Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Pokemon Yellow saving doesnt work on the AVS.

Dec 8, 2016 at 10:56:43 PM
KaiserGX (1)
< Crack Trooper >
Arizona
Oh I meant on the Everdrive but it was a bad ROM. The physical cart works that I have.

-------------------------
Check out my gaming/drawing channel over at https://www.youtube.com/c/KaiserGX, thanks!

Edited: 12/08/2016 at 10:57 PM by KaiserGX

Dec 9, 2016 at 6:46:31 PM
Great Hierophant (1)
(Great Hierophant) < Eggplant Wizard >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: KaiserGX

Yeah Yellow is a fun game, but got tired of fighting Brock for the third time already.

Brock is the first Gym Leader you must defeat and his Pokemon are Rock/Ground types.  Your starter Pikachu is an Electric type, which is weak against Ground and Ground opponents will do double damage against him.  So you have to rely more heavily on and level up the uninspiring Grass/Bug/Flying Pokemon you find in the first few Routes.

Dec 9, 2016 at 7:52:06 PM
Ichinisan (29)
< King Solomon >
Georgia
Originally posted by: Great Hierophant

Originally posted by: KaiserGX

Yeah Yellow is a fun game, but got tired of fighting Brock for the third time already.

Brock is the first Gym Leader you must defeat and his Pokemon are Rock/Ground types.  Your starter Pikachu is an Electric type, which is weak against Ground and Ground opponents will do double damage against him.  So you have to rely more heavily on and level up the uninspiring Grass/Bug/Flying Pokemon you find in the first few Routes.

The thing is, the game doesn't save and he has to fight Brock again every time he plays it.

He's probably not having any trouble defeating Brock.