Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Link's Awakening Predictions

Oct 02 at 8:35:59 PM
< Lolo Lord >
Florida
Apparently a lot of Dreamer Editions from amazon were damaged due to their shoddy packaging.

Oct 03 at 12:27:22 PM
imanerd0011 (20)
(. .) < El Ripper >
United States
I beat the game last night, and while I did really like it, you are WAY overpowered in the last half of the game. SPOILERS AHEAD..................................................

Once you complete the color dungeon and get the upgraded sword, this game is a walk in the park. I only had to use a fairy on one boss fight after that point, and it was only because I couldn't figure it out at first.

-------------------------

Oct 03 at 3:25:08 PM
NES Connoisseur (0)
(Nintendo Enthusiast ) < Eggplant Wizard >
North Carolina
I am almost done with the game ..

Oct 03 at 4:11:16 PM
< Lolo Lord >
Florida
It's the same game as the original. A classic game, with beautiful visuals and good music, but a bit of a missed opportunity. I feel that Nintendo could have really have made something amazing here - similar to what they did with Fire Emblem Echoes - but they did not. As it stands, this is a new coat of paint on an old game and that is it. Granted a very good game, but one that could have been improved. Oh, and the "make your own dungeons" thing kinda sucks.

Oct 03 at 8:15:24 PM
NES Connoisseur (0)
(Nintendo Enthusiast ) < Eggplant Wizard >
North Carolina
Originally posted by: avatar!

Oh, and the "make your own dungeons" thing kinda sucks.

I agree the “Mario Maker “style dungeon maker is poorly executed in “Link’s Awaking “Switch Edition ..