Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Odds n Ends ! Gaming goodies - - Gamecube stuff, PS2 RPGs, Genesis, Guidebooks, etc.!

Mar 20, 2016 at 4:04:43 PM
atari2atari (69)
(James A) < Eggplant Wizard >
Colorado
Bump!

-------------------------
 Excellent custom system.  I've got them, you can have them !

Click here to check it out!  >>>  http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...

Mar 22, 2016 at 9:28:32 PM
atari2atari (69)
Colorado
Tooosday bump!

Click here to check it out!  >>>  http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&thr...

Mar 27, 2016 at 6:01:33 PM
atari2atari (69)
Colorado
Easter bump!

Bunny didn't bring you what you want?

How about a nice PS2 instead?

Mar 31, 2016 at 3:07:05 PM
atari2atari (69)
Colorado
Mid-day bump! PS2 anyone?

Edit: SOLD!

$200 - (shipped price, U.S., Lower 48)
Modded PlayStation2 with 250GB Hard Drive +TONS of Extras!

This is a VERY nice setup, my personal rig
Come with TONS of extras, many of them free throw-ins, and good ones, too!
Clean, clean, CLEAN console, great CD/DVD reader, etc., has been maintained WELL (I have opened it to clean and refurbish)

+++NEW bonus, this weekend I cloned the IDE hard drive already included with the lot to a SATA hard drive!
Why does that matter?  Because SATA hard drives are more modern, and reliable, and easier to replace!
If you buy this lot, I **highly** recommend that you get this very highly regarded 'MaxDIYPower' SATA mod kit for the PS2:
http://www.maxdiypower.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&...
I know, weird Chinese site, but it's legit, and he's a known source of great PS2 stuff.  Plus, only $5 shipping to U.S.!

So, you get two hard drives with this lot now.  One you can use right away, and a backup one that you can get another mod to work with.

Main picture of unit and the Memor32 soft-mod card (more pictures down below) - - 
(the USB drive you see is also included, but it just has PC drivers and management software for the Memor32 on it)

Details of what's included in this giant LOT:
  • PS2 model SCPH-35001 w/2 working, excellent condition official DualShock controllers and original OEM composite video output cable
  • Memor32 USB writeable 32MB memory card, plug and play PS2 modchip, comes with proper USB cable AND a free flash drive with all software and drivers needed to connect to your PC
  • PS2 network/hard drive adapter
  • Maxtor 250GB hard drive, configured for HDLoad and ready to boot to and use
  • **Hard drive provided as-is, and has not been wiped or re-configured. Buyer assumes all responsibility for further configuration and proper management and/or disposal of any digital files found on disk.
  • Official PS2 MultiTap multiplayer adapter with original package (original PS2 compatible)
  • Official PS2 DVD remote with manual, DVD, and IR receiver (not needed with this console model, which has built-in receiver)
  • Official PS2 memory cards, red and blue, with package
  • Six (6) official PS2 8MB MemoryGate memory cards
  • PS2 Component (RGB) output video cable (best possible image w/PS2!)
PLUS, also included, at NO COST - - 

$Free - Two (2) 6-foot controller extension cords
$Free - Two like-new controllers with BEAUTIFUL clean thumbsticks and buttons, non-working, for parts (thrift-store pickup that was a dud!)
$Free - third party MultiTap adapter
$Free - card has FreeMcBoot installed and HDLoader preconfigured, ready to rip your games to hard drive and launch them without the disc
$Free - 4 PS1 memory cards, third party, because you might want to play FFVII or something!
$Free - Combo PS1-PS2/GameCube/XBOX video cable with S-Video and composite output
$Free - Also included with purchase, a huge secret surprise, a LARGE stack of something VERY useful

Sold as a lot, no I will not just sell you the Memor32, etc.

This soft-mod is true Plug and play simplicity - -
- Put the Memor32 memory card in slot 2 (or slot 1, but I prefer to leave that open for saving games)
- Boots up quickly using FreeMcBoot to a modified PS2 menu, and, from there you can then:
- Boot up HDLoader and rip and play games from the hard drive,
- Boot up uLaunchELF and run homebrew,
- Launch burned DVDs
- ...and so much more!  Really a great setup for easily enjoying all that the PS2 has to offer.

To be clear - - what you are paying for is the HARDWARE (Memor32, PS2 unit, etc.) and ACCESSORIES listed above, nothing more!
FreeMcBoot is provided as a bonus, at absolutely no charge, as it should be!  
I also include a FREE USB flash drive with additional Memor32 PC drivers, data management, flashing, and other software.
All stuff you could download easily, but I wanted to make it convenient.

Boot sequence example - -

Pictures - - 

NOW, plus this 250GB SATA hard drive in addition to the IDE hard drive!

Edited: 07/09/2017 at 05:30 PM by atari2atari