Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Please Close Thread Shutting Down Site

LOCKED TOPIC

Jun 26, 2013 at 7:16:15 PM
zackygames (0)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Cherub >
Washington

Edited: 07/18/2013 at 01:00 AM by NintendoAge Moderator

Jun 27, 2013 at 12:26:07 AM
retroneshunter (2)

(Rob Berndl) < Crack Trooper >
United States
not to rag but arent some of your nes prices just a tad high?

Jun 27, 2013 at 3:30:19 AM
krankcolc (286)
(Arcade Legacy) < Lolo Lord >
Ohio
Since you are asking for opinions, I also agree on the high pricing. For example you can get Blaster Master on NES for around $7 shipped on Amazon. You need to give people a reason to shop at your store other than one of the biggest and most respected shopping websites in the world. The layout for the games is nice though and easy to navigate. Once you get more items, you should add the option to have more than 12 items per page.

-------------------------
WTB list. Less than 1% to a CIB NES collection. http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Jun 27, 2013 at 8:48:08 AM
jfreakofkorn (23)
< King Solomon >
United States
welcome to the site ......

Jun 28, 2013 at 4:00:48 AM
Benihana (154)
(Don't Stop Believin!) < Master Higgins >
Washington
Are the games loose, CI or CIB?
Pictures of the Actual product would be really helpful for a collector looking to buy.
Condition is everything. How do I know the label is not trashed and in mint condition?

My Biggest Fear is...She Sells my Games for the Amount I told her I paid for them.

Vintage.Nintendoage.com for LIFE!

Jun 28, 2013 at 4:02:47 PM
zackygames (0)
< Cherub >
Washington
All of the games I have up right now are in good to very good condition. If I post one that is yellowed, label is torn or anything else it will be stated. All the games are loose, should say this in the page when clicked on. The reasoning for price is all of the games are cleaned very well (not just contacts) and are in good condition. The pictures are something that would take a lot of time. That is the reason for the general photos. I have listed 20-30 games at once on ebay all with multiple pictures but here were talking about 400 or so. So far only a little over 100 are up. Thanks for everyone's suggestions I definitely take them seriously. All accessories and repair parts are on a free shipping special. Looking to acquire the good steel security bits, pico fuses and more.

Jul 2, 2013 at 8:06:24 AM
Rivera_Junior (0)

(Jeff Rivera) < Little Mac >
Massachusetts
what is your eBay store??

Jul 3, 2013 at 1:38:59 PM
zackygames (0)
< Cherub >
Washington
^pmed

Edited: 07/03/2013 at 02:27 PM by zackygames

Jul 3, 2013 at 2:04:12 PM
zackygames (0)
< Cherub >
Washington
Oh and also I'm from Washington state not Alabama, just noticed that below my name. Can't figure out how to change it..Edit: There we go.

Edited: 07/03/2013 at 02:12 PM by zackygames

Jul 4, 2013 at 9:43:34 AM
Rivera_Junior (0)

Massachusetts
Originally posted by: zackygames

Oh and also I'm from Washington state not Alabama, just noticed that below my name. Can't figure out how to change it..Edit: There we go.

since we're about 7 hours apart, i should call you neighbor.
thanks for the pm, i recently got scammed on eBay by a seller with highly recommended feedback so i'm pretty leery about buying from people who aren't members at NA. Hope you understand, that's why I asked.

I noticed you have the console repair screwdrivers by newelectronx, are those real or knock offs from china? Also I'd rather get the console gaming kit this time around, I'm through with the 2 or 1 bit pieces. Do you have those in stock?? I heard allot of talk about them in another forum and i'm thinking about investing that way.

One last thing, do you take google pay?? I have a 50 dollar gift certificate i'd like to use.

Jul 4, 2013 at 11:36:10 AM
zackygames (0)
< Cherub >
Washington
Yes, the gamebits are the real deal. I got them directly from Newelectronx. As far as the console gaming kit I don't think New Electronx carries those so I'm not going to get any. I can say these bits are really good, I've used the china mcm ones before and the NE are far better. MCM electronics carries console gaming kits but  they are probably the same quality as their bits. Looked into googlepay for setup I'm using but not finding anything through forum searches. I will call my web hosting tomorrow (the 4th today). Thanks for checking out the site I really appreciate it.

Edited: 07/04/2013 at 11:39 AM by zackygames

Jul 5, 2013 at 3:31:46 AM
Rivera_Junior (0)

Massachusetts
The site looks really good, and I wouldn't mind paying the extra fee at your site if everything is legit.
Just one question, where's the handle for the screwdrivers? According to what I read in another forum, NE bits are supposed to come with a magnetic handle. I normally wouldn't make a bit deal out of it, but I just got scammed on faulty NE parts. Some guy on eBay is selling Newelectronx screwdrivers, but they aren't Newelectronx screwdrivers at all. I'm going through a dispute right now with him.
Thanks for looking into google pay.
Another thing a birdie told me to look out for is the trust mark... Where's your trust mark, bud??
Let me know if you can get google pay working and I'll look for the coupon.. thanks a bunch!

