NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Ended please lock Auctions end Friday (September 13th) at 12:00 noon NA time

LOCKED TOPIC

Sep 08 at 7:16:16 PM
fcgamer (101)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
Hi guys, thanks for viewing my auctions. Before we begin, for a few simple rules:

#1: Payment to be made via paypal
#2: If you have any questions, please ask first!
#3: More pictures can be provided if requested
#4: Everything ships from Taiwan, though shipping costs are quite reasonable
#5: All auctions end on Friday, September 13, at 12:00 noontime, NA time

Thanks everyone  

Auction 1: Photo Hunter for PlayStation 

Starting Bid: $25
Shipping: $5
High Bidder: n/a

This is one of a small handful of unlicensed original games I have found locally for the original PlayStation. The game apparently has you comparing two similar pictures and identifying the differences, sort of like those activities one might find in a child's activity book. 

This game was sold to me as new old stock, so it looks to be in really great condition. The back references needing a special mouse controller to play the game, which I obviously don't have. Likewise, I have no idea how one would get this game up and running on real hardware, though that would be something for the buyer to figure out. 

I am selling this as an obscure collector's piece. I already have another one of these in my personal collection, maybe someone else here is interested in owning an unlicensed original PSX game?   

Auction 2:  Bootleg PC Engine Hu Card + Japanese GunHed Card

Starting Bid: $100
Shipping: Free

Up for grabs is a bootleg PC Engine Hu Card. The condition appears to be quite nice, though I do not have a machine to properly test this game. I am also including a Japanese card of GunHed in this auction, sort of as a bonus. It also appears to be in fine condition,  but again I have no machine for testing, so these are sold together *as-is*, more as a unique collector's piece.

Unlike bootlegs for other game machines, I have only come across a small handful of PC Engine bootleg hu cards. The design is really funny on these, like the companies were hard-pressed to get something up and running.

Auction 3:  Taiwan 16 Tile Mahjong (SFC) 18+ Game

High Bidder: $25, @ Svambo

While most unlicensed original games were released (some even developed) down in South America, Taiwan 16 Tile Mahjong is one of the few unlicensed original games released for the Super Famicom over in Taiwan. The game is an 18+ title, as can be seen from the artwork alone. This game was developed by the company that had converted some Famicom disk games (such as Super Mario Bros. 2J) over to cartridge for the Famicom, years earlier.

Auction 4: Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64, Taiwan version)

High Bidder: $25, @ The Hero

This is the official, licensed Taiwan version of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the N64. This is one of a small handful of Nintendo 64 games to have received an official Taiwan (ROC) version.

Auction 5: Super Mario 64 (Taiwan version)

Starting Bid: $10
High bidder:  n/a

Here is another official, licensed Taiwanese version N64 game: Super Mario 64! 

Auction 6:  Pokemon Swimring

Starting Bid: $12
Shipping: $6

For those of you that like odd and somewhat creepy stuff, this might be perfect for you. It is a water swingring / infatable toy, featuring a variety of Pokemon characters in all their glory. This obviously was not endorsed by Nintendo, though I don't think that needs to be mentioned.

The item inflates fine, though as you can see from the last picture, there is a tear in the one piece of material. This does not seem to effect the item overall, though.

-------------------------
-----
Family Bits:  An Unauthorized, Complete Guide to Famicom, Dendy, and Pegasus

https://famicomfamilybits.wordpre...

Edited: 09/14/2019 at 08:17 PM by fcgamer

Sep 09 at 5:07:56 PM
Svambo (2)

(Sv. Bo.) < Little Mac >
Germany
Well, lets start then ...

Auction 3: 25$

Sep 10 at 12:49:01 AM
The Hero (426)
(Issa ) < King Solomon >
Pennsylvania

Sep 13 at 2:36:11 AM
fcgamer (101)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
Thanks for the bids, Svambo and The Hero! Good luck everyone!

Today is the local Moon Festival celebration in Taiwan, where basically everyone here will spend time outside with friends and family, in the driveways or whatnot, barbequing / grilling meats, veg, and all sorts of delicious treats. I'm heading out to partake in the celebration shortly, and the auctions end in less than a day, so don't forget  

Thanks everyone!

-----

Sep 13 at 9:51:02 AM
bootload (8)

< El Ripper >
Alabama
Are you selling a PSX game or a PlayStation game? If it's PSX, I'm interested in bidding.

Sep 13 at 10:01:12 AM
Tyree_Cooper (37)
< Meka Chicken >
Other
50$ on the cat, he looks funny

my trade list

Sep 13 at 11:00:38 AM
fcgamer (101)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: bootload

Are you selling a PSX game or a PlayStation game? If it's PSX, I'm interested in bidding.

If you mean the later DVD thingie , then no, sorry. Its an original PlayStation game, for the first machine, which had been codenamed psx I guess. As most of these Taiwan original PlayStation games are referred to as psx on the packaging, I just assumed the two terms were interchangeable. I had no idea they'd later release another item with that same name.

Sorry for any confusion.

-----

Sep 13 at 11:01:18 AM
fcgamer (101)

(Dave ) < Bowser >
Pennsylvania
Originally posted by: Tyree_Cooper

50$ on the cat, he looks funny

Well this season he hasn't been earning his keep, lol, so perhaps it could be arranged.  

-----