NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Custom GameCube Controllers For Sale Auction and Buy it Now Custom Controllers

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:04:12 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
Hey, whats up!
I am starting up a controller business to sell Custom GameCube Controllers. I will Post all of my works from eBay on this post and I will accept requests. If you would like to see something done that could sell (EX: DK controller) just post a comment, and I may get to it. If what I am doing is against forum rules, let me know, since I am a newbie and don't want to make any of the big guys mad. Here is a breakdown of the prices if you order directly from me:

Custom Painted GameCube Controllers
By D3RP (Smash name)
I can give your controller a premium paint job. You can send a controller in or I can purchase one myself and customize it to what you want. I work with both classic controllers and Wavebirds! Here is a quick summary of prices of what I offer as of now:

Initial Payment and Guidelines- The customer pays shipping if they choose to send one in. If you want me to purchase you a controller, I will charge you according to the controller. Every completed controller will be tested. 
Classic- (Used)=$15.00 (New)=$40.00
Wavebird- (Used)=$35.00 (New)=$130.00
Paint Job- A premium, all around paint job for your controller. As of now, I offer: BLUE, GREEN, RED, ORANGE, WHITE, BLACK, GLITTER GOLD and GLITTER PURPLE ($5 extra for glitter paint). For the Wavebird, I will paint the receiver and the back, too! I can use two colors on your controller (each side a different color). 
$15.00 ($25.00 for a Wavebird)
Button Paint Job (Analog stick will not be painted)- You send me the request for color. I will try to reduce button friction with the controller by sanding the buttons, but it is not guaranteed that the colors will not chip.
$10.00
Combos - If you choose to purchase both Painted buttons and a painted shell, I will take $5 off your purchase.

Ex order
1 Orange Wavebird Controller (Customer sent in) with Red buttons 
25.00(Paint Job) + 5.00(Paint Buttons= $30.00 + Customer Shipping BOTH ways

Custom Modified GameCube Controllers

The customer pays shipping if they choose to send one in. If you want me to purchase you a controller, I will charge you according to the controller. Every completed controller will be tested. 
Custom C-Stick - Exchange the clumsy yellow C-Stick for an original GameCube Analog Stick (Used) or a PS3 Analog Stick. If you wish, I can provide a COLORED PS3 Stick instead of a Black one for just $2 extra. This is suggested for any painted controller since it complements the color of the controller. This will help significantly for FPS games!
$5.00
 Custom Analog Stick - Exchange the original GameCube Analog Stick for a PS3 Analog Stick. This can be either COLORED for $2 extra or Black. The PS3 Analog Stick provides tons of control due to the size. This is Great for Super Smash Bros.
$5.00
 Removed Rumble Pack (Classic Controller) - Suggested for any pro controller. I can remove the pack to reduce weight, but if you prefer the extra weight, I can leave it in and cut the wires instead.
This service is FREE!!!
Quick Note: I will cut down prices if you choose to order in Bulk (2+ controller)!
Ex Order with a mod and a paint job: 1 Glitter Purple Classic Controller (My own Used controller) with a Pink PS3 Stick and a Black PS3 Stick
15.00 (Controller) + 15.00 (Paint Job) + 5.00 (Glitter Fee) + 12.00 (Stick Fee) = $47.00 Free Shipping

Please allow 2-3 Weeks combined for the construction and shipping of the controller. If there is another mod you want, just send a request, and I will see what I can do. I will accept payment through PayPal.

2 Black Controllers, Refurbished and customized with Black PS3 Sticks to provide extra coverage for those intense games of smash. I am selling 2 in separate listings. Starting at 11.99/14.99, Buy it Now 19.99/24.99 (Second one is free shipping, Attracts more buyers this wayy)
eBay Link #1- http://www.ebay.com/itm/130834853...
eBay Link #2- http://www.ebay.com/itm/130834853...

-------------------------

If you have extra GameCube Controllers or Super Smash Bros copies laying around, I want them!

Edited: 12/16/2014 at 03:58 PM by GameCubeScrubb

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:06:57 PM
Deathgaze (2)
< Meka Chicken >
Victoria

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:13:41 PM
DailyNostalgia (18)
< Kraid Killer >
New York
Do you have any examples of your custom work...? Also like Matthew pointed out this should probably be in the FS section.

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:17:30 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com...#
That is the link to the works I have done so far. The Black Controllers are for sale. The Blue and Red you see at the top are in the progress of being painted. Thinking about possibly replicating the Mario Controller, but we will see.

If you have extra GameCube Controllers or Super Smash Bros copies laying around, I want them!

Edited: 01/14/2013 at 11:24 PM by GameCubeScrubb

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:19:02 PM
Dexter (9)
(Dexter Hartunian) < Eggplant Wizard >
United States
It says the album is private, so we can't see your work.

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:21:26 PM
DailyNostalgia (18)
< Kraid Killer >
New York
Originally posted by: GameCubeScrubb

http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com/user/GameCubeScrubb/library/
That is the link to the works I have done so far. The Black Controllers are for sale. The Blue and Red you see at the top are in the progress of being painted. Thinking about possibly replicating the Mario Controller, but we will see.

Link leads to a Private Album.

Also never make exact replicas of already exitising Gamecube controllers and try to sell them.

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:22:48 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
Sorry about that. Thanks for telling me! I would have never realized.... http://s1321.beta.photobucket.com...#

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:24:23 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
Some people like replicas. Its cheaper and usually looks better with the clear coat. Leave it up to the buyers. Of course, thats is not all I do. Got tons of stuff I can make for you guys

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:24:46 PM
GameBoyScotty (48)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Don Keyballs) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
Links work fine for me.

