Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Post Your Collection Pics 2.0 the bragging continues...

Oct 26, 2018 at 3:30:08 PM
DaxWills (2)

< Little Mac >
Pennsylvania
Not worth taking pictures yet but picked up a NTSC-J PS2, some games, and a lot of lumber to start on building out my game room now that the walls are built and the floor is down. Looking forward to having my game room back.

Oct 27, 2018 at 5:16:19 AM
Wheelcakes (14)
< Meka Chicken >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: DaxWills

Not worth taking pictures yet but picked up a NTSC-J PS2, some games, and a lot of lumber to start on building out my game room now that the walls are built and the floor is down. Looking forward to having my game room back.

When is it gonna be worth taking pictures of?

-------------------------
KDDK Player  

Oct 27, 2018 at 10:56:12 AM
DaxWills (2)

< Little Mac >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: Wheelcakes

Originally posted by: DaxWills

When is it gonna be worth taking pictures of?

After the lumber is turned into displays? They’ll be empty but it’s a step up from lumber on the floor. 

Oct 27, 2018 at 11:52:01 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: Andy_Bogomil

Game room/collection setup. Everything I have finally on display with only a few odds and ends to sell in storage. 

Fuck yeah.

Well done good sir. 

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Oct 27, 2018 at 12:42:38 PM
Murray (34)
(Count of Tuscany ) < El Ripper >
Colorado
Peoples collections never cease to amaze.   

"Why's that guy wearing a suit to a garage sale?"

Oct 27, 2018 at 8:46:46 PM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada
Originally posted by: AirVillain

Game room/collection setup. Everything I have finally on display with only a few odds and ends to sell in storage. 

Fuck yeah.

Well done good sir. 

Thanks  

Originally posted by: cartman

What is that Contra 3 frame did someome create a puzzle or something?

They are shadow boxes I made. I gave the Zelda one to a friend. https://imgur.com/a/06j4muC...

Wii U Collection Status: 160/161. Just Dance 2018. 

Oct 27, 2018 at 11:24:32 PM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia
Here's what I've got to add....

Manual holder w/ display front. (Repurposed GRAD photo album)

Cost $2.15 (Thrift Store)

It has spots for 50 manuals, but with the width of the manuals, it only allows about 20... 18 are in there, actually. With one in the "frame" on the front.

I was hoping I could loosen the screws to allow more manuals, but not so much. Oh well, I had them separated by quality anyways. So... the good ones made the booklet.

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Edited: 10/28/2018 at 10:51 AM by AirVillain

Oct 28, 2018 at 2:42:37 PM
cartman (16)
(The Boss) < King Solomon >
Sweden

Fuck yeah.

Well done good sir. 

Thanks  

They are shadow boxes I made. I gave the Zelda one to a friend. https://imgur.com/a/06j4muC

Is it printed out cardboard/paper that you then put at different distances to create a 3D effect?

Oct 28, 2018 at 4:59:34 PM
LifeGame (63)
(M D) < El Ripper >
Quebec
Im almost done with my main setup...here is what it looks like

NES games to finish my licensed set -S.E. :  DOWN TO 2

LITTLE SAMSON, DINO PEAK

NES licensed : 674/677

Edited: 10/28/2018 at 05:02 PM by LifeGame

Oct 28, 2018 at 5:04:35 PM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada

Fuck yeah.

Well done good sir. 

Thanks  

They are shadow boxes I made. I gave the Zelda one to a friend. https://imgur.com/a/06j4muC

Is it printed out cardboard/paper that you then put at different distances to create a 3D effect?

Yeah pretty much. Paper printed and glued to foam backing and then given a 3d/depth look.

Wii U Collection Status: 160/161. Just Dance 2018. 

Nov 24, 2018 at 2:02:23 AM
Orlandu81 (26)
(David ) < Eggplant Wizard >
California
Man, why is this thread dead? Tons of braggers on this forum, why is everyone being so humble? Let's see the goods! I'm in a Final Fight mood...my favorite is the arcade version but I enjoy them all.

Nov 24, 2018 at 2:06:19 AM
D~Funk (81)
(David Qualls) < Master Higgins >
Oregon
Originally posted by: Orlandu81

Man, why is this thread dead? Tons of braggers on this forum, why is everyone being so humble? Let's see the goods! I'm in a Final Fight mood...my favorite is the arcade version but I enjoy them all.

Some sexy Final Fight action! I've been rollin hard with the Switch mood. Still goin strong!

"Thats what i am, i'm just a grumpy guy with a big nose."

Nov 24, 2018 at 5:21:41 AM
BalloonFight (233)
(Kyle Allen) < Ridley Wrangler >
California

In my eyes, you just won the thread with the Capcom Mini Cute. I did some research on them, and found a thread you made when it arrived in the US. Awesome candy cab you own as well. Thoroughly jealous.  

Always looking for early issues of these magazines: GameFan, Tips and Tricks, Electronic Gaming Monthly.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you have any of these. I would love to give you some games for your magazines. :)

Nov 24, 2018 at 8:48:20 AM
Orlandu81 (26)
California
Originally posted by: BalloonFight

In my eyes, you just won the thread with the Capcom Mini Cute. I did some research on them, and found a thread you made when it arrived in the US. Awesome candy cab you own as well. Thoroughly jealous.  

Thanks for the kind words! It’s a fun little machine.  Seems that you are local, if you are ever in my area let me know and you can check it out in person.

Nov 24, 2018 at 6:21:52 PM
BalloonFight (233)
(Kyle Allen) < Ridley Wrangler >
California

Originally posted by: BalloonFight

Thanks for the kind words! It’s a fun little machine.  Seems that you are local, if you are ever in my area let me know and you can check it out in person.

