Skip navigation
NintendoAge
Welcome, Guest! Please Login or Join

CIB SE ON THE BAY!!!! Very poorly listed!!!!!!!!

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:17:28 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

(Angel Ball) < Tourian Tourist >
United States
Rut Roh....I just got another $500.00 bid.....Lord the bills I will be paying off now lol

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:17:31 AM
aaronshea80 (111)
(Aaron Shea) < Ridley Wrangler >
Ontario
Originally posted by: Lace_thongs35

Hi Herb....I tried that and Ebay won't let me change anything in the text but did let me add those 3 more pics.

U wont be able to change anything but pictures since there is already bids on it.I wouldnt worry about it because anybody in the market for one of these knows its up there now.

-------------------------

"And men, remember, if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." Red Green 

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:21:16 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

United States
That is very true....looking at my auctions in amazement and still shaking my head wondering how I got this lucky!

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:23:16 AM
aaronshea80 (111)
Ontario

That is very true....looking at my auctions in amazement and still shaking my head wondering how I got this lucky!

Ya i would say finding a CIB Stadium Events for $5 is the find of the century!!! 

"And men, remember, if the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy." Red Green 

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:24:49 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

United States
I really don't think I gave that much for it...I think maybe $2.00 or so...I am dreading what Ebay is gonna want to charge for the final value fees....

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:25:59 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

United States
Can you place games for sale as well on this site?

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:26:07 AM
Herbalist (139)
(Bill Brasky) < King Solomon >
Wisconsin

Rut Roh....I just got another $500.00 bid.....Lord the bills I will be paying off now lol

I would say at the least you could expect this to jump to 10,000, but likely much higher then that even.

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:27:42 AM
aaronshea80 (111)
Ontario

Can you place games for sale as well on this site?
yes u can.

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:29:07 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

United States

Do you really think so?....Has anyone taken a look at the new pics that I have posted?...I would like some input on what anyone thinks....As I told one bidder that I did'nt want to feel like I was trying to cheat anyone from anything...as my auctions state, I list items as I see them and I am not sure what they consider "MINT" in the gaming world but that cartridge looks brand spanking new minus the plastic wrapper that Nintendo has been known to wrap them in before selling them!

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:29:36 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

United States
Ty so much for that reply

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:31:59 AM
ars2pd (181)
(aRs !) < King Solomon >
Missouri
Yea. This is definately going over $10,000+. Also, as far as getting an idea of an items value before you sell it on the site, we have a price check section, in the main forum area, and you can post pics and questions there. Then, you can sell in the buy/sell/trade section of the forum.

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:32:13 AM
projectingstars (95)
(S. K.) < King Solomon >
Washington
Thanks for adding the extra pics! The box and manual don't look too bad at all!

I'd say you're going to get a VERY pretty penny for this.

"Absurdity is what I like most in life, and there's humor in struggling in ignorance. If you saw a man repeatedly running into a wall until he was a bloody pulp, after a while it would make you laugh because it becomes absurd".

-David Lynch

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:32:47 AM
Herbalist (139)
(Bill Brasky) < King Solomon >
Wisconsin

Ty so much for that reply

I think everyone here genuinely feels happy and excited for you.
I cant imagine how much it would kick ass to list something and not know it held such a great value.
Id probably splurge a few hundos right away if I were you

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:34:20 AM
Peroxide (5)
( Tyler  ) < Meka Chicken >
Ontario
Yeah, if you have anymore games with boxes or manuals, I would suggest taking pictures and following the link below to head to the Price Check forum, make a New Topic and list what you have, we can tell you what it's worth and go from there!

http://www.nintendoage.com/forum/...

Edited: 02/04/2010 at 03:35 AM by Peroxide

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:35:18 AM
ars2pd (181)
(aRs !) < King Solomon >
Missouri
I would also do the sale in person, in a location you trust. That's just me...with the price of this game and the money on the line, the price it will sell for compared to the price of a plane ticket is so minimal to make sure it arrives in good hands, it would be worth it for you and the buyer.

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:36:16 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

United States
This site is going to become a new home to me as well as Ebay I see lol....from now on I will definately check here first when it comes to games as I never know the value of them...I get so many items thru estate sales, auctions (in town), flea markets, and yard sales that I don't have all the time that I need to be able to check it all out but I will definately start watching for games....who knows, maybe I will find more games comparable to this one that someone here at this site may need or want!...I so appreciate all of the help that everyone here has given me and all of the welcoming to the site and everyones friendliness!

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:38:19 AM
OSG (28)
(PEEP and PAMP) < Ridley Wrangler >
Ontario

I am dreading what Ebay is gonna want to charge for the final value fees....

I wouldn't worry about it, you're still going to do well in the end. Especially since you weren't excpecting anything. People are pretty nutty about Stadium Events-- it makes them do things.

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:39:23 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

United States
lol I am definately gonna break down and buy myself something nice off of this one...nothing expensive and not to embarrassed to say it but I am a crazy fanatic over the BRATZ dolls and their clothing so I think I will try to find me some of those lol....TY all and I mean that for the warm welcomes and the chats...You all have been more of a help to me than you realize as when it comes to these systems and how they change daily with the new systems and games I have become totally illiterate to values and such!

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:41:05 AM
ihavethatpma (324)
(Doombutt Jazzmouth) < Bowser >
Washington
Yeah for sure, I know that if I were buying this that I'd want to do the trade off in person. Whoever has enough money to win this auction has a couple extra hundred dollars to spend on a plane ticket.

Good luck on your auction and welcome to the site. I put a few bids on it in the beginning but I don't think I can continue unless I take out a third mortgage.

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:41:43 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

United States
Ty Peroxide.....I will definately be calling on you all for help again I am more than sure cuz I get tons of systems and games and like my auction page states, I have 2 huge buildings full of items that I am going to be listing so I plan on being a seller for a long time as long as Ebay is good lol....You all be sure to add me to your favorite sellers, you may find things other than games & systems that you may be looking for!

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:42:48 AM
Peroxide (5)
( Tyler  ) < Meka Chicken >
Ontario
Originally posted by: OSG

I am dreading what Ebay is gonna want to charge for the final value fees....

I wouldn't worry about it, you're still going to do well in the end. Especially since you weren't excpecting anything. People are pretty nutty about Stadium Events-- it makes them do things.

The good thing is it's listed for 7 days so it gives people time to contact their banks and get loans.

How do you apply for a loan to buy this I wonder, "investment"?

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:43:04 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

United States
SO many of the emails that i received tonight suggested that I do that to Alex, and I am going to listen to you all with that one because I just don't want any mishaps in the transporting of this item!

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:44:13 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

United States
lol Jeff, I sure don't want you to do that for no "game"...tyvm for the boost of confidence and the lucks & wishes!

Feb 4, 2010 at 3:46:16 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

United States
lol Peroxide....don't you go getting yourself into debt for no game....sheesh...If I was the richest woman on this earth I would never sink this kind of money into a game...that is just me and I know there are ALOT of folks out here that are very serious about the gaming world but I guess Ive just outgrew that part of my life being 39 yrs old now lol

Feb 4, 2010 at 4:13:19 AM
Lace_thongs35 (0)

United States
Well all I think I am going to try and get some sleep....Gl to all and ty very much for all of the help & kindness!...Sweet Dreams & God Bless