Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Inter vs. Barcalona Any soccer fans out there?

Apr 30, 2010 at 1:04:34 PM
jpobrien1980 (25)
(John O'Brien) < Eggplant Wizard >
United Kingdom
Originally posted by: Zoso471

handball doesnt matter if its deliberate, if it changes the momentum and direction of the ball because it hit a hand its a handball. if keita's hand wasnt the ball would not have landed right in front of bojan's foot.

yea i agree mourinho is not a big fan of italian football, but i dont see him back at the premiership anytime soon (unless its with arsenal, has wenger been fired yet?)

Can't see Wenger being fired, but Arsenal have not won anything for years.  Mourinho might end up in Spain with Real Madrid, but that would only be for a season they never keep managers that long.  A handball foul should only be given if there is a distinct movement of tha hand/arm towards the ball with the intention of stopping it or changing direction.  I have seen loads this season of what is called ball-to-hand which is when the ball is kicked and accidently hits a players hand, this is NOT a foul.  This is why I think the goal should have stood, but it seems to get away with a handball in an important game you need to be Thierry Henry.

-------------------------

Apr 30, 2010 at 1:35:09 PM
thenickross (134)
(nick ross) < King Solomon >
United States

Im not too big a soccer fan, but i love the World Cup. I cant wait for it to get started. As I stated in a soccer thread about a year ago, the best part of the game for me is the sideline reporter from Mexico Ines Sainz. She makes Erin Andrews look like Whoopi Goldberg (at least in my opinion)

Yes, that's me in my avatar. 

Apr 30, 2010 at 1:37:35 PM
smeagolsama (211)
(Bronner's Army) < El Ripper >
Missouri
Originally posted by: thenickross

Im not too big a soccer fan, but i love the World Cup. I cant wait for it to get started. As I stated in a soccer thread about a year ago, the best part of the game for me is the sideline reporter from Mexico Ines Sainz. She makes Erin Andrews look like Whoopi Goldberg (at least in my opinion)

She's got a meaty bottom.

Apr 30, 2010 at 4:41:42 PM
Zoso471 (13)
(--Anthony --) < El Ripper >
Ontario
Originally posted by: thenickross

definitely agreed. she is a 10/10 easy