Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

A real mobile version

Sep 24, 2011 at 11:57:49 PM
Elijah (161)
(John (JD) Heins) < Wiz's Mom >
Iowa
Quote never works. And neither can I edit my posts, without first deleting everything. Other than that everything else works fantastic

-------------------------
Selling everything.
-------> *Click Here* <--------

God loves everyone

Sep 25, 2011 at 1:02:15 AM
GhaleonsDeadMyFriend (137)
(Ghaleon's Dead My Friend) < El Ripper >
United States
I'm unable to reply to private messages using my iPhone (Safari). This has been happening for several months now. I can provide device specs if needed, but until (or if) it's resolved I'll stick to using the site via PC.

Edited: 09/25/2011 at 01:02 AM by GhaleonsDeadMyFriend

Sep 25, 2011 at 7:44:40 AM
GhostNinja (28)
(Josh B.) < El Ripper >
United Kingdom
^ If you press the button, it'll let you type PMs.

If that image doesn't work for you, it's the <> button, which lets you change the HTML source.

Edited: 09/25/2011 at 07:49 AM by GhostNinja

Sep 25, 2011 at 8:24:08 AM
rorsch (55)
(Saint Marv) < Meka Chicken >
Tennessee
Originally posted by: GhaleonsDeadMyFriend

I'm unable to reply to private messages using my iPhone (Safari). This has been happening for several months now. I can provide device specs if needed, but until (or if) it's resolved I'll stick to using the site via PC.

I had that problem with my Android. To fix it, I had to just switch browsers to Firefox. Works like a charm now. 

-------------------------

Video Game Addicts Official Discordhttps://discord.gg/HbZwfym - Retro, mobile, PC, and collectors!

Oct 7, 2012 at 9:36:08 PM
RGB-Gamer (0)

(ARB ) < Cherub >
New Mexico
Originally posted by: Microwave

I wish I knew more about coding, Dain, and I would give as much time as I could to help out NA. I have run across this site a couple of times that other forums use. It's called Tapatalk and it's a plugin that is installed on the server side. I don't know if it's compatible with the software you use for the forum, but I wanted to at least get the information out. The only reason I even know about it is that I've come across some forums that use it. When I get to the forum on mobile safari, it tells me that the site uses it and I can download the app on my iphone. The link is below if you wanted to look into it (and it looks like it's free, unless there's a catch I'm missing).

http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin.php

I know this thread is old, but will there ever be Tapatalk support for NintendoAge?