Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Batty & Braveheart Heist of the Century! Update Inside!

Jun 6, 2008 at 7:58:21 PM
collectinisgame (40)
(troy wages) < Lolo Lord >
South Carolina
any interest in selling some of the black box games?

-------------------------

Jun 6, 2008 at 9:19:20 PM
srh201 (114)
(Hootie McBoobins D.N.S.) < Bowser >
United States
Originally posted by: burnambill333

TO BATTY AND BRAVEHEART - Isn't it pretty much the most amazing feeling to open up that box and see all those minty RARE games all sitting there in the box? For me I was flipping out in my home as I opened the box. The feeling is almost as good as sex. Almost.

nick, i lost a lot of respect for you on that statement there buddy! if it was the set of panesians and there were at least pictures of girls on the games when you opened the box, maybe i wouldnt have lost as much respect, but all i can think of is mario, donkey kong, and popeye staring back at you as you got a chubby looking at your chubby. sad sad sad! haha. but i know who has that fff aw right now! i actually got 2 now.

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Jun 6, 2008 at 9:29:22 PM
collectinisgame (40)
South Carolina
SHR201=SUPPORTING RADICAL HABITS?

Jun 6, 2008 at 9:32:56 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
Originally posted by: srh201

TO BATTY AND BRAVEHEART - Isn't it pretty much the most amazing feeling to open up that box and see all those minty RARE games all sitting there in the box? For me I was flipping out in my home as I opened the box. The feeling is almost as good as sex. Almost.

nick, i lost a lot of respect for you on that statement there buddy! if it was the set of panesians and there were at least pictures of girls on the games when you opened the box, maybe i wouldnt have lost as much respect, but all i can think of is mario, donkey kong, and popeye staring back at you as you got a chubby looking at your chubby. sad sad sad! haha. but i know who has that fff aw right now! i actually got 2 now.

Seth, I lost a lot of respect for you on that statement there buddy!  Only 2?????

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Jun 6, 2008 at 9:41:34 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
^^ collectingames: haha, yea, i guess it could stand for that

^^ erik: looks like you only have 3. thats pretty sad. im not even one of the heavy hitters on the scene and i have 2. you should have about 14 or so!

erik: did you see PSEC today? when they priced the offering a week ago, i got hit bad, but as the market has been tanking, my little baby has stayed steady. when eeeeeeeeeverything fell today, prospect held its own. i hate the fact that the offering was priced at 14.90 when the stock was at 15.90, but oh well, nothin ya can do about it. my yield is still frickin amazing and that stock is a winner! buy buy buy!

Look, if you don't like the things that I post, don't PM me about it and don't start a war in a thread. Just FOE ME so you don't have to read my posts! That's why Dain put it there! Use it!!!

Jun 6, 2008 at 9:43:30 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington

Yep I watch it everyday! I noticed that alot of the high yielders I have on my watch list were UP UP UP today while market tanked 4 bills. Flight to protection and security!!!!!

As for FFF AW, I had 5 of them in total.  I sold off the worst two.  The two CIB's I have left are perfect mint except the seal sticker is gone.  The other one is perfect and SEALED! 

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!

Edited: 06/06/2008 at 09:44 PM by Braveheart69

Jun 6, 2008 at 9:46:19 PM
srh201 (114)
United States
PSEC will do well with the investors who want that yield, but it will also do well when the market recovers, because it is a kick ass company that is small-cap. i love me the small-caps. thats where the money is to be made!

Jun 6, 2008 at 10:00:13 PM
collectinisgame (40)
South Carolina

^^ collectingames: haha, yea, i guess it could stand for that

oh, i though you listened to kottonmouth kings

that's there thing (Supporting Radical Habits)

Jun 6, 2008 at 10:00:56 PM
collectinisgame (40)
South Carolina
Originally posted by: Braveheart69

Yep I watch it everyday! I noticed that alot of the high yielders I have on my watch list were UP UP UP today while market tanked 4 bills. Flight to protection and security!!!!!

As for FFF AW, I had 5 of them in total. I sold off the worst two. The two CIB's I have left are perfect mint except the seal sticker is gone. The other one is perfect and SEALED!

Damn, i want one

Jun 6, 2008 at 10:05:26 PM
projectingstars (95)
(S. K.) < King Solomon >
Washington
Ok...braveheart, for some reason i barely noticed the 3 FFF:AW's because there was something MORE distracting in your pic.

