NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

cheap CIB win (possibly sealed)

Sep 27, 2007 at 5:20:32 PM
350f (1)
(Andy Hagen) < Crack Trooper >
Missouri
Link

Shipping was more than the price of the games, but some of them look sealed. I'm hoping for the best.

-------------------------
-Andy

Check Out My Collection
http://www.andynes.zoomshare.com

Sep 27, 2007 at 5:33:14 PM
EVIL OVERLORD
Dain (226)
(Dain Anderson) < Founder >
North Carolina
Sealed or not, that's a pretty good deal -- I hope they arrive sealed, g'luck.

Sep 27, 2007 at 5:34:05 PM
Dr. Morbis (30)
(Basil T) < Kraid Killer >
Alberta
^ Yeah but he clearly states that it's a stock photo. I wish the best of luck to you though. Consider it a surprise package.

My mantra, as worded by SamSpade on 06/12/12:
I don't resell to fund my collection, I don't treat this hobby like a second job, I don't care if my collection is worth ten bucks or ten thousand because I never plan on selling it. Seriously, what does the value have to do with anything if you never plan on selling? Speculation doesn't mean jack shit to me at this point, I just want to play my nes games...

Sep 27, 2007 at 6:01:23 PM
350f (1)
Missouri
Originally posted by: Dr. Morbis

^ Yeah but he clearly states that it's a stock photo. I wish the best of luck to you though. Consider it a surprise package.

He's got another auction and I think he just used the same pic for both of them, thats what the disclaimer is going for. I guess we'll see.

-Andy

Check Out My Collection

Sep 28, 2007 at 1:16:59 AM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
Hell I bought the other one... how can you lose? 8 CIB games for $3.99 BIN and one of them was Ninja Gaiden? I'll take that all day long please and thank you!

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Sep 28, 2007 at 2:59:13 AM
wrldstrman (107)
(doug prickett) < Master Higgins >
West Virginia
bummer shame the sega and snes games werent that cheap... they would still be a decent deal id shipping werent to high

Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poking me in the ribs and cackling, telling me, "You're next." They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

Sep 28, 2007 at 7:08:46 AM
Battymo (100)
(Scrubb'n Nutz) < King Solomon >
Nova Scotia
Originally posted by: Braveheart69

Hell I bought the other one... how can you lose? 8 CIB games for $3.99 BIN and one of them was Ninja Gaiden? I'll take that all day long please and thank you!

Are you sure you got 8 CIB games for $3.99? Seems to me that auction states that there are no boxes...

Sep 28, 2007 at 7:09:54 AM
TheFrisbee (194)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
(Max (Ray) Frisbee) < Bowser >
Tennessee
Yeah i about bought the ohther two.....then i noticed that they say "not in box"

[18:07] osg: It is my lifelon goal to be in everyone's signature

Current project: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

Oct 3, 2007 at 6:13:48 PM
350f (1)
Missouri

Well it turned out alright. At first when I opened the box I thought "Wow, these are sealed, then I looked closer and I think they are all reseals. Before I rip off the plastic, do all NES games have the horizontal line in the back?

-Andy

Check Out My Collection

Oct 3, 2007 at 10:41:57 PM
Braveheart69 (222)
(AKA BLACKBOXY) < Wiz's Mom >
Washington
I haven't got mine yet but I am guessing from the pic you posted that those were video game store resealed. My dad used to do the same thing in his 4 game/video rental stores. Open them take out the game/book, then reshrink them to keep the boxes nice. A sure fire tell is the rental # stickers on the boxes and the Pre-Viewed movie for sale sticker.

I HAVE IT ALL NOW NES WISE!  Unless you come across a Canadian DK JR MATH... if so I'm a Buyer!
USA GG set (Including all variants): COMPLETE!   Set includes 244 / 257 Sealed/NEW!
Euro GG set (Including all variants): Missing 9 boxes, 9 books, 9 carts.
Japan GG set: COMPLETE!  196/196
Brazil GG set: Have 61/68.  Need 5 boxes, 7 books, 3 carts.
GG Pirate Total68 different & Counting, Including Car Licence!
GG Prototypes:  4

Oct 5, 2007 at 12:45:45 PM
350f (1)
Missouri
Originally posted by: Braveheart69

I haven't got mine yet but I am guessing from the pic you posted that those were video game store resealed. My dad used to do the same thing in his 4 game/video rental stores. Open them take out the game/book, then reshrink them to keep the boxes nice. A sure fire tell is the rental # stickers on the boxes and the Pre-Viewed movie for sale sticker.

Did you get yours yet? Don't get too excited. After opening them up, they all actually had the styrofoam, but all the games had huge rental stickers on the backs. I think a few had manuals though. Hoops looks like it went though a car wash....it has some inserts but they are all stuck together. lol Most of the stickers came off after lots of goo gone and scrubbing, except a few were over the nintendo sticker on the back of the cart and ruined it in the process.

-Andy

Check Out My Collection