Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Issue with PM mod links in report form

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:51:09 PM
Kitsune Sniper (54)
(Dave Silva) < Meka Chicken >
California
You know how when you hit the page moderators link on a post, you get a popup with Guy Fieri, and a bunch of links for PMing the mods? I've clicked on them, and they don't seem to work for me. I don't have adblocking turned on, so I'm wondering if a recent Firefox update broke the link. Anyone know if this is an issue with the browser, or did something break without meaning to?

Thanks!

-------------------------
STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT STUFF I HAD FOR SALE MONTHS OR YEARS AGO. IF MORE THAN SIX MONTHS HAVE PASSED THEN THE ITEM IS GONE.

eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:54:57 PM
jonebone (554)
(Collector Extraordinaire) < Luigi >
Maryland
The page moderator button works, we just got a page about this thread (NOT WHAT IT IS INTENDED FOR, BTW).

Try a different browser, issue is on your end apparently.

WTB CIB MINT Games: NES - SNES - N64 - Sega Genesis - Turbografx 16
Last Beat: West of Loathing (Switch)
Now Playing: Overcooked 2 (Switch) / Spider-Man (PS4)
My eBay 10% off on NintendoAge! 
https://www.ebay.com/sch/jonebone...=

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:55:43 PM
gunpei (10)
< Ridley Wrangler >
Federated States of Micronesia
Works for me. I just tried it and PMed jonebone, and it said message sent successfully. Using Opera on Android 5.1

Edit: sorry!

Edited: 04/18/2017 at 12:56 PM by gunpei

Apr 18, 2017 at 12:55:55 PM
acidjaguar (668)
(Lloyd Christmas) < Bowser >
Montana
Well we've gotten a page or two because of this question. I just want to remind people that the page MODs feature is for emergencies only (ie - spambots, p0rn, etc). We'd rather you go to your "My Home" page and PM an online MOD directly please to resolve any issues.

For sale thread located here: click
Wanted to buy: click

Top wants currently: 
Old NES / SNES era newsletters and mailings
Original GB Chinese games (CHN coding on label)

Apr 18, 2017 at 1:04:54 PM
Kitsune Sniper (54)
(Dave Silva) < Meka Chicken >
California
I didn't use the report button on this.   I clicked on it on the thread of mine that someone necrobumped, then I saw the links, which I tried but did not work for me. Hence the question.

Had I known this would make people bug you about it, I would've PMed someone directly about it. Sorry.  

I'm using Firefox 52.0.2, for reference.

STOP MESSAGING ME ABOUT STUFF I HAD FOR SALE MONTHS OR YEARS AGO. IF MORE THAN SIX MONTHS HAVE PASSED THEN THE ITEM IS GONE.

eBay Auctions / GameTZ profile / DP Feedback / Youtube / Twitter / RateYourMusic

Apr 18, 2017 at 1:15:44 PM
acidjaguar (668)
(Lloyd Christmas) < Bowser >
Montana
Originally posted by: Kitsune Sniper

I didn't use the report button on this.   I clicked on it on the thread of mine that someone necrobumped, then I saw the links, which I tried but did not work for me. Hence the question.

Had I known this would make people bug you about it, I would've PMed someone directly about it. Sorry.  

I'm using Firefox 52.0.2, for reference.

To address your first sentence, this is the most common misuse of the page MODs button.  People messaging all of us to get a thread locked / closed.  We'd encourage ppl to just PM one of us directly to help take care of an issue like that.  

Hopefully someone can help with the Firefox question

For sale thread located here: click
Wanted to buy: click

Top wants currently: 
Old NES / SNES era newsletters and mailings
Original GB Chinese games (CHN coding on label)

Apr 18, 2017 at 4:06:45 PM
rokushadows (111)
(J M) < El Ripper >
United States
I can confirm there seems to be an issue on Firefox and Chrome:

Firefox (52.0.2) - TypeError: opener is null
Chrome (57.0.2987.98) - Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'location' of null at HTMLAnchorElement.

I am using Linux which would contribute to the problem since others aren't having an issue.

Get instant notifications for new eBay listings - http://www.auctionalert.io/...

PM me for a free forever account with full site access.