Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Ezine 2016: Onward, ho! Articles, ads, and any comics due by end of the month, 2/29!

Jan 26, 2016 at 4:25:34 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
In my last ezine post, I said I wasn't sure if it would continue because the previous layout/graphic designer Bruleski was busy with life and we needed to replace him. Shorlty thereafter I was contacted by another member, BertBerryCrunch, who said they were interested in helping out. After a thorough vetting, more than they were probably expecting for a volunteer gig, they proved they can handle the job. 

And by handle, I mean knock it out of the park! I gave BertBerryCrunch the task of doing a mockup, and they did a great job. So here we are, looking for articles, keeping this old horse moseying along. Just waiting on Dain to give us the a-okay to continue, but until I hear back from our evil overlord I thought I'd get the ball rolling because I sent him the mockup and it's so good, I don't think we'll have any problems. 

If you got an idea for an article, ad, cartoon, comic, rant, member spotlight, issueally interview, or anything else, send me a PM. Once we have five or six articles, we'll put out another issue!

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 02/15/2016 at 12:21 PM by Ferris Bueller

Jan 26, 2016 at 4:54:02 PM
NintenDarr (11)
(Ryan ) < El Ripper >
Connecticut
pmd ya ferris

Got hangtab black boxes in nice condition? PM me!

https://www.twitch.tv/grind_y0ur_...
Come watch and follow the channel! Much appreciated!

Jan 26, 2016 at 5:23:21 PM
captmorgandrinker (572)
(My Dick Smells Like Chapstick) < Bonk >
Ohio
I can put one together in a similar vein of NintenDarr's about my experience selling this past weekend (from a dirty reseller's perspective) at Pittsburgh Retro Gaming Expo.

Jan 26, 2016 at 5:29:40 PM
NintenDarr (11)
(Ryan ) < El Ripper >
Connecticut
Originally posted by: captmorgandrinker

I can put one together in a similar vein of NintenDarr's about my experience selling this past weekend (from a dirty reseller's perspective) at Pittsburgh Retro Gaming Expo.

I'd be interested in reading that! I really wanted to go to that one.

Got hangtab black boxes in nice condition? PM me!

https://www.twitch.tv/grind_y0ur_...
Come watch and follow the channel! Much appreciated!

Jan 26, 2016 at 7:42:42 PM
ne$_pimp (56)
(OM ) < Master Higgins >
Ontario
Any chance it will be out by May? I would love to have an ad for Nesathon 2k16 in the next issue.

Playas Guide Logo

Jan 26, 2016 at 9:59:15 PM
Ared37 (12)
(Jared Smith) < Crack Trooper >
Tennessee
Pm'd ya.

Jan 26, 2016 at 10:02:33 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
No Bieber Fever!

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Jan 26, 2016 at 10:05:41 PM
Bort License Plate (56)
(Barclay Barry Bert Bort) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
Originally posted by: PDork87

No Bieber Fever!

I was waiting for this comment

Switch Friend Code: SW-3306-9533-2032

Jan 26, 2016 at 10:08:51 PM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Originally posted by: BertBerryCrunch

Originally posted by: PDork87

No Bieber Fever!

I was waiting for this comment

I was waiting for you to say, "I was waiting for this comment"

On a serious note... I am looking forward to reading the next one!

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Edited: 01/26/2016 at 10:09 PM by Mega Tank

Jan 27, 2016 at 1:24:53 PM
The Hero (426)
(Issa ) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
Hey I wrote an article! I could send it to you!

Edited: 01/27/2016 at 01:26 PM by The Hero

Feb 15, 2016 at 12:22:11 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Alright, setting a deadline for all submissions for the end of February. Get those articles, ads, and comics in!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Feb 15, 2016 at 12:36:32 PM
Stryphos (306)
(Bubble Man) < King Solomon >
Michigan
Do you need any more help with graphics or layout or is BertBerry handling those exclusively?

Haves     |     Wants

Feb 22, 2016 at 9:43:18 AM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
Sent an article to ferris. Let me know if you need anytging else from me.

Feb 26, 2016 at 7:04:57 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Bump.

So far I have articles from the following people. Deadline for articles is quickly approaching.

The Hero
Stryphos
AcidJaguar
thesubcon

Feb 28, 2016 at 11:17:58 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Bump.

So far I have articles from the following people. Deadline for articles is quickly approaching.

The Hero
Stryphos
AcidJaguar
thesubcon

Hey I had sent one to you as well, please let me know if you recieved it.

Mar 1, 2016 at 6:56:34 PM
Fleck586 (155)
(Jason Fleck) < Lolo Lord >
Missouri
Past the deadline, but I could whip up an article if ya need one. I started writing one about what it was like to stop collecting around 2007 and come back in 2013 to find my collection was loaded with games worth more than I had paid for everything combined. Was a shock to say the least.

"I'm sorry Bruce.  These boys get that syrup in 'em and they get all antsy in their pantsies."

Mar 1, 2016 at 7:15:48 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: MrWunderful
Hey I had sent one to you as well, please let me know if you recieved it.

Got it. It's in the mockup, but this is what I was checking on. Thanks, brosef!

Originally posted by: Fleck586

Past the deadline, but I could whip up an article if ya need one. I started writing one about what it was like to stop collecting around 2007 and come back in 2013 to find my collection was loaded with games worth more than I had paid for everything combined. Was a shock to say the least.

Do it. I'm going to reach out to one more person so we can get something technical in there, and I think we're a wrap on this issue.