"Absurdity is what I like most in life, and there's humor in struggling in ignorance. If you saw a man repeatedly running into a wall until he was a bloody pulp, after a while it would make you laugh because it becomes absurd".

-David Lynch

Jun 6, 2008 at 10:47:29 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
wait... is the zelda 5 screw in a hangtab box?

eBay listings here

Edited: 06/06/2008 at 10:48 PM by qixmaster

Jun 7, 2008 at 12:57:58 AM
projectingstars (95)
(S. K.) < King Solomon >
Washington
Originally posted by: qixmaster

wait... is the zelda 5 screw in a hangtab box?

Technically the hangtab zelda should exist, but none thus far have ever been found...

"Absurdity is what I like most in life, and there's humor in struggling in ignorance. If you saw a man repeatedly running into a wall until he was a bloody pulp, after a while it would make you laugh because it becomes absurd".

-David Lynch

Jun 7, 2008 at 12:58:17 AM
srh201 (114)
United States
^^ no way is the zelda a hangtab box. erik would have posted 20 close up pics of it by now if it was!

Jun 7, 2008 at 1:05:45 AM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington
Seth's right about that! It's a 5-screw cart alright though... everything inside is perfect untouched but the box is non-hang tab silver seal with NO REV A on the box.

Jun 7, 2008 at 4:05:58 AM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon

Seth's right about that! It's a 5-screw cart alright though... everything inside is perfect untouched but the box is non-hang tab silver seal with NO REV A on the box.

I've also heard this is the deal with winter games... that although there is a five screw cart no hangtab exists

eBay listings here

Jun 7, 2008 at 4:33:39 AM
burnambill333 (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey

Seth, I lost a lot of respect for you on that statement there buddy! Only 2?????

Ugh..............after looking at that picture I just want to reiterate the fact that I HATE YOU!!!! *jealous*

HAHAHA... exactly I still can't stop staring at them, the back of the top tabs aren't even creased... who buys games, takes the wrap or sticker seal off and then never even opens them to look inside? Better yet who does that and then lets them sit for 20+ years?

I think the better question is WHO CARES? As long as they're in your possession now am I right?

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Edited: 06/07/2008 at 04:37 AM by burnambill333

Jun 7, 2008 at 4:36:24 AM
burnambill333 (0)
(Nicholas Morgan) < King Solomon >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: Bronty

Originally posted by: jaredkk

AWESOME FIND! This is almost identical to the find that I got a while back......mint FFF AW, mint Chubby, mint Sqoon, all mint black box games, all round seal/non punched hang tabs, etc. NICELY DONE!

I was thinking, Nicks score must have been as good, or better. Weren't there way more games in your lot Nick?

The feeling is almost as good as sex. Almost.

Then you're not doing it right nick

Haha. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Teach me?

Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia!

Jun 7, 2008 at 4:39:59 AM
Braveheart69 (222)
Washington

Good Point Nick!

Josh I am working on matching up all variants of course with their proper homes (boxes) there are a couple of 5 screw carts I can not confirm hang-tab boxes for. I'm starting to give up on some like Zelda, Arkanoid, Goonies II. There are some I've seen but don't have, and others I've never even heard of existing.

*EDIT* Yay I have officially used my MOD power, to delete Nick's triple post per his request!  YAY I've got mail, YAY!!

Edited: 06/07/2008 at 04:41 AM by Braveheart69

Jun 7, 2008 at 10:17:16 AM
Buyatari (14)
(Adam Harvey) < King Solomon >
Ohio

Originally posted by: Bronty

Originally posted by: jaredkk

AWESOME FIND! This is almost identical to the find that I got a while back......mint FFF AW, mint Chubby, mint Sqoon, all mint black box games, all round seal/non punched hang tabs, etc. NICELY DONE!

I was thinking, Nicks score must have been as good, or better. Weren't there way more games in your lot Nick?

The feeling is almost as good as sex. Almost.

Then you're not doing it right nick

Haha. Maybe I'm doing it wrong. Teach me?

oohhh noooo

brokeback nintendo

Jun 7, 2008 at 11:40:16 PM
qixmaster (129)
(Josh B) < Wiz's Mom >
Oregon
I can't quit you Captain N

eBay listings here

Sep 17, 2009 at 7:26:05 AM
TheFrisbee (194)
(Max (Ray) Frisbee) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Bump for the new guys. Totally my favorite thread.

[18:07] osg: It is my lifelon goal to be in everyone's signature

Current project: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...