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:32:02 PM
DailyNostalgia (18)
< Kraid Killer >
New York
Originally posted by: GameCubeScrubb

Some people like replicas. Its cheaper and usually looks better with the clear coat. Leave it up to the buyers. Of course, thats is not all I do. Got tons of stuff I can make for you guys

Creating replicas of any systems/controllers, rare or not is counterfeit. You will be banned from eBay if you try to sell any replicas.

I also do custom paint jobs from time to time and I've seen many people try to sell replicas and get banned. Best to stick with your own designs and not try to copy.

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:35:17 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
Alright, That makes sense, thanks for the tip. I didnt realize it was illegal. Could you copy it onto a Wavebird and make a mario/luigi/wario wavebird controller? The mario design was never put on the wavebird, so i think it is ok......

Edited: 01/22/2013 at 09:28 PM by GameCubeScrubb

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:42:00 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
Anyways, leave a comment of what I should make besides replicas! I am working on getting a zelda controller out, one with Gold paint, a golden d-pad, a zelda logo (white) in the middle, and a custom C-Stick. It'll be a bit before it is complete, but I can't wait to get it done.

Jan 14, 2013 at 11:57:45 PM
JJAAMMEESSNNEESS (332)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(James S) < Bowser >
California
nice work man

See how I made my way into the HOS!
http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Jan 15, 2013 at 1:17:51 AM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
Thanks. Its sorta hard to paint right now cuz its keeps on raining, so it might be a bit before I get more pics out.

Jan 22, 2013 at 9:25:42 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
Working on an Wired Americana Controller Right now. Its looking great! I used 2 controller shells, so I have 2 reds and 2 blues. I am thinking about putting a red bottom and a blue top for the Americana Controller. It will also have white, glow in the dark buttons, a red PS3 Analog stick, and a White PS3 Analog stick in the place of the C-Stick. Its going to be SWEET. I plan on putting it up for auction when I am finished. If there are any interested viewers who want to buy it directly from me, just PM me and we can work out a deal.
Im not sure what to do with the other shells, tho. I have a red top and a blue bottom. I could just put it together like that then sell it as a "Mario" theme controller without any Decals (I am not doing decals quite yet). I could make another Americana controller with the colors flipped around. What do you guys think? Feel free to PM or post to the forum if you have any questions or suggestions. Thanks, I will have pictures of all the finished buttons and shells up in about 2-3 days.
Also, Would you guys suggest posting an auction on eBay or on the NintendoAge Site?

Jan 27, 2013 at 9:00:05 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
I have NES and N64 Controllers in stock now. If anyone is interested in a paint job of one of these controllers, I now have them.
I will be releasing more controller pics here soon and I will put some up for sale. It is difficult to paint in the current weather conditions.

Feb 1, 2013 at 8:49:42 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
Hey Guys
I have a little update in colors. For some reason (probably laziness), I hadn't updated it yet. Here is a rundown of the colors/brands I have as of now:
Krylon
-Red
-Blue
-Yellow
-Green
-Orange
-Black (gloss)
-White (gloss)
-Clear (of course)
-Glitter GOLD and PURPLE
-Clear Sealer for Glitter
-Glow in the Dark (Works best on lighter colors) recharges with light
Rustoleum
-Lime Green
-Purple
-Clear (a little bit shinier than Krylon, but not as protective)
I am experimenting with combining both clear coats to attain both pros, Ill let you all know how it works if you want the combination. Please note that the glitter paint is a little rough, but the glitter DOES NOT fall off. Trust me
If you have any color requests, let me know, I will see what I can do.

Feb 2, 2013 at 9:03:02 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
I had a few to many bad controllers. I will now sell GameCube Controller parts individually at request.

Feb 5, 2013 at 6:18:11 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
Here is the Americana Controller

The controller's back shell is red, the front blue, the buttons and triggers are white and glow in the dark, and there is a custom red PS3 analog stick in place of the analog stick and a white PS3 analog stick in place of the C-stick.

Edited: 02/05/2013 at 06:23 PM by GameCubeScrubb

Feb 9, 2013 at 8:33:27 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina

(sorry, the pic is a little dark, promise it will look brighter and shinier when it is complete!)
There is the falcon controller so far. I still need to clear coat the top to make it durable and Sexayy. I plan on painting the plug red and using a blue PS3 stick in place of the gamecube stick. If anyone wants to buy the controller and would like me to customize the buttons and stick to their likings, it will be another week before I put it together. Let me know NOW if you have suggestions or if you want to purchase!
Also, let me know if I should use a different back. I like the blue and it goes with falcon, but it doesn't look quite right.

Feb 20, 2013 at 8:38:54 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
bump

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:26:43 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
bump

Mar 9, 2013 at 7:36:39 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
Check out my new thread selling controllers HERE : http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...
THIS WILL BE MY NEW ACTIVE THREAD!!!

May 4, 2013 at 8:45:12 PM
GameCubeScrubb (11)
< Crack Trooper >
North Carolina
Hey guys,

Im going to try to keep this thread updated. I saw that it is the first thing you get on google search, so I will try to keep it up to date with everything I am doing.

Check out the Smashboards for my active discussion thread : http://smashboards.com/threads/cu...

Check out some of my works here : http://s1321.photobucket.com/user...

I am currently not accepting orders. However, you can send me any requests if you have any and I will see to it that I gather the appropriate materials.