Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Homebrew Convention Quest Only at Let's Play Gaming Expo

Aug 15 at 8:49:04 PM
shaunvollmer (3)
(Shaun Vollmer) < Cherub >
New York
Please put me down for a copy if you have any remaining.

Aug 16 at 12:00:47 PM
Nicbball22 (11)

< Little Mac >
Alabama
Woo I'm excited for this

Aug 16 at 5:35:52 PM
neodolphino (179)
(Justin ) < Ridley Wrangler >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: SoleGooseProductions

Hipster... hahaha. Only you and my grandma think so  Where will the Convention Quest go next, and what will be added? Time will tell, but for those that play it feel free to reach out to me with comments, concerns, criticisms, and any and all feedback. Thanks for the interest all, and thanks for playing!
it's obvious. Chex Quest/Convention Quest crossover! XD

Aug 16 at 5:42:12 PM
Scrobins09 (8)
(Sean ) < Eggplant Wizard >
District of Columbia
Originally posted by: neodolphino

Originally posted by: SoleGooseProductions

Hipster... hahaha. Only you and my grandma think so  Where will the Convention Quest go next, and what will be added? Time will tell, but for those that play it feel free to reach out to me with comments, concerns, criticisms, and any and all feedback. Thanks for the interest all, and thanks for playing!
it's obvious. Chex Quest/Convention Quest crossover! XD
Convention Quest II: Let's Zorch!

Aug 17 at 10:11:54 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Thanks for all the messages, guys! The Earthbound documentary crew and I are still going hard filming the last of the b-roll scenes this weekend and then I'll start responding and sending transactions out. Again, I'd made a list of everyone who asked for a copy and then put some more aside. I'll be sending messages this next week, crew flies out tomorrow.

In other news, Mother to Earth is good. I'm really happy with how this project turned out and I'm excited to let people see it. Sounds like we'll be doing a premiere at PRGE, just gotta finish it up!

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Aug 17 at 10:55:30 AM
Ausden (13)
(Jonathan ) < Meka Chicken >
North Carolina
That's awesome Ferris!

Aug 17 at 12:01:04 PM
Soma (36)

< El Ripper >
Tennessee
Is it too late to get added to the list for a copy?

Aug 18 at 9:49:44 AM
gamerchucksteak (1)
< Cherub >
New York
I would love to be on list to buy a copy😁

Aug 21 at 2:12:08 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Alright, I'm going to spend this afternoon going over my list and sending messages. Thanks for being patient, people. More thanks to those that came to the show and got it in person!

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Aug 21 at 2:16:35 PM
punch-out!!84 (26)
(Mac ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Illinois
I too am interested in being put on the list if there are copies available.

Aug 21 at 2:20:39 PM
Indo (4)
(Chris ) < Crack Trooper >
New Jersey
I formally request a sticker sealed version, you know for when I resell it in 30 years  

Deadeye.bit        Twitter       Instagram

Aug 26 at 1:19:48 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Sent out a bunch of copies this morning and sent PMs with tracking. If you ordered both colors, I've got different shippers for you folk and will get them out probably tomorrow.

Enjoy the Expo gaming adventure!

Aug 26 at 1:23:27 PM
Lincoln (138)
(Frank W. Doom) < Bowser >
California
Late to the party, any of these left?

ebay auctionsrunning FS thread famiROM thread for .nes info and splitting / rom hacks link/discussion

Sep 04 at 10:44:32 AM
The Hero (426)
(Issa ) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania

Sep 04 at 4:43:44 PM
Rosco P Coltrane (10)
(Rosco Coltrane) < Little Mac >
France
I haven't received any tracking numbered. An oversight ?

Sep 04 at 5:49:42 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Originally posted by: Rosco P Coltrane

I haven't received any tracking numbered. An oversight ?

Yeah, I'm not the greatest with selling, which is why I don't bump any of my FS threads. It shipped FedEx on Saturday and I bet it's there by the weekend.