Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Tanooki's Finds - My first lot since 2010, 1st SNES, 27 Games (MMX3, Zombies, King of Dragons, DKC1-3, SMW1+2, Zelda... Updated Aug 5/6th, 27 Game lot, system, 2 controllers, some gems

Jul 17, 2012 at 10:38:49 AM
LottnerLand (5)
(Michael Lottner) < Crack Trooper >
Quebec
wow that's incredible XD I've had two toploaders through the times but neither boxed, I'd love to have a nice shiny toploader box on my shelves...

Aug 2, 2012 at 12:06:38 AM
Tanooki (185)
(The Wind Waker) < Bonk >
Kentucky
Well here's the progress update #3 I promised a little late due to a snafu with Sonic 1, but it's here now. This is the last of the piles of stuff I've picked up from various sources. I do have a CIB copy of Ninja Gaiden outstanding, should be here anytime unless the ebay seller is playing games with me.

First two on the far left top/bottom are cart/game, everything else is complete. GAW was $40 shipped in immaculate shape, Land of Illusion $15 and in the US too, the rest out of Europe were Sonic for $18, Master of Darkness for $7.67, Sonic Chaos w/Lucky Dime had Sonic initially for $32.50 shipped but was refunded I believe $11 back due to the error, and Sonic 2 $7.67 shipped and finally Streets of Rage was $12.70 shipped. I priced these things for a bit to do the best I could, the only one I went a little high I suppose on was Sonic1 but after what happened I didn't feel like waiting around again so I just went after the nicest one. None of them are jacked up any more than you can see in the pics with Sonic 2's front bottom left corner peeled up.

Photobucket

Aug 2, 2012 at 11:40:55 PM
JNovo79 (120)
(Grumpy ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Illinois
That SMS stuff gives me a funny feeling in my pants.

-------------------------
hhttp://www.ebay.com/sch/jnovo79/m...; <-- eBay, games & also not-games

Pie > Cake
Unashamed Evil Reseller & Sega Fanboy
@JNovo79 on twitter... mostly me bitching about how being a lawyer is lame

Aug 6, 2012 at 2:20:02 AM
Tanooki (185)
(The Wind Waker) < Bonk >
Kentucky
Well as sad as it is locally the resellers are very predatory and fast. I had to play a unique card and it worked out well, treating the seller with respect, conversation, not taking less than they wanted, and also warning even warning the guy he was asking too little because of a certain game in the list worth over 1/2 the price of the lot alone. I did it as two people got at him first. I had to get off the phone (baby) called back 5min later and sealed the deal for today and he even brought it to me which was nice late this morning. Between the two calls, some jerks tried to talk him into just the one game for 10 dollars only! Many others (even 2 before me) just asked for it and it confused him as he did look up most the games.  Despite other offers he let me have it because I was open, honest, and in his words didn't treat him like a transaction or a piece of meat.  His email got filled, mobile phone box and text bombed over the lot.

Anyway there's 27 there, 2 pads, system...unfortunately it came at a bad time as $150 is more than I could handle right now but did it anyway. So, the stuff on top of the SNES I'm keeping, Gradius III is going to samspade, and the rest I'm going to annoyingly have to flip as a lot quick. Images are 1024x768 if you click them. If you can't read a game name, just ask. Everything is in sharp shape other than a rough Jurassic Park(whoopdeedoo) and the rest are awesome to having a few little nicks or some white fold (DKC2 issues.)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Edited: 08/06/2012 at 02:28 AM by Tanooki

Aug 6, 2012 at 2:26:03 AM
JKeefe56 (55)
(Jim K) < Meka Chicken >
New York
Nice pickups and good luck with the flipping!

This space intentionally left mostly blank.

Aug 6, 2012 at 2:59:57 AM
MyNameIsEarl (76)
(Earl ) < Lolo Lord >
United States
Nice SNES pickup and story. It's not suprising that local resellers try and fuck the guy over and treat him like a transaction. Atleast good people are still getting deals, hopefully resellers acting like jerks will keep them from screwing people over in the future.

Do good things, good things happen. Do bad things, bad things happen.