Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The Legend of Zelda loose appraised at $3,000!?!?!?!

Mar 8, 2010 at 12:45:11 AM
MrClutch (161)
(Ron W) < King Solomon >
Minnesota
hahahaha here's what he just responded with:

"Well i have not played this game in a few years but im preaty sure he starts off with an axe."

I think I'm going to cut off dialogue with him now because I dont want to continue to harass him if he's a "bit slow".

So I said:

"Oh snap! That's the wrong version! You must have the 1989 German bootleg copy. The American true legit version starts your character off with no weapons at all. Thanks for checking and good luck with your auction."

-------------------------
Let me remove the eggplant curse.

Mar 8, 2010 at 12:47:29 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: Sph1nx

Originally posted by: Bronty

OK sorry I guess I should have asked which way you swing first before making an offer like that. Me I just love the mens. But back to the topic at hand YES I want it for 1150 as long as you can take the bank of nigeria chargecard for payment. If are you willing to send me a picture of YOUR penis, call it 1200. --M'beke!! Dave

Me I just love the mens.

You win. The internet. Period.

ah shit thank you I was blowing a gasket as I was typing it my wife was asking if there was something wrong LOL

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Mar 8, 2010 at 12:48:27 AM
jlange (3)
(Do Wah Diddy) < Crack Trooper >
United States

Me I just love the mens.

I think I might add this quote in my signature. That's too funny. This thread is win.

Mar 8, 2010 at 12:49:29 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
ah god this guy is still hoping I'm going to send him 1150 bucks for a zelda lol
---
Sorry man dont think so but do you have a paypal or no.

WTB Cdn sealed black boxes, sealed Cdn first party titles.    I.e. the "mattel" Cdn boxes with both french and english.   Mainly black boxes, zelda, link, and tyson, but let me know what you have.    I am interested in anything I don't already have!

Mar 8, 2010 at 12:52:02 AM
antofarabia (106)
(Papa Smurf) < Kraid Killer >
Georgia
i don't get it ... why isn't he trying to milk it for the extra $50

They call me big Papa ....

Mar 8, 2010 at 12:52:09 AM
Fantomex (216)
(Chris Z) < Ridley Wrangler >
Pennsylvania
Dan... will you be my new best friend?

Mar 8, 2010 at 12:54:24 AM
ihavethatpma (324)
(Doombutt Jazzmouth) < Bowser >
Washington
Me - Hey bozo, I got three pics and it looks great. I'll be bidding well for sure. You don't take pictures of penis as partial payment do you?

Jeff

Him - No man your the second person to ask that.

Me - Hey bozo, it's a common thing in the NES world to offer pictures of engorged tumescent members when dealing with such high value games. Thank you for the pics bozo, I'll be watching this for sure.

Jeff

Mar 8, 2010 at 12:55:55 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
OK man listen I'm sorry about all this I know I can be a little forward. I just loves me the mens so much... the muscular arms and the glistening chests and everything. I gets so hot I have to shift my seat!! Yes I would like to buy it with my bank of nigeria chargecard. Say do you know of any good places to sell anal plugs (slightly used). I am going to have to raise some cash. I would just list it on craigslist but I don't know if they allow adult listings.

Mar 8, 2010 at 12:57:18 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: ihavethatpma

Me - Hey bozo, I got three pics and it looks great. I'll be bidding well for sure. You don't take pictures of penis as partial payment do you?

Jeff

Him - No man your the second person to ask that.

Me - Hey bozo, it's a common thing in the NES world to offer pictures of engorged tumescent members when dealing with such high value games. Thank you for the pics bozo, I'll be watching this for sure.

Jeff

oh shit I am literally dying here!!!!! ROFL

Mar 8, 2010 at 12:58:48 AM
Fantomex (216)
Pennsylvania
I don't think i have ever laughed so much at something posted here before. You guys are the best. We need to get some fake accounts bidding on this asap!

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:02:02 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
Originally posted by: Fantomex

depends... do you have muscular arms? 

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:03:33 AM
Fantomex (216)
Pennsylvania
no but i send pics of my penis upon request

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:04:26 AM
ihavethatpma (324)
Washington

Originally posted by: Fantomex

depends... do you have muscular arms? 

Hey there muscley arms.

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:05:19 AM
Fantomex (216)
Pennsylvania
Hahaha!!.... Did he say strap in or strap on?

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:06:39 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
MUAHAH

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:06:56 AM
Sph1nx (24)
(The Link) < Eggplant Wizard >
Canada
"I like cheeseburgers.
Has this game ever been played while eating cheeseburgers? I don't want secondhand grease on the game if I won."

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:08:13 AM
Bronty (65)
(Dan M) < Bonk >
Canada
and he'll probably answer that too LOL! NOT TOO BRIGHT!! funny what greed does muahahahahahah

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:18:30 AM
ihavethatpma (324)
Washington
I wasn't going to send him any more messages, but he just sent me a message:

"Ok well seeing as you are 1 of the very many people who seem to want this game i would like you to give me a price you want this item to start out as."

I just replied with Hey bozo, blah blah blah. I don't want to mess with him if he's a bit slow, but I get the feeling that he's not slow, just kind of a slimy dude.

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:18:37 AM
Sph1nx (24)
(The Link) < Eggplant Wizard >
Canada
response:

No i dont belive so?

Mar 8, 2010 at 1:22:01 AM
MrClutch (161)
(Ron W) < King Solomon >
Minnesota
lol you guys are hilarious.

He just sent me 2 more and apparently he dusted off his NES just for me:

"Well theres no way that is 1989 because it an 1985 true edition i can send you a pick of the back but if you let me find my ness controlers and all i will let you know for sure."

and then:

"Ok well now i never knew how much dust could gather but i found my nes. He does indeed start with a sword not an axe im thinking of crusaders sorry."

Let me remove the eggplant curse.

Mar 8, 2010 at 2:32:03 AM
shawnphase (9)
(shawn phase) < Lolo Lord >
Western Australia
ahahaha, this is classic. somebody ask him if this is the version where ganon is purple, and if so then you're willing to send him $12,000 tomorrow because the version with purple ganon is something you've been looking for since the game came out. then he'll be clamoring to get through to level 8. tell him you need screenshots of ganon, just to make damn sure he plays it all. then stall the hell out of him.

http://www.tempsoundsolutions.com... for a whole slew of video game cover music.

Mar 8, 2010 at 2:55:28 AM
chronotriggafoo (18)
(Alex R) < Crack Trooper >
Texas
just for kicks:

"Had a couple of questions. Does Link yield a sword or axe in the beginning of the game? Also, on the back of the cart is the "Cautions" underlined? Also wondering if the last boss of the game, Ganon, is purple? Will pay good money for the purple Ganon edition. Thanks."

"If you've got it, trot it!" - Al Bundy

Mar 8, 2010 at 2:58:12 AM
Fantomex (216)
Pennsylvania
MAN you guys are ass holes.. haha i love it! im about to join in the fun

Mar 8, 2010 at 3:29:47 AM
ars2pd (181)
(aRs !) < King Solomon >
Missouri
Just joined in Message to seller:

Is the last boss a PURPLE Ganon?!?!?! Ive been looking for that edition like crazy. I would like a pic of the last boss please to confirm. If the last boss IS purple, I will pay $13,000 for it!!! Please let me know, I really need this one!!! Also, do you accept a picture of my penis for partial payment of $2,000? I know sellers have in the past. Thanks!

Mar 8, 2010 at 3:34:40 AM
ihavethatpma (324)
Washington
The whole penis bit is too funny, we're probably freaking that guy out big time.

M'beke! hahaha