Quaze, you have the PS4 C/E already?

Oops my bad, I thought we were talking about the Switch version, I didn't see the post where you specified PS4. Well that sucks, you'd think they'd be released close together.

www.videogamesage.com...

Sep 27 at 11:21:25 AM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
I am so cheap sometimes, but I am a sucker for a slipcover. Anyone else get the Blazing Chrome C/E ?

Sep 27 at 11:22:35 AM
Gutling (133)

< Meka Chicken >
North Carolina
I wanted to, waited all morning for it then forgot. When i checked was sold out, so hopefully this evening

Sep 27 at 11:41:54 AM
Californication (34)

< Meka Chicken >
It went really fast. I paid, it locked up on me for what felt like a minute, my payment cleared, and when I clicked back on the C/E there was one left.

Edited: 09/27/2019 at 11:42 AM by Californication