NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The One with the SNES Classics Discuss it here

Sep 28, 2017 at 12:01:46 PM
rlh (67)
(Richard ) < King Solomon >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: Retrovision

Trying to find inventory on Brick Seek and cant figure out the UPC for the US. Anyone have it handy?

I couldn't find this either.  You could lookt at a high-quality scan from eBay.  Maybe other, better sources of stock photos. (I'd do it but, on a meeting and talking...)

-------------------------
Please check out my --> WANT LIST (FIXED!)
~ Trading for a Bit of Everything ~

Sep 28, 2017 at 12:09:41 PM
uatudawatcha (2)
(Ernie ) < Crack Trooper >
Delaware
A lovely Walmart employee said she would put one up for me. We shall see.

Sep 28, 2017 at 12:45:51 PM
Meteor_of_War (21)
< El Ripper >
Massachusetts

Trying to find inventory on Brick Seek and cant figure out the UPC for the US. Anyone have it handy?

This is the one I have been using:

Sep 28, 2017 at 1:19:54 PM
imanerd0011 (20)
(. .) < El Ripper >
United States
I just got off the phone with my local Walmart and the guy said they got at least 30 (if not more). He talked to the manager and they will sell them at midnight tonight.

Sep 28, 2017 at 1:36:23 PM
Lksoccer17 (10)
This user has been banned -- click for more information.
< Eggplant Wizard >
Michigan

I collect SNES, and have extras I need to rid myself of. If you have needs, worst thing you can do is ask if I have it, or view my FS thread!

Sep 28, 2017 at 1:45:53 PM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada
Bests Buy Canada will be handing out tickets at 7am local tomorrow. 'limited stock'.

Wii U Collection Status: 160/161. Just Dance 2018. 

Sep 28, 2017 at 1:55:18 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
Im going to wait like 2 weeks to see if I can get one. Just going to throw it on the shelf anyways.

I wish luck to all the people lined up at 12am with the sweaty neckbeards and scumbag resellers.

Godspeed young fanboys, Godspeed.

www.videogamesage.com...

Sep 28, 2017 at 2:09:50 PM
Tulpa (2)
< Wiz's Mom >
California
Originally posted by: MrWunderful

Im going to wait like 2 weeks to see if I can get one. Just going to throw it on the shelf anyways.

I wish luck to all the people lined up at 12am with the sweaty neckbeards and scumbag resellers.

Godspeed young fanboys, Godspeed.
Heh, are you going to drive by people who have lined up and shoot them with a paintball gun?  

Sep 28, 2017 at 2:13:31 PM
ap123 (65)
(Andrew P) < Meka Chicken >
New York
Originally posted by: Andy_Bogomil

Bests Buy Canada will be handing out tickets at 7am local tomorrow. 'limited stock'.

I just had the same notification from Best Buy here in the US. Once you get handed a ticket are you free to leave the line and come back at your leisure?

Sep 28, 2017 at 2:40:26 PM
Meteor_of_War (21)
< El Ripper >
Massachusetts
My local Best Buy is also doing 7AM tickets, and Target is doing 8AM tickets.  So those two are out for me, just will not work into my morning schedule with work and the kids.  When I called GameStop the guy on the phone still had no idea what their plan was going to be.

However, Walmart is doing first come first serve when they open at 6AM, so that might be doable if I choose to try for one in the morning. 

Sep 28, 2017 at 2:42:42 PM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada
Originally posted by: ap123

I just had the same notification from Best Buy here in the US. Once you get handed a ticket are you free to leave the line and come back at your leisure?

Not sure.... they'd likely give you until the end of the day though I'd imagine. That's where I got my NES CE last year; Go my ticket at 7am, store didn't open until 10am, and I went in after lunch sometime without issue. I can't remember how long I could have waited, but I think it was the end of the business day if I recall correctly. At the very least I am happy they are actually announcing times. That was always more frustrating to me than the limited stock, especially with online stuff. It's really looking like anyone who puts in a little effort will likely walk away with one tomorrow morning.

Sep 28, 2017 at 2:46:00 PM
Meteor_of_War (21)
< El Ripper >
Massachusetts

Originally posted by: ap123

Not sure.... they'd likely give you until the end of the day though I'd imagine. That's where I got my NES CE last year; Go my ticket at 7am, store didn't open until 10am, and I went in after lunch sometime without issue. I can't remember how long I could have waited, but I think it was the end of the business day if I recall correctly. At the very least I am happy they are actually announcing times. That was always more frustrating to me than the limited stock, especially with online stuff. It's really looking like anyone who puts in a little effort will likely walk away with one tomorrow morning.

Pretty sure you have until the store closes that day to claim yours.

Sep 28, 2017 at 3:09:57 PM
BriGuy82 (25)
(Beady Eyed Man Boy) < Lolo Lord >
New Jersey
On brickseek a few local Targets show inventory at 43, 43, and 59 units.

Sep 28, 2017 at 3:13:38 PM
BriGuy82 (25)
(Beady Eyed Man Boy) < Lolo Lord >
New Jersey
Originally posted by: Meteor_of_War

This is the one I have been using:

Here's a good link.

https://brickseek.com/product/nin...

Sep 28, 2017 at 3:17:27 PM
Meteor_of_War (21)
< El Ripper >
Massachusetts
Out of the 4-5 local Walmarts and Targets around me one Target is showing 84 available and that is the highest amount.  All the others are in the 30-40 range. 

