Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

The NA Ezine: Spring 2017 now live! Links and article discussion in here.

Feb 3, 2017 at 7:05:13 AM
Ferris Bueller (231)
(Christian D) < King Solomon >
Texas
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Alright, I know people have been asking me what happened. Here's the deal.

First, I'm getting busier as I get older. That's actually my biggest problem. I'm doing too much now and this fell behind. I had someone offer to do the design work and they started, but I didn't have time to give them direction (the expo was keeping me busy). When I did have time, I couldn't get a hold of that person again (if you're out there and seeing this, contact me). 

I've reached out to a couple other people since over the past year and haven't been hearing back. I know I saw some members post that they did graphic design, but when I looked for the posts when I had the time, I couldn't find any of them despite my searches of the forum.

There are about seven articles that are sitting in a dropbox folder waiting for someone to help me with art. I'd like to get these articles out there and then the ezine may have to be retired again... again. Unless there's a sudden frenzy to bring it back, but we'd need artists. 

At this point, I'm willing to pay for help. Won't be much, because it'll be coming out of my own pocket, but I'd do that to get this thing done for the guys that gave me articles. Say $100 for one last ezine. Anyone? Anyone?

Done! New issue is up. Gloves, you're the man. Link to Ezine Spring 2017, here.

-------------------------

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Edited: 04/02/2017 at 02:58 PM by Ferris Bueller

Feb 3, 2017 at 7:15:02 AM
Mega Tank (186)
< Wiz's Mom >
United States
Good luck with the search. If I could, I would help out. Either way, PM incoming.  

Official NA Discord Chat Invite:  https://discord.gg/jEEcv3e

Feb 3, 2017 at 7:42:25 AM
Gloves (110)
(Douglas Glover) < Wiz's Mom >
Ontario
I'll pm you once I get on a computer.

Feb 27, 2017 at 12:35:24 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Layout is ready. Stories are being revised as we speak. One last story and this thing will be ready for the frontpage.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at the Let's Play Gaming Expo last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Oh, my WTB thread is very popular. The sportos, the motorheads, geeks, sluts, bloods, wastoids, dweebies, Richard craniums - they all adore it. They think it's a righteous thread.
I'd also like to add that I've got my father's gun and a *scorching* price guide for aftermarket Nintendo games.
Between Dragon Warriors and nothing... I'll take Dragon Warriors - for any of my FT/FS/FO items.

Apr 1, 2017 at 10:43:15 PM
The Hero (426)
(Issa ) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: Ferris Bueller

Layout is ready. Stories are being revised as we speak. One last story and this thing will be ready for the frontpage.

Christian, Thanks for all your hard work!
I am so happy to hear this news!

Apr 1, 2017 at 10:49:49 PM
Stryphos (306)
(Bubble Man) < King Solomon >
Michigan
As I stated previously, if you need help, I'm just a pm away. I'll help as much as I'm able and within my skill set.

Haves     |     Wants

Apr 2, 2017 at 2:58:24 PM
Ferris Bueller (231)
Texas
Hello Spring 2017! Feel free to discuss articles here.

LINK

Edited: 04/02/2017 at 02:59 PM by Ferris Bueller

Apr 2, 2017 at 6:20:19 PM
behemos (126)
(Endless Mike) < Lolo Lord >
Maryland
Wow. Great job everyone. A really enjoyable read all the way through.

Great job on the LAGS article Ferris. I don't think you were being a jerk 😀

Loved the layout Gloves.

Apr 2, 2017 at 8:11:55 PM
Stryphos (306)
(Bubble Man) < King Solomon >
Michigan
Looks fantastic. Thanks Ferris for taking the time to make this happen. Thank you Gloves for the extensive work on a great layout. So happy to be a part of this  

Haves     |     Wants

Apr 2, 2017 at 11:57:38 PM
MrWunderful (289)
(Corey ) < Wiz's Mom >
California
Wow that looks outstanding. I am so happy my article made it in! Great work guys.

Apr 3, 2017 at 7:17:51 AM
SoleGooseProductions (129)
(Beau ) < King Solomon >
Michigan
Interesting article on the LA Game Space fiasco.

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..." ~ Blade Runner

SoleGooseProductions.com

Apr 3, 2017 at 2:19:05 PM
LostLevel83 (142)
< Meka Chicken >
Oklahoma
Thanks for a Monday workday reading break.

I like pizza.

Apr 5, 2017 at 11:55:01 AM
JamesRobot (22)
(JamsGobot ) < King Solomon >
Colorado
Yeah, New Ezine! Great read. Thanks for contributing to my already epic level of procrastination.

Apr 10, 2017 at 1:11:48 AM
The Hero (426)
(Issa ) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania