Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Peoplesfineraregems EBAY SCAM

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:15:10 PM
Trade-N-Games (35)
(Jason Brassard) < Meka Chicken >
Missouri
So what game is it when you turn it on? Why have you not given this guy a negative? If your going to buy rare games buy a $5 bit to open the games! <---Dont buy the bit off your Ebay name you use or they will use that against you to say you switched game inside.

-------------------------

I always have some great games for sale http://www.tradengames.com/store/.... Thanks for looking

Like Trade-n-games on facebook for updates on new inventory

Jason

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:15:56 PM
Nintendofan234 (15)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Meka Chicken >
Alberta
Just open a claim with paypal stating that it's counterfeit items they will refund you. All you'll have to do is take a picture of the items destroyed I had to do this with three pairs of fake oakleys a few years ago.

Cart Only N64 Completed September 2012

Sealed n64 107/296
Blister accessories 4/5
Blister Controllers 4/7
Blister Controller 2nd set 4/7

ALL NTSC 

please pm me if you have any of the following blister controllers for sale. Watermelon, Grape, Fire Orange

WII U 12

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:19:38 PM
Pandatron (3)
(Paul Stevenson) < Crack Trooper >
Oregon
Sounds like it is gonna be resolved. That's a plus.

One day I shall have them all. 

My Ebay store:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/pandatron...

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:24:44 PM
Nicotine (11)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Ontario
Originally posted by: Trade-N-Games

So what game is it when you turn it on? Why have you not given this guy a negative? If your going to buy rare games buy a $5 bit to open the games! <---Dont buy the bit off your Ebay name you use or they will use that against you to say you switched game inside.
i have no gamebit. i have one coming. haven't opened the cart at all.

you can tell by looking at the bottom. the real ones have pins missing. this one has pins the whole way across......

I once had a great collection...Had to sell it :(

Back at it full force.

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:31:28 PM
Slayter (61)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Maryland
This really sucks but just relax, grab a Marlboro and work with Paypal on getting your refund. Also, like someone else said, don't open it. The repro label should be enough to prove fraud.

Edited: 03/11/2014 at 04:37 PM by Slayter

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:37:03 PM
PowerPlayers (87)
(The Phleo) < Bowser >
New Jersey
You'll get your money back man, don't worry.

Just file a complaint with PayPal and eBay and wait it out for a bit. If you have a police report, submit that to eBay/PayPal along with the complaint and they'll definitely have more against the seller.

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:37:45 PM
Dochrohan (10)
< Kraid Killer >
Netherlands
Do not grab a damn cigarette. That is for people dependent upon a drug to resolve an issue, no need for those habits.

Just sit back, relax, understand if you be patient and smart, you will likely get a refund and use that as a learning experience to build upon.

Dude is a turd though.

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:41:30 PM
ne$_pimp (56)
(OM ) < Master Higgins >
Ontario
You should be okay playa, a similar thing happened to a friend of mine and he did open the game and left positive feedback. It all worked out for him, only shitty part was that he had to pay for return shipping and wait for his money.

I imagine paypal is aware that there is a lot of this going on now.

What did the police say they where going to do aboot it?

Playas Guide Logo

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:46:40 PM
Nicotine (11)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Ontario
i don't smoke. i will go crush the gym and get to my EMS/paramedic practise tho. that should help.

even IF it was an honest mistake on his end, he should be man enough to make things right. shit does happen.

the guy said he was in police foundations. the cop laughed. they said it would be escalated to the fraud dept, which would be passed off to the sudbury police/fraud unit.

avoid shit coming out of sudbury.

Back at it full force.

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:47:40 PM
Vectrex28 (130)
(CD-i Kraid) < Master Higgins >
Switzerland
And this, folks, is why you should ALWAYS see the PCB of such rare games. I hope ya get your cash back from this scumbag! Also, report this jackass to the HoS

"Energy Tanks, Missiles, Power Bombs... You want it? It's yours my friend! As long as you have enough credits!"

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:53:24 PM
Slayter (61)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Maryland
Originally posted by: Dochrohan

Do not grab a damn cigarette. That is for people dependent upon a drug to resolve an issue, no need for those habits.

Just sit back, relax, understand if you be patient and smart, you will likely get a refund and use that as a learning experience to build upon.

Dude is a turd though.
Just a joke - a play on his name, "Nicotine". Strange name for a non-smoker if you ask me. Hopefully he picked up on the play-on words.

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:54:57 PM
Dochrohan (10)
< Kraid Killer >
Netherlands
Originally posted by: Slayter

Originally posted by: Dochrohan

Dude is a turd though.
Just a joke - a play on his name, "Nicotine". Strange name for a non-smoker if you ask me. Hopefully he picked up on the play-on words.

