Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Gameboy Minolta Camera Dev(?) Carts 2440 ROM PACK & 2463 RomPack III

Mar 13 at 8:48:40 PM
NeXmetal (3)
(Matt ) < Little Mac >
Florida
No reason for me to repeat info Ive only just read, pretty much everything I know came from this link or a link within it : http://hhug.me/?post=72... . Apparently there are 20-100+ different carts like these out there... Just curious if anyone thinks theyre worth dumping or doing anything important with them? I bought them for the base carts, so Im not sure if they're worth splitting up, or if anyone would want them. Anyway, happy to hear your thoughts!

Mar 13 at 8:59:43 PM
SNESNESCUBE64 (42)
(Halloween Yoshi) < Lolo Lord >
Michigan
I actually have one. I'd dump it just because. I'd love to decompile some of these...

-------------------------
Y-akuza
O-perations
S-ecure
H-is
I-ncome

Mar 13 at 9:46:10 PM
CD2193 (6)

< Meka Chicken >
Texas
I have one; not much use for it, but a neat novelty.

Mar 13 at 10:21:55 PM
rlh (67)
(Richard ) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
What exactly are they? I have no clue what these protos were for. Curious and interesting. Also, are they all the same/mostly the same or does there seem to be substantially different software on them?

-------------------------
Please check out my --> WANT LIST (FIXED!)
~ Trading for a Bit of Everything ~

Mar 13 at 11:02:34 PM
NeXmetal (3)
(Matt ) < Little Mac >
Florida
Originally posted by: rlh

What exactly are they? I have no clue what these protos were for. Curious and interesting. Also, are they all the same/mostly the same or does there seem to be substantially different software on them?

Check this link for what they are : http://hhug.me/?post=72... .. As far as are they different, yes some have different menu options based on which camera they were made to diagnose / calibrate / repair / whatever. Apparently, the company gutted a 4 Player Adapter, then made a small pcb to fit in the 4P shell, with a ribbon wire coming out that would be soldered to points on the camera to connect them. Can't say I know much more than that, and whats in the link I posted