Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

R9 Box Sealed ....and complete (not just the box)!

Apr 5, 2007 at 6:38:04 PM
Hounder (0)
(David Pendergast) < Meka Chicken >
Illinois
Just sealed a deal for a mint copy of this game:

Me happy!!! Not only that but it's the French import copy so that leaves me with 3 of the 4 KNA variants.

-------------------------
Hi, my name is David Pendergast, aka:

Jesse Jones
Philip Varney

I scammed people on NintendoAge a while back. Since then, I've been unwelcome. Do not do business with me!

Edited: 04/05/2007 at 06:39 PM by Hounder

Apr 5, 2007 at 7:07:08 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
nice. I don't think I've seen a sealed french one besides the one I picked up about 3 yrs ago. cool find.

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Apr 5, 2007 at 7:19:05 PM
Hounder (0)
Illinois
Believe it or not, I know of 5 sealed copies all with French text on the back. I got one of the owners of one of these copies to sell his to me. I don't think I've seen a sealed copy that hasn't had the French text on the back.

The box art for this game is one of my top 5 favorites

Jesse Jones
Philip Varney

I scammed people on NintendoAge a while back. Since then, I've been unwelcome. Do not do business with me!

Apr 5, 2007 at 8:33:08 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
That is SWEET David, nice find!!

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Apr 6, 2007 at 2:17:44 AM
Dr. Morbis (30)
(Basil T) < Kraid Killer >
Alberta
Originally posted by: Hounder

The box art for this game is one of my top 5 favorites

That's what I was going to say! It just takes me away to some whimsical underwater Atlantis or something. But I guess it didn't affect many others the way it does us two, or it wouldn't be so damn rare today...

My mantra, as worded by SamSpade on 06/12/12:
I don't resell to fund my collection, I don't treat this hobby like a second job, I don't care if my collection is worth ten bucks or ten thousand because I never plan on selling it. Seriously, what does the value have to do with anything if you never plan on selling? Speculation doesn't mean jack shit to me at this point, I just want to play my nes games...

Edited: 04/06/2007 at 02:18 AM by Dr. Morbis

Apr 8, 2007 at 12:53:19 AM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
how many sealed carts you up to now. you getting close to bronty

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Apr 8, 2007 at 1:52:35 AM
raregamergirl (24)
(Sara Holmquist) < Meka Chicken >
Ohio
I just bought one of these the other day too. Crazy stuff 2 were sold in such a close timeframe.

Apr 8, 2007 at 2:45:57 AM
Hounder (0)
Illinois
Hehe....I know of 5 sealed copies with different owners. I've been trying to pry at least one sealed copy out of hands of someone for some time now.

Jesse Jones
Philip Varney

Apr 8, 2007 at 2:47:42 AM
Hounder (0)
Illinois
Originally posted by: wrldstrman

how many sealed carts you up to now. you getting close to bronty

Let's just say nowhere near what Bronty has. LOL Will probably be awhile since I'm still focusing on a CIB collection as well as sealed.

Jesse Jones
Philip Varney

Apr 8, 2007 at 12:17:25 PM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada

Hehe....I know of 5 sealed copies with different owners. I've been trying to pry at least one sealed copy out of hands of someone for some time now.

Shocking!

I do know of a non-french one though, so at least I can return the one-uppage!

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Edited: 04/08/2007 at 12:17 PM by Bronty

Apr 8, 2007 at 2:51:35 PM
raregamergirl (24)
Ohio
is it yours or is it mike's? I tried to get mike's. no-go. didnt ask him which version it was.

Apr 9, 2007 at 1:00:14 AM
Hounder (0)
Illinois
Originally posted by: Bronty

Shocking!

I do know of a non-french one though, so at least I can return the one-uppage!

I don't think I've ever seen one that didn't have the french text on the back. I didn't know if Tim or Mike had one and if they do, I assume that's the one you are talking about. Also, all those sealed copies (save mine and RGG now) are all located out of the US. Guess that would explain the French text Except for your's which is really odd since you found it in Iowa, right?

Jesse Jones
Philip Varney

Apr 9, 2007 at 1:12:59 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: raregamergirl

is it yours or is it mike's? I tried to get mike's. no-go. didnt ask him which version it was.

mike doesn't have one..

Apr 9, 2007 at 1:13:39 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
mine came from the US, yes

Apr 9, 2007 at 1:19:56 AM
raregamergirl (24)
Ohio
mike doesnt have one? thats weird. he said he did but was keeping it in his collection....

Apr 9, 2007 at 1:43:54 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: raregamergirl

mike doesnt have one? thats weird. he said he did but was keeping it in his collection....

maybe he meant he had a complete copy?