Lol, I did not even notice his name. I rarely read names on here, especially if new.

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:56:00 PM
Slayter (61)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Maryland
Originally posted by: Nicotine

i don't smoke. i will go crush the gym and get to my EMS/paramedic practise tho. that should help.

even IF it was an honest mistake on his end, he should be man enough to make things right. shit does happen.

the guy said he was in police foundations. the cop laughed. they said it would be escalated to the fraud dept, which would be passed off to the sudbury police/fraud unit.

LOL - if the guy really thought that the cop was going to believe that he was in police foundations he's an idiot. Even if he was, that's not something you would bring up in that situation.

Mar 11, 2014 at 4:59:38 PM
Shinju (53)
(Nintendo Collector) < Ridley Wrangler >
Washington
I think we need another thread on this

Mar 11, 2014 at 5:00:49 PM
Nicotine (11)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Ontario
he even brought it up to me during my phone call with him. that he was in PF and the police wern't going to do anything, etc.

and, if he IS in PF and he's pulling this - he's going to be the worst cop ever. I'm sure fraud doesn't look good when going for a job......

i hope paypal pulls thru.

Back at it full force.

Mar 11, 2014 at 5:01:47 PM
Mega Mario Man (63)
(Tim ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Nebraska
This is great that the police got involved. Maybe this guy will get what is coming to him.

Current Project
Isometric Survival Horror

Older Projects
Tailgate Party, Power Pad Demo, Happy Hour

Links
Store, Facebook, Twitter

Mar 11, 2014 at 5:10:53 PM
coffeewithmrsaturn (366)
(Chris ) < Bowser >
California
Wow. His response was just insane. Got me mad for you, just reading it.

Have any GBA NFR games with back stickers for sale or trade?  See my want list below :)
My WTB: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."  --Upton Sinclair

Mar 11, 2014 at 5:11:26 PM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada
Originally posted by: Nicotine

There is no 'if' big enough for this situation. The way the game was presented, past auctions, and his attitude are enough to know this was a straight up scam. Fuck people like this. I feel bad for you, but you do have to do a little more research and be very careful when buying big ticket items like this. I know how tempting it can be though to have a Canadian seller and them accept an offer on what you think is a good deal. 

There are a number of people on Kijiji that are trying very hard to scam. I was going to pick up an Aero Fighters cart locally here a couple weeks ago and as soon as I said I was going to open it (after they agreed on a price and place to meet), they bailed. I'm actually glad I told them I was going to open it up because if I confronted them on the spot there was a good chance I'd get mugged or something. Just crazy how greedy and shitty people can be. 

Wii U Collection Status: 160/161. Just Dance 2018. 

Mar 11, 2014 at 5:29:54 PM
TheOne (22)
(Dr Nintendo) < El Ripper >
Oregon
What a jerk

Mar 11, 2014 at 6:19:50 PM
Shinju (53)
(Nintendo Collector) < Ridley Wrangler >
Washington
Well for one if he is/was a cop in training then its over for him as they have ZERO tolerance for theft/scamming and any other illegal activities while trying to join the force.

Mar 11, 2014 at 6:23:51 PM
Nicotine (11)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Ontario
Well. If it goes in for fraud investigation with the Sudbury police, even if he's not charged, it will haunt him. Kinda dumb to ruin a career over this.

Back at it full force.

Mar 11, 2014 at 6:31:34 PM
johnnyboy113 (352)
(John ) < King Solomon >
New York
How about the items he's selling and his buying feedback lol . So he sells fake high priced nes games is trying to be a cop and apparently buys and sells women's lingerie .... Oh boy tranny cop

I hope you get your money back dude this pissed me off just reading his responses to you . I'd say he deserves a donkey kick in the balls but who knows if he has any

Pizza will be delivered to all in May! ;-)

Mar 11, 2014 at 6:43:17 PM
Enternal (19)
(Edge Geraldine) < El Ripper >
Florida
You didn't leave him negative feedback?

Sorry that you got hit with this. Many of us believed it was going to happen sooner or later. It seems like you are going to get your money back. And although this has caused you some stress, at least it informed the boards of the threat.

Mar 11, 2014 at 6:53:31 PM
Nesmaster (57)
(Trolling Thunder ) < El Ripper >
Alberta
Did you pay him through an ebay transaction? Absolutely neg his ass.

Mar 11, 2014 at 7:14:11 PM
Nicotine (11)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Ontario
Originally posted by: Nesmaster

Did you pay him through an ebay transaction? Absolutely neg his ass.

Nope. I had made him an offer using the contact seller and he accepted. So all that conversation is still logged. Paypal seems ok tho. I talked to them again to give them the incident number. The guy was baffled. I have him the item numbers of previous auctions he had. Even he couldn't believe it.

Back at it full force.