Awesome, would love to! I go to San Clemente fairly often. Sooner or later I'll hit you up. Lunch will be on me and we'll get some games on.  

Always looking for early issues of these magazines: GameFan, Tips and Tricks, Electronic Gaming Monthly.
Don't be afraid to send me a PM if you have any of these. I would love to give you some games for your magazines. :)

Nov 25, 2018 at 11:52:53 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia

I'm offended. You didn't like my $2 manual holder/display???  I get no respect around here. 

Haha, jokes. 

This Final Fight collection is sick. I didn't realize how much I loved Final Fight until I played Mighty Final Fight. NES is my faves, so I guess I'm just biased. 

Anyways, that Capcom Mini Kiddy Game Machine is effing radical. I had no idea that was a thing.   

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Edited: 11/25/2018 at 11:53 AM by AirVillain

Nov 25, 2018 at 3:25:36 PM
Orlandu81 (26)
California

I'm offended. You didn't like my $2 manual holder/display???  I get no respect around here. 

Haha, jokes. 

This Final Fight collection is sick. I didn't realize how much I loved Final Fight until I played Mighty Final Fight. NES is my faves, so I guess I'm just biased. 

Anyways, that Capcom Mini Kiddy Game Machine is effing radical. I had no idea that was a thing.   
Haha, yes, that was a fine deal for a nice frame to display the manuals.  

The Mini Cute is very cool, I’m very happy with it.  And it’s pink!

Nov 26, 2018 at 10:25:36 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia

Haha, yes, that was a fine deal for a nice frame to display the manuals.  

The Mini Cute is very cool, I’m very happy with it.  And it’s pink!

Finally! Some respect for my manual display/holder. Haha    Actually, I was happy to find it because I've been on the look-out for a way to "display"/store my manuals anyways...

That thing is effing radical!! I did a quick search but didn't find much... do you need different boards (Jamma) for different games, or is there a Capcom set in there (First pic was Final Fight, second is Marvel vs. Capcom?)? I am intrigued...

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Nov 27, 2018 at 12:30:45 AM
Orlandu81 (26)
California

Finally! Some respect for my manual display/holder. Haha    Actually, I was happy to find it because I've been on the look-out for a way to "display"/store my manuals anyways...

That thing is effing radical!! I did a quick search but didn't find much... do you need different boards (Jamma) for different games, or is there a Capcom set in there (First pic was Final Fight, second is Marvel vs. Capcom?)? I am intrigued...

Thanks! You can PM me for more info on it, as there is not much available online.  It comes stock with a JAMMA harness (3 button) and mine also had a Capcom System (CPS1) kick harness (6 buttons) attached.  I have a CPS1 to CPS2 kick harness adapter so swapping PCBs between the families is quite easy.  I've even put a JAMMA Genesis and a JAMMA Turbografx 16 on it.

Nov 28, 2018 at 12:32:57 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia

Thanks! You can PM me for more info on it, as there is not much available online.  It comes stock with a JAMMA harness (3 button) and mine also had a Capcom System (CPS1) kick harness (6 buttons) attached.  I have a CPS1 to CPS2 kick harness adapter so swapping PCBs between the families is quite easy.  I've even put a JAMMA Genesis and a JAMMA Turbografx 16 on it.

Neat!

I lost you after "it comes stock with", but that's freakin' radical!

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Dec 6, 2018 at 2:29:53 PM
Beabull (8)
< Eggplant Wizard >
Not much I can brag about here after seeing the collections most of you have amassed, but it is mine nonetheless. Also, don't have the space for a dedicated room, but I do get to display it in the livingroom, which drives the wife crazy, haha.

https://imgur.com/a/txRcoh9...

I could not get the image to upload to the forum. Tried looking at some past threads with the same problem(I know it is on my end), but still couldn't figure it out.

Dec 6, 2018 at 3:12:09 PM
empire (58)
(Not me! ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia
Originally posted by: Beabull

Not much I can brag about here after seeing the collections most of you have amassed, but it is mine nonetheless. Also, don't have the space for a dedicated room, but I do get to display it in the livingroom, which drives the wife crazy, haha.

https://imgur.com/a/txRcoh9

I could not get the image to upload to the forum. Tried looking at some past threads with the same problem(I know it is on my end), but still couldn't figure it out.

Post more pics of your dog

SW-6786-5095-2210

Dec 6, 2018 at 4:08:14 PM
D~Funk (81)
(David Qualls) < Master Higgins >
Oregon
Originally posted by: Beabull

https://imgur.com/a/txRcoh9

Sweet collection yo! You keep drivin that wife nuts!  

For future reference, i just go into imgur images in a browser on my phone(not sure how it works on app) and select HTML image from the pull down menu and copy and paste the link! Pic for example:

"Thats what i am, i'm just a grumpy guy with a big nose."

Edited: 12/06/2018 at 04:10 PM by D~Funk

Dec 15, 2018 at 8:04:56 AM
The Hero (426)
(Issa ) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
Its been a while but is this where we post to get awards?
Thanks, if so posting this!

Clayfighter Sculptors edition!

Edited: 12/15/2018 at 08:06 AM by The Hero

Dec 19, 2018 at 12:41:09 AM
Jqm78 (0)

< Cherub >
Here’s a few pictures of my humble collection. i have around 200 games or so in all, including a complete Turbografx/DUO set among other random games and consoles.
For me, less is more since I play each and every game in my Collection.

Edited: 12/19/2018 at 12:48 AM by Jqm78