Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Read topics don't clear Wtfcopter

May 30 at 7:39:29 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
If I click on a topic that has a new post and read the new post and I go back to the parent forum it doesn’t clear that I read the topic. I constantly have to mark all topics read at the top or the tab menu when on mobile. 

This is on Windows 10 with Chrome and IE, chrome for Mac OSX, and Safari on iOS. 

Is it just me or is there a setting I need to flip somewhere cause it’s downright annoying lol

May 30 at 7:41:58 PM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
I just read this topic and went back to Site Suggestions and Feedback and it still shows it as new even after refreshing. The forum logic should not mark something that I posted as new anyways because I posted it!

Look at the new guy over here complaining! Rabble rabble

May 30 at 9:53:22 PM
Richardhead (13)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Ridley Wrangler >
Colorado
Stop complaining new guy.
NA is burning. How dare you.

May 30 at 10:29:52 PM
Bort License Plate (56)
(Barclay Barry Bert Bort) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
It tells you if a topic was read? And here I've been trying to remember using my noggin like a chump

-------------------------
Switch Friend Code: SW-3306-9533-2032

May 30 at 10:49:41 PM
Starfoxes (0)
(Yannick ) < Tourian Tourist >
Trinidad and Tobago
Originally posted by: a3quit4s

If I click on a topic that has a new post and read the new post and I go back to the parent forum it doesn’t clear that I read the topic. I constantly have to mark all topics read at the top or the tab menu when on mobile. 

This is on Windows 10 with Chrome and IE, chrome for Mac OSX, and Safari on iOS. 

Is it just me or is there a setting I need to flip somewhere cause it’s downright annoying lol
I use Edge on my Windows 10, it works fine for me. But to be honest, I went through soo many possible rumors of NA is dying. To my understanding, they seemed to be more on discord (at least the brewers I heard). Greg it would have been very unfortunate if we signed in at the wrong date and time. But hey, NA will never die once our classic retro games still exist.    

Shoot for the stars.

May 30 at 10:59:31 PM
Richardhead (13)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Ridley Wrangler >
Colorado
You guys are Jeff plants! 😜

May 31 at 12:45:17 AM
AirVillain (15)
< King Solomon >
British Columbia
Settle down! Enjoy the ride, man!!!

Originally posted by: Bort License Plate

It tells you if a topic was read? And here I've been trying to remember using my noggin like a chump

Same  

AirVillain    
"Way cool, dude!"

Edited: 05/31/2019 at 12:47 AM by AirVillain

May 31 at 12:48:09 AM
barrels (149)
< Bowser >
California
Originally posted by: Bort License Plate

I knew about the feature but never though it actually worked correctly. On a given machine, it never seems to update. But if I get off work and browse on my phone, it seems to be semi-reliable.

Browse 'latest posts' regularly like a true NA champ, reading and re-reading the same replies, and subscribe to the threads you really really care about should you miss an update  

May 31 at 8:27:35 AM
a3quit4s (24)
< Meka Chicken >
Western Australia
This was a feature of forums that I browsed back in my CounterStrike and Day if Defeat days lol