What I really want to know though, is after this first supply is gone how fast will Nintendo replenish.  Is it going to be a steady stream every week, or will they trickle in and be impossible to get unless really lucky?

Edited: 09/28/2017 at 03:17 PM by Meteor_of_War

Sep 28, 2017 at 3:50:20 PM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada

Out of the 4-5 local Walmarts and Targets around me one Target is showing 84 available and that is the highest amount.  All the others are in the 30-40 range. 

What I really want to know though, is after this first supply is gone how fast will Nintendo replenish.  Is it going to be a steady stream every week, or will they trickle in and be impossible to get unless really lucky?

If I were you I'd be trying to get one asap. I wouldn't trust Nintendo to be throwing a constant supply of these out every week even if they say they will be stocked into the new year. The 'restock' of the NES CE was more or less non-existent.

Sep 28, 2017 at 4:00:03 PM
Ichinisan (29)
< King Solomon >
Georgia

If I were you I'd be trying to get one asap. I wouldn't trust Nintendo to be throwing a constant supply of these out every week even if they say they will be stocked into the new year. The 'restock' of the NES CE was more or less non-existent.

My local Target got a few units every few days.

Best Buy withheld stock to accumulate stock for at least 2 different "events" where they made 20+ units available each time.

Walmart, ...who even knows? My local store is a 24 hour location, so you couldn't line up and wait for the store to open and get one. Youd' have no idea when/if they'd put any out, so I didn't even try after the launch. Employees were probably funneling all the after-launch units to friends/family.

Sep 28, 2017 at 4:04:10 PM
Meteor_of_War (21)
< El Ripper >
Massachusetts

You're probably right.  Tomorrow might be the best chance to get one, but who knows.  Definitely seems like Nintendo are fullfilling their promise of better inventory.

Also, I did manage to get two separate orders of the NES Classic from Best Buy during one of their restocks back in February.  It was HARD though.  Many fist pumps were made that day lol.

Edited: 09/28/2017 at 04:04 PM by Meteor_of_War

Sep 28, 2017 at 4:14:18 PM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada

You're probably right.  Tomorrow might be the best chance to get one, but who knows.  Definitely seems like Nintendo are fullfilling their promise of better inventory.

Also, I did manage to get two separate orders of the NES Classic from Best Buy during one of their restocks back in February.  It was HARD though.  Many fist pumps were made that day lol.

haha I bet. Lucky to grab one during that time, but I wouldn't depend on it by any means. I think tomorrow is a good bet if you're able to show up somewhere an hour or so before opening.

Sep 28, 2017 at 4:22:00 PM
Meteor_of_War (21)
< El Ripper >
Massachusetts

haha I bet. Lucky to grab one during that time, but I wouldn't depend on it by any means. I think tomorrow is a good bet if you're able to show up somewhere an hour or so before opening.
I am actually a noob with going to product launches.  I have no idea how early ahead of time I should show up to first come first serve or ticket hand out stores. 

Sep 28, 2017 at 4:46:07 PM
Space Jockey (145)
( Xenomorph ) < King Solomon >
Washington
Two hours ago both my WalMarts showed 40 in stock. Now when I rechecked, one is marked as SOLD OUT zero in stock, and every other Walmart has their supply at the same as it was two hours ago. Some BS right there. I called the store with the zero supply and they are doing a ticket lineup which may help my chances, but we will see.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7855-4097-7884

Originally posted by: Space Jockey
Originally posted by: Guntz
On a more serious note, I've played EarthBound today for so long, I feel all tense and mentally worn out.
Then you called your mother and felt better?

Sep 28, 2017 at 4:52:17 PM
Meteor_of_War (21)
< El Ripper >
Massachusetts
Originally posted by: Space Jockey

Two hours ago both my WalMarts showed 40 in stock. Now when I rechecked, one is marked as SOLD OUT zero in stock, and every other Walmart has their supply at the same as it was two hours ago. Some BS right there. I called the store with the zero supply and they are doing a ticket lineup which may help my chances, but we will see.
Don't trust the numbers shown on Brickseek.  The other day after showing stock levels at the store locations, they all suddenly went marked as "Out of stock" and to check back later.  Its something wrong with the website.  I'm sure all the stock is still at that store.

Edited: 09/28/2017 at 04:52 PM by Meteor_of_War

Sep 28, 2017 at 5:25:28 PM
Skorp (39)
(Bryan ) < Lolo Lord >
Texas
My Walmart has 37 in stock and they start a line at 10pm and hand out tickets, then you can get one at midnight. I did stop by and so far no people standing around so maybe if I go at 9:30 I can easily get a ticket for one at 10pm.

Help complete my N64 NFR With Minty Back Sticker set. Only need two more:
              Diddy Kong Racing and Super Smash Bros!
Want to Buy/Want to Trade For Thread|For Sale/Offer Thread

Sep 28, 2017 at 5:43:38 PM
Andy_Bogomil (100)
(Pete ) < Bowser >
Canada
I find with these lineups an hour is usually the sweet spot. Typically, at least locally, the line will go from about 10 to 20 people to about 50-100 between right around the hour mark, maybe even a little closer to open/ticket time. I live in a small city (one of each big box store), so people will likely have more competition in bigger cities.

Sep 28, 2017 at 6:22:51 PM
Ichinisan (29)
< King Solomon >
Georgia
I lined up for more than 4 hours when NES CE launched. Probably going to line up for 3 hours tonight.