Jul 5, 2013 at 12:48:57 PM
zackygames (0)
< Cherub >
Washington
^another pm

Jul 5, 2013 at 4:29:34 PM
Rivera_Junior (0)

Massachusetts
i can understand why you would pm the coupon, but the other things about the brand would have been appropriate to post here.
i'm a little weirded out at the secrecy and back doors being used.
i need to do some more research before i pull the trigger, and some of the practices that you are using are freaking me the hell out. but i say thanks for all your time and answers, it seems you want to be professional with your company, but at this point i'm still little nervous about you. all those pm's are freaking me out. haha but thanks bud...

Jul 5, 2013 at 5:48:19 PM
zackygames (0)
< Cherub >
Washington
I apologize if I freaked you out. I was just trying to answer your questions and be as informative as I could with you. I just thought that since they were specific questions you had that I would contact you directly. I'm sorry I'm new to the forum and saw it had a pm function. I was trying to maintain professionalism by direct contact. It was not my intention at all to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm sorry

Jul 6, 2013 at 12:53:38 AM
Rivera_Junior (0)

Massachusetts

I apologize if I freaked you out. I was just trying to answer your questions and be as informative as I could with you. I just thought that since they were specific questions you had that I would contact you directly. I'm sorry I'm new to the forum and saw it had a pm function. I was trying to maintain professionalism by direct contact. It was not my intention at all to make you feel uncomfortable. I'm sorry

since i got scammed, i'm a little more careful these days of who i deal with... so no worries.
i am especially happy that you said you are trying to be professional, i would think that is something that you would do when you run a company or if your a businessman.
btw: don't you have another user name in this same forum?

Jul 7, 2013 at 12:12:25 AM
zackygames (0)
< Cherub >
Washington
No I don't. Here is a picture of the game bits.                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Jul 7, 2013 at 12:12:36 AM
zackygames (0)
< Cherub >
Washington
 photo Bits_zpsae07dc95.jpg

Jul 7, 2013 at 3:20:35 AM
Rivera_Junior (0)

Massachusetts
btw: don't you have another user name in this same forum?

No I don't. Here is a picture of the game bits.                                                                                                                                                                                                               

weird because you and gnomesruletheearth appear to be the same person and its funny as soon as I asked you, gnomesruletheearth who name is also zack removed that content from his NA account profile. In fact that entire account was almost overhauled, I'm sure the mods here can see who you truly are. Also here's a tip google history still shows the truth.

At this point i cannot trust you enough to enter a transaction, if you'll attempt to mislead about something as simple as having 2 NA accounts - over a small conversation, who knows what else you'll do in a business transaction. who cares if you have 2 accounts, it's really meaningless...! i dont know about you, but i don't like getting scammed. and something about you definitely smells fishy right now. so, i'll pass.

Jul 12, 2013 at 12:20:09 PM
Rivera_Junior (0)

Massachusetts
Originally posted by: krankcolc

Since you are asking for opinions, I also agree on the high pricing. For example you can get Blaster Master on NES for around $7 shipped on Amazon. You need to give people a reason to shop at your store other than one of the biggest and most respected shopping websites in the world.
I had to agree with krankcolc, and I might add that I was trying to give you some first time business. I'm not trying to rag and I wish you luck, but for anyone else who reads this posts and wants to buy the full console toolkit like me then I would recommend first looking for a NA member who can supply the full gaming console toolkit. Donating to NA members is one of the ways, I find giving back and supporting and appreciating what NA does. I was hoping to do just that, but no one has the toolkit to my knowledge.

Yes, the gamebits are the real deal. I got them directly from Newelectronx. As far as the console gaming kit I don't think New Electronx carries those so I'm not going to get any.

Just so you know Zack, Newelectronx does have the console gaming kit - I ended up finding a 104 piece console toolkit on Newelectronx website. I also tried and tried to buy their gamebits without the magnetic handle, but they infactically said that was a no go. So, if I were you I would check with who ever you got those bits from and make sure their authentic. From your price on your website, it seems like you paid allot for them and your trying to recoup the profit. IDK for sure, but just a heads up you can sell the toolkit on your site for the same price that you are selling 2 bits. Thanks for all the replies and good luck.

PS I think you should let everyone know right now that you have more than 1 account with NA (and that your not really new here - you know the moderators can see all) to save face in case the crap hits the fan. Customers will look for honesty and if you look untrust worthy...... then you get it.

Jul 12, 2013 at 1:18:51 PM
Br81zad (97)
( Beck) < Bowser >
Kentucky
interesting...