Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Garage Sale: FO: Comics Collection (around 900 issues from 2012-2014) Includes some rarer titles: Saga #1, Batman (New 52) #1, ...

Apr 11, 2015 at 11:11:41 AM
Arhkaos (10)
< Tourian Tourist >
Quebec
Hi,

I'll use the occasion of this garage sale to see if there is any interests for my comics collection, since I don't really know of a forum where I could publicize it.

It includes issues mostly from 2012-2014, and mostly DC/Marvel/Image titles. Most of them are first prints, unless stated otherwise. Since the list is long, I'll link to an Excel sheet (divided by tabs, one for each publisher). I have many popular titles/sought after issues, so it's probably worth a shot!

I have over 900 comics so if there's a good chance there will be somthing that will interest you!

I'll be able to send the comics by mail, or if by any chance you live near Montreal (Canada), we could to this in person too.

Since I have so many titles, it would be too long to list prices for everything, so for now it will be "for offer". I'd prefer selling complete series in one shot instead of selling single issues.

The list: https://www.dropbox.com/s/83co5x9...