Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

Recent nice NES lot

Aug 24 at 9:18:25 PM
thrashncrash (0)

(Andy ) < Cherub >
Kansas

I acquired this nice NES lot from my cousin today. Comes with two NES's, Hartzell videogame organizer, two NES controllers with a zapper, 8 NES games, box only NES advantage and NES action set box. The Hartzell videogame organizer is missing the plastic cover and styrofoam inserts. NES advantage controller has everything in the box but no controller. The NES action set box is in excellent condition even has all the manuals and the NES poster. Notice the Wal-Mart sticker price on all the boxes.

Things I am missing are both power cables, one rf switch cable and controllers for the other NES. I have to look and see I might actually have original NES power cable and extra rf switch cable. I have not check to see if both the NES are working yet. I will boil the 72 pin connector first, then get two replacements 72 pin connectors if they are both bad. Not a bad day today.

Aug 24 at 9:22:14 PM
Jeevan (4)
< Crack Trooper >
Indiana
nice

-------------------------
Anybody want a butterscotch?

Aug 27 at 9:31:41 AM
NES Connoisseur (0)
(Nintendo Enthusiast ) < Eggplant Wizard >
North Carolina
Nice

Aug 27 at 2:21:14 PM
WhyNotZoidberg (5)
(Julien ) < Eggplant Wizard >
Quebec
nice

Aug 27 at 4:07:05 PM
acidjaguar (668)
(Lloyd Christmas) < Bowser >
Montana
noice!~

For sale thread located here: click
Wanted to buy: click

Top wants currently: 
Old NES / SNES era newsletters and mailings
Original GB Chinese games (CHN coding on label)

Aug 29 at 10:12:28 PM
Nes Freak (31)
(Dave ) < Ridley Wrangler >
California
is that all people say around here is nice? that one heck of a find  

Aug 30 at 12:39:10 AM
empire (58)
(Not me! ) < Wiz's Mom >
British Columbia
Recent!

SW-6786-5095-2210

Sep 01 at 7:46:00 PM
thrashncrash (0)

(Andy ) < Cherub >
Kansas

Upon cleaning one of the NES I found that someone has tried to repair the broken controller port. Hot glue together the plastic controller cover where the controller cover meets in the middle. I put it all back together and you can see where it doesn't fit correctly at the controller cover. Oh well, this NES does not have controllers, power adapter or component cables for t.v. Now both NES consoles the 72 pin connector were boiled to straighten the pins back to make them work. So far both consoles seem are working but will continue to test NES with the condition issue. I want to make sure if I need to replace the 72 pin connector down the road or not. 

The eight games are listed are

The Legend of Zelda Classic series.
The Simpsons Bart v.s. The World
Toobin
Tetris
F-15 City War
Paperboy
Renegade
Double Dragon

The NES action set complete in box and NES advantage box will go nicely with my U-force complete in box.

Edited: 09/01/2019 at 08:02 PM by thrashncrash

Sep 02 at 11:06:04 AM
Foochie776 (240)
(Obi Wan Kenobi) < Bowser >
Minnesota
I've always liked those organizers, despite how bulky they are

May the force be with you.

Sep 08 at 8:35:35 PM
thrashncrash (0)

(Andy ) < Cherub >
Kansas
I am going have to buy a replacement 72 pin connector for broken N.E.S. It works half time and other times it doesn't work. Going to buy the Blinking Light Win for a replacement.

Sep 09 at 1:24:14 PM
VmprHntrD (0)
< El Ripper >
United States
Still not a bad find, and unlike foochie there I've been more partial to the little bit later game drawer design that both came with a branded sticker or some general generic later 80s earlier 90s pastel cool summer breezy colors cursive of the makers name. I always wanted to get one for the Nintendo systems, but oddly I ended up with the branded black PS1 style instead which has been handy since I slow grab games for it locally alone and only keep